Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State (36710 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo State / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by HardMirror(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2023
julaion:
did I call Yoruba??why has tribalism eaten you up like a dead wood??
tribalism eaten me up? Show me one single instance where i have insulted a tribe here. I have NEVER used the derogatory words you guys use. You are the one calling people urchins. If i want to talk about obi supporters. I dont use their tribe or any abusive words to describe them. Why not say Tinubu supporters instead of calling them urchins?
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Mwabi: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
Do you know if ipob residents all over nigeria decided to vote Peter obi then obi will emerge 2023. The votes In the North will be splitted amongst other candidates.
You mean they're more than 50 percent in Nigeria. This people you turn Nairaland in to kindergarten analysis page it's no longer funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by julaion: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2023
HardMirror:
tribalism eaten me up? Show me one single instance where i have insulted a tribe here. I have NEVER used the derogatory words you guys use. You are the one calling people urchins. If i want to talk about obi supporters. I dont use their tribe or any abusive words to describe them. Why not say Tinubu supporters instead of calling them urchins?
cause the behave like urchins and that's not tribal profiling
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by HardMirror(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2023
julaion:
cause the behave like urchins and that's not tribal profiling
you are trying to justify the wrong thing you are doing. Fortunately, it would only come back to bite you. This is not helping your cause at all. Continue calling people urchins, it is very matured of you and it would make us love obi. I am yoruba and i dislike tinubu, but when i see how yorubas are insulted i would rather vote atiku since u cant vote tinubu, but i will never vote obi. You guys must make him president by yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by FlordFlorez(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
BanyXchi:
Chai, you people are delusi0nal.
Ok, I hear u omo amoda.
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by sapele914(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2023
HardMirror:
there are too many lies here on nairaland.i was personally at the osogbo campaign. If not for helicopter that brought obi, which made people rush down to watch what was happening. The people at the campaign was not even up to 500 initially. People came to see the helicopter. Honestly obi is being exergerated online. This man will come a distant 3rd.
Same happened when I visited defunct Bendel (Edo & Delta) state respectively, no sign of Labor Party & Peter Obi when I visited November last year, no kidding, Pdp will win the South South States easily, all Peter Obi did was fraction their votes.

Nothing on ground, other than a bunch of confused cultist youngsters showing support for the Apga Judas.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by HardMirror(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Same happened when I visited defunct Bendel (Edo & Delta) state respectively, no sign of Labor Party & Peter Obi when I visited November last year, no kidding, Pdp will win the South South States easily, all Peter Obi did was fraction their votes.

Nothing on ground, other than a bunch of confused cultist youngsters showing support for the Apga Judas.
i dont just want to share personal pictures because i took pictures of myself at the campaign. The turn out was terribly poor only for me to get to nairaland and see many topics claiming that the osogbo campaign was massive. Too many lies here
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Coolestguy2023: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2023
justtryme:

After you finish them you continue to buy fuel at 400 per litre, and surfering continues. You are doing them, you are doing yourself.

Mugu

All of them agree to remove subsidy so what the hell are you talking about.
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Ancestortinubu: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2023
The statistics of tribes in Nigeria major cities. Check the population of ipob traders in your city. Believe me not every of your kinsmen in your city will vote your brother candidate. Ipob may likely give obi block vote in your city.

uote author=Mwabi post=120046574] You mean they're more than 50 percent in Nigeria. This people you turn Nairaland in to kindergarten analysis page it's no longer funny
[/quote]
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by franudi: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by julaion: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
HardMirror:
you are trying to justify the wrong thing you are doing. Fortunately, it would only come back to bite you. This is not helping your cause at all. Continue calling people urchins, it is very matured of you and it would make us love obi. I am yoruba and i dislike tinubu, but when i see how yorubas are insulted i would rather vote atiku since u cant vote tinubu, but i will never vote obi. You guys must make him president by yourselves.
have you seen obi insult tinubu or atiku??
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by HardMirror(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
julaion:
have you seen obi insult tinubu or atiku??
so why are you insultive? You want to spoil the man's reputation or what? Obi is trying to be matured, but you guys have succeeded in being notorious abusers online.
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Xtopher13(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Let us see behind of that tent

It is ONDO Street[/quote]
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by tk4radi: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
post=120028981:
Yet to arrive the venue, still meeting with stakeholders
It is against the Electoral Act to use masquerades for campaign.

Labour Party..
Una Don dey do another thing ooo.
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by JoeNL22(m): 1:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Obibi

Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Image123(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2023
HardMirror:
i dont just want to share personal pictures because i took pictures of myself at the campaign. The turn out was terribly poor only for me to get to nairaland and see many topics claiming that the osogbo campaign was massive. Too many lies here

Showing again that Obi and his gang, Yesufu, Datti and the others are the same politicians as others. Politicians lie with a straight face like everything is perfect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Image123(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2023
julaion:
I will even burn you alive if I have the chance,cos you are not worth living

Woww
Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by Image123(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
It is against the Electoral Act to use masquerades for campaign.

Labour Party..
Una Don dey do another thing ooo.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-masquerades-not-allowed-to-attend-political-campaigns/

They like to copy that's why. i think they saw a masquerade coming to welcome Tinubu in Enugu airport or so. Same way they copied Tinubu Townhall meeting to augment their rallies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.