Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son (27347 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by PellsKodak: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
when tinubu was inflicting the so called “pains and hardship” on Lagos indigene during his tenure,your worthless fathers were eager to jump on the next available night bus to same Lagos to share out the pains and hardship right?
Why didn’t they stay in their eldorado to enjoy good governance from the fraud called obi.
Why u do lips like that
U go Sabi suck gbola lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
I like how the Vice President is calmly using the remaining months of his administration to cruise around, attending less demanding events here and there, entertaining guests at the Villa and not seeming in anyway interested in the political shenanigans currently going on.

Man wants to add up all the weight he lost in the 7 and half years of horrendous governance his Principal subjected him to, in the hands of the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by kereman1: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Missing him already...

Osinbajo, Ameachi did their best with little resources under PMB

Political differences aside, I like u small, u dey dedicated to ur hustle.

But try dey sleep for afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by chibnnodi: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
APC made a great mistake giving Tinubu the ticket.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Jocdon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na all of them still joined hand do m something. Fear friends
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Sleekfingers: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
Osinbajo has clearly distanced himself from Tinubu, why?

How is that your business?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
flokii:
One of the best VPs in the history of Nigeria..

I tell you. Buhari just cover the guy star.
If he comes out for presidency i go Vote am.

I wish he never was VP under that satanic APC.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
kereman1:

Political differences aside, I like u small, u dey dedicated to ur hustle.

But try dey sleep for afternoon

Chai , See advice na grin
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by CheapHomes1: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
gimakon:

I tell you. Buhari just cover the guy star.
If he comes out for presidency i go Vote am.

I wish he never was VP under that satanic APC.

Which star did he have and how did buhari cover it?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by irunoko(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
if na you be osibanjo nko Wetin you go do? wink
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by irunoko(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
if na you be osibanjo nko Wetin you go do before? wink
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

8 years way APC Rule you no day Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by kennybabs1980: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
How is that your headache?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's how fools who abuse apc day and night make statements like osinbajo would have been the best candidate.
Isn't he a member of that apc you hate??

Thank God the short man is now politically irrelevant. After his tenure, everyone would forget about him.

He's lucky tinubu is a good person
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one, may God bless the marriage.

United Kingdom Exhibition For Nigerians & Foreign Investors.

Are you a Nigerian living in UK
Do you have friends, family or relatives in UK?

If your answer is Yes; then this information is for you.

"London Real Estate Submit"

Date: January, 28. 2023.

Time: 5pm to 10pm

Venue: DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON, VICTORIA, LONDON SWIV 10A.

To book a space, enquiry or more information
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by sweetTai(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Whoever is in charge of the Vice President’s wardrobe is doing a fantastic job. The guy is always on point, even when he’s wearing the nonsensical Agbada.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Aguiyimba(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oga is busy enjoying his last days in Aso Rock make people wey won die for politics make dem die.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by TIGERSKY: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN attends the Wedding Fatiha of the Shehu of Borno’s Daughter and the Emir of Lafia’s Son in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Osinbajo graces the event alongside some government's officials and ruling party dignitaries like the Chief of staff, Prof Ibrahim Gambari, Governor of Nasarawa State, Borno and other APC chieftains
happy for them and wish them plenty jolly life

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by BlueDuck: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
when tinubu was inflicting the so called “pains and hardship” on Lagos indigene during his tenure,your worthless fathers were eager to jump on the next available night bus to same Lagos to share out the pains and hardship right?
Why didn’t they stay in their eldorado to enjoy good governance from the fraud called obi.

Bītch stfu already you slimy cunt, what dl you know about anything

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Japastic: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
I no blame osibande for attending any wedding that come his ways after all he has less that five months to enjoy free flights.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by MiaBeer(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Missing him already...

Osinbajo, Ameachi did their best with little resources under PMB

Amaechi made more money under Buhari than your village people combined. You’re clueless too!
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Burster55(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
A president we never had
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by omonnakoda: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
I thought he went to his house before Christmas
How has he distanced himself compared to 2 years ago?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by yemmywesey(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Why must the VP waste tax payers money for this unnecessary event, why flying the Nigerian private jet there when the wedding is not of National interest.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by seeyounow: 1:14am On Jan 15, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by tishbite42: 1:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Rich marrying rich
Royalty marrying royalty
Nairaland urchins and tribalists disgracing themselves
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by RichAbujaGuy: 2:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Star Man 2027. This I already know. wink
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Alary: 4:39am On Jan 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
KNOCKOUT ! Punch below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Pharaohny: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2023
The President we never had it's so painful shocked tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by Allisgud: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Them just dey laff the shortman
Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by CheapHomes1: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2023
gimakon:

8 years way APC Rule you no day Nigeria?

since you de nigeria, why cant you answer the question?

Re: Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son by CheapHomes1: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Pharaohny:
The President we never had it's so painful shocked tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

but he was the VP we had supporting, defending and contributing to buharis failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.