Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? (42096 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tundex911: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Comrade don't you hear about our celebrity gossip to use settle this your post matter...

OYO LOWA PADI MI
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by sukkot: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2023
sylve11:

Chief. How body? cool
all is well boss. happy sunday wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by sylve11: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
amuwo1980:

You are not the only recipient I tot u shud know

Lol @ recipient grin cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by sylve11: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2023
AreaFada2:

Some still continue sending to other men while married sef. Lots of married men who went through wife's phone have wailed about wife sending nudes to others recently. Na today?

It is a personal decision. There are many angles to it. Just because a girl who feels you are serious about the relationship doesn't send you nudes does not mean that she has not sent to others. Because a girl sent you nudes doesn't mean she will send to others.

But one thing remains: If the basis of sending nudes is because she loves you or because you are in a serious relationship, can we honestly be sure that she has never loved another guy enough before to do same?

You get sense jare. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by aswani(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2023
I notice people are making excuses for those foolish females that send nudes saying it is love etc.

In my humble opinion that's rubbish, sending nudes is wrong, as is requesting them, and it should not be rationalised in any way. What is bad is bad please.

As for the original question, no one is a Saint. Because she doesn't send nudes doesn't necessarily mean she is "marriage material" as she might have even more heinous skeletons in her cupboard. Conversely, because she does send nudes doesn't mean she isn't.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by uwelaa(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
If she can send you her naked pics.
He are you sure, she has not been sending other people her naked pics just to get what she wants. So the question has answer by it self.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by LINTUNE(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
No good girl will ever send her naked pix to u... a girl brought up in a good home will know that the human body is sacred and should be shared publicly except with one person ur husband or ur doctor for any treatment in that region or child bearing.
bros..let's be frank, u.lie...most that have done this to me are usually good churchy girls...women do.stupid things cos of love, forget...

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by afadi2410: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

Really, even when I sweet talk them to doing it against their will?

I'm who believes when a woman likes you, she makes everything about her easy for you, you might miss interpret it as she being cheap or loose.

The thing is no good girl will send nudes to you no matter the sweet talk

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by OLULAW: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2023
In this age of air dropping and online image sharing, one nude picture you send to one person can, if circumstances change, end up being viewed on all electronic devices on this planet earth. NEVER DO IT. No decent man would ask a decent lady to send their nude pictures.
I’m a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Barcelona90: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Why on earth will u ask a lady for nudes, also did u send her yours?. It is morally wrong to ask for a ladies nude... You even have the mouth to ask if u can marry her, what did u have in mind when you were asking for the nudes?... U ain't normal man

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
LINTUNE:
bros..let's be frank, u.lie...most that have done this to me are usually good churchy girls...women do.stupid things cos of love, forget...
but u requested for it. right!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by valentee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
When girls love you, they do everything like mumu. Judge them on other things
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by SmallDick99(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

People like me marry the most virtue and prudent women out there. I won't waste my time explaining to you why.

Your anger on my thread won't stop it.

And if you near my Whatsapp, you go drop your on nude too, Just a matter of time.
cool
Chief what's the trick?

I want to be your student
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Papichulostunne(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

Well, like you said people do stupid things when they are in love.

Sometimes I initiate the conversation that will lead me asking them for it.

I've also met some who willingly start acting naughty on video call.
People dey find line to geh money na to dey chat girls dey request for their nude be your problem.. Mtxhew
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by LINTUNE(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
but u requested for it. right!!
sometimes yes, butost times no
..I could be having a video call with her, and she will just decide to get naughty...once a woman that loves u starting having sex with u,nude is no big deal...she will love u seeing her naked, she'll like seducing u ...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by habsydiamond(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
LINTUNE:
sometimes yes, butost times no
..I could be having a video call with her, and she will just decide to get naughty...once a woman that loves u starting having sex with u,nude is no big deal...she will love u seeing her naked, she'll like seducing u ...
wow... what about guys sharing those pictures on social media.. what can u say about that?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by pargelenis(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can you please send me the pictures. I can tell a lot about a woman’s character by just studying their images.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Candidlady: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Would you prefer your son marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men or a woman who has her hymen intact?

You are so naive

Would you prefer your daughter marry a man who has mounted many women or a man who hasn't mounted any

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by opeyemi3737: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
his it not you that asked for her nude and she send it why are now thinking twice marry her na,na ur wife
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Unrated900:

I swear down that guy no be mature person
Haven said it countless time
Women can do anything for a man when she loves you
Sending her nude to him doesn’t means
The girl na olosho
Just that d mofo guy terms it to something else
Women listen tell ur other women too
Stop sending nudes out to men
Those men used it against you
Example of those men are this op
Today is Sunday let’s keep it holy
Shalom
Exactly..

Women do things when they love.

We just have insecure and Immature men as well who doesn't deserve some things. They abuse it.

If there is love in relationship, common sense should present it can fade and break up can happen.

So, I wonder why people don't Handle break up matured way.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Unrated900(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Munzy14:

Exactly..

Women do things when they love.

We just have insecure and Immature men as well who doesn't deserve some things. They abuse it.

If there is love in relationship, common sense should present it can fade and break up can happen.

So, I wonder why people don't Handle break up matured way.

Remember kids are the ones dating this days.
One lady sent her nude to me sometimes ago
She called after two months again that she has seen someone who want to marry her
That I shouldn’t be angry
From my mind I said I will always wish u well
And nothing hidden
Had it been am this kids I would send threat to her with her nude
Never in my life
If I do such
How about my own feminine daughters
Happy Sunday bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Unrated900:

Remember kids are the ones dating this days.
One lady sent her nude to me sometimes ago
She called after two months again that she has seen someone who want to marry her
That I shouldn’t be angry
From my mind I said I will always wish u well
And nothing hidden
Had it been am this kids I would send threat to her with her nude
Never in my life
If I do such
How about my own feminine daughters
Happy Sunday bro
Maturity.

Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by jeromestarks: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

You are so naive

Would you prefer your daughter marry a man who has mounted many women or a man who hasn't mounted any
I would prefer my daughter marry a man who has fvcked many women. He must have seen it all. Men are moved by sight.

He would be experienced enough to satisfy her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
McLizbae:

Oga you are very wrong jor! Stop hammering it as if you know what your saying.

Once their is any reality consensual canal knowledge between couples (they have both seen each other's unclothedness), may be for sexual pleasures or any other intimacy reasons, the fact is, any girl can indulge in that risky act for free with such guy she trust and feels absolutely comfortable with!

Thing is, once there is any romantic/sexual/erotic chats that can move her to start feeling just the way she feels when she's intimate with you in reality, boom! Putting herself on camera becomes very easy.

I will rather believe that the good girls do this even more, because they are they ones that explore all their sexual pleasure and fantasies with only one guy. Hence, they are the naive ones that do this funny and risky stuff with the one guy. But for those that are capable of exploring even random guys, she will rather give the nearest guy the opportunity than go tru the stress of putting her body on camera for you. Olosho nor go ever send you nude unless you pay her really well!
Damn, babe. You really sound experienced in this field of life!
What you said is true. There was one girl who gave me nudes, pics and videos, on WhatsApp without me and her being in love. She just feels comfortable with me and believes I won't show it to the world. Even with her face visibly showing in all of them, and because of a physical deformity to her face, it would be super easy for people who know her to identify her, if those videos ever made it to the public domain.
What do we call that?? Risk and trust.
Sha has mentioned it in the past that I make her feel turned on, which makes her get into the mood to send me nudes.
Girls are like guys. They all have who they feel sexually free with. They also desire sexual satisfaction.
But, do I support all of this immorality? No, I do not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by ToniBlaize: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol.. if she no send you now.. she's too uptight and doesn't trust you.. she send you now.. she's not wife worthy.. i have seen girls that don't do nudes over the net.. but are hoes in real life... Nudes are very sensitive... If a lady trust you enough to even have a nude video call with you or even send nudes.. respect am.. if not for ur deranged thinking, Atleast for ur integrity....even after y'all are no longer dating.. respect it... You may argue... That since she can send you nudes.. she can also send to other guys.. but that ain't always the case.. except you are a bad Judge of character or personality.. then you should really know who you are having any entanglement with.. you can't know people 100% but you can always know atleast 85-95% about a person... Pay attention to things that matters..
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by ToniBlaize: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

I would prefer my daughter marry a man who has fvcked many women. He must have seen it all. Men are moved by sight.

Lol..men are never satisfied.. no man can see it all.. a serial womaniser can never change.. so therefore.. my prayers are with ur daughter... At some point he go see ur daughter finish.. pray ur daughter marries a disciplined man... Stop putting her and ur grand children in jeopardy with these ur Godforbid Thoughts or will i say wishes?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Chinexx75: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Just know that, if she has sent you a nude picture before, then she must have sent her nude pictures to many other men she met online. Let me ask you this question, do you want to marry a lady who's nude pictures are out they in the phones of many men? Whatever answer you have for me is the answer you seek.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Ameduedwin: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Let us see the nude, if The girl fine That means she is a wife material if she is not fine forget it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Candidlady: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Obviously you are joking

Ipray the heavens never bless you with a girl child
Do have a lovely Sunday

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Spandau: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

Obviously you are joking

Ipray the heavens never bless you with a girl child
Do have a lovely Sunday

The future is obviously joking!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Spandau: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

You are so naive

The future is naive and had mounted many women! grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Spandau: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

he is allowed to fvck her and then move on to marry someone else who is a virgin?

The future is allowed to marry someone else who is a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.