Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,602 members, 7,934,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor (794 Views)

2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by wwwihy: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
2023: God Knows I prefer Lagos to Anambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by wwwihy: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by KingKO22: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obituary is taking advantage of the gullible Nyamirin Zombipigs the same way MNK used them to raise fund for himself

NYAMIRIN need deliverance from their zombizim. Pandora Obituary is a scam

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Water is wet.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
While not if you have your business going on in Lagos? As a clearing agent what is your business in Abia state?
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Upton: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who wouldn’t prefer a former capital city? Talk another thing jare

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Upton: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Obituary is taking advantage of the gullible Nyamirin Zombipigs the same way MNK used them to raise fund for himself

NYAMIRIN need deliverance from their zombizim. Pandora Obituary is a scam

No, you guys get it wrong. People supported Atiku in 2019, not because he was good but because they had to choose between two devils and it seemed Atiku was the better one.

Nobody is saying Obi is the saviour. People are only saying he is the best option of all the candidates with a chance of winning the election.

Nobody in their right senses should be voting for APC, after the last 8 years, or Tinubu, who has kept Lagos and its finances in bondage.

Atiku is even worse than Tinubu. Tueh! I’d rather have 10 Tinubus!

So it’s normal for people to choose who they think is best qualified. Nobody is taking advantage of anything.

Ya’ll are always linking Obi with MNK because of your hatred for the SE. You guys dislike them, you marginalize them, they cry for self governance, you use that as an agenda against them. Isn’t that just the height of wickedness? And you want to enter the kingdom of God? Even the devil isn’t that wicked.

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Golan007: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Upton:
Who wouldn’t prefer a former capital city? Talk another thing jare

Why you no stay Lokoja?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
All these paid urchins pushing Lagos Anambra narrative should know that we wise Obidients can never be deceived.

Lagos was far better than Anambra pre Obi and Tinubu, so both has no effect.

And even if Tinubu developed Lagos, Tinubu of such young age about 16 years ago is different from present Bala blue blue bah today.

Tinubu at his age cannot handle current mountainous issues in Nigeria. And we can't trust our destiny with Shettima. So save us some craps guys!!! Good night.

A new Nigeria is POssible

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by mycar: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Anambra does not have sea port to start with, and Tinubu did not make Lagos either, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and movement to Abuja was recently done.
Why is he not asking why osun state is not like lagos or all the governors Tinubu had installed in osun didn't deliver?
I personally can't live in Lagos, it all depends on what you do.
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Upton: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Why you no stay Lokoja?
Lokoja the capital city of Nigeria? Lol

It’s the audacity of you to think everyone lives in Lagos. That chaotic and dirty place?
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Burster55(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
You're Batified

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by wwwihy: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Burster55:
You're Batified
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Abudat(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2023
wwwihy:
why would you compare Lagos to Anambra. Former capital of Nigeria. Is tinubu from Lagos state?
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by mrvitalis(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Tomorrow Abuja would become a state and one governor would claim to have made Abuja what it is

Was there any state in Nigeria better than Lagos 1990 even abeg make Una tells

You guys keep talking as it Lagos was a regular state that tinubu turned to a supper state I don't even understand the logic at all

99% of the things that makes Lagos stand out has nothing to do with Tinubu absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by socialmediaman: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Lol. In fact, Tinubu also developed Abuja. Propagandists as usual

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Cyberterror: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
There is a reason why 95% of rich Igbos after making their money in the east go to Lagos to live and enjoy their wealth. The east is simply unliveable. Even students from other regions who school in the east don't make any attempt to put roots in the east. Immediately they graduate, they just Japa comot the region. Truth is that Igbos are not hospitable or welcoming.

Vote Tinubu if you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, upward looking and attracting the best.

Vote Obi if you want Nigeria to be like Anambara, violent and looking decrepit.

Vote Atiku if you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, infested with boko haram and economically dry.

Nigerians, vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Okoroawusa: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Obiakor is not the only Igbo with this thought.
Most people will leave the first part of his argument and attack the last part. The first part of his argument was more like a question....why didn't Peter Obi do half of what he is promising now in Anambra when he was a governor?

I would rather lived in Lagos than Anambra. It's as simple as that
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Adaisback(f): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Same cannot be said about your wife. Soludo's brother in-law. Don't make us open cankerworms about you. Be warned!
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by PraizHim: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
grin

The bigger fraud. The fraud himself

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Lanretoye(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Even obi himself prefer lagos to anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Lanretoye(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:
Lol. In fact, Tinubu also developed Abuja. Propagandists as usual
you are okay with the way your eastern states are right?.,the poorest state in southwest is reached than your eastern states.use ya head man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by PraizHim: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Na so

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Gbogbowa: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
wwwihy:
I prefer Abuja to Lagos,Im a yoruba person that have live in Lagos, Abuja and South south but I preferred south south,I have never seen anything done by Tinubu that can take me to Lagos,most of us that travels to Lagos only travel to buy goods from the Igbos or international embassy
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Nightwolf1: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2023
wwwihy:

I prefer Ebonyi state to Abuja.

Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by Ezewuzie01: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Peter Obi failed to do anything reasonable as governor. He just wasted eight years of Anambra state, stealing and stalling.
Re: 2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor by wwwihy: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu Drowns Hon. Nnanna Igbokwe Once Again. / When We Complain Of Blatant Rigging / The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.