Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

What's The Best Inverter And Deep Cycle Battery To Use In Nigeria Currently - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What's The Best Inverter And Deep Cycle Battery To Use In Nigeria Currently (265 Views)

Best Inverter In The Market / Best Inverter Battery In The Market / 30a Inverter Battery/ Charger 12v Deep Cycle Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Inverter And Deep Cycle Battery To Use In Nigeria Currently by osamapinlatin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Welcome NairaLanders.

I am in need of a inverter 2-4kva that's very durable and can last years. Trusted and Rugged for the Nigeria market, i would like to buy one for myself so my family can enjoy constant electricity.
Please don't recommend local inverter.

Which battery do you currently use for your inverter and how long does it last?
More details like how many ah you use and how many battery you use will be appreciated.

Do we have a local store in Nigeria that seems Lithium Battery that can last up to 15 years??

I will appreciate your honesty review

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Gtbank Account Online-easy Steps / Super Clean USA Used 128gb Iphone 13pro / Apple Macbook Pro 2019 15inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.