Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Friends, Associates Identified With Don O Nwapuluife As He Buries Dad - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Friends, Associates Identified With Don O Nwapuluife As He Buries Dad (318 Views)

Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Identified With Don O Nwapuluife As He Buries Dad by Iconfirm002: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2023
It was a moment of joy as the Managing Director, Hipomega Resources Limited, High Chief Okechukwu Chukwudinobi (DON O) gave his late father Sir Francis Nwadabarenyi a befitting burial on January 7, 2023 at his country home in Ubahueze Okija Anambra State.

Sir Nwadaberenyi was 86 years when he transited to glory.

Granting interview to newsmedia, High Chief Don O Nwapuluife of Okija said my father was a very nice man, he gave me so much encouragement and everything you see me do today for people was inspired by him. I am happy that I was able to celebrate him while he was alive.

He went further to appreciate God for granting him the grace and his guests for their support and prayed that God will continue to bless them.

Notable personalities that attended were Sir Dan Chukwudozie (Dozzy Group), Ofiafuluego na Okija, Abig Nwankwo (Bigly Group), Members of De Imperial Philanthropic Family, Members of Okija Big Brothers Assembly, Members of De Great Ambassadors and too many numerous to mention.

The event which was packaged by the CEO Akpoazaa Group Event Planners, Frank Igbojindu was highly entertained by Mc zanzino and refreshed with sumptuous meals and different kinds of drinks.

The burial celebration which was done in a 700 capacity fully packaged fitted tent was a success as praises was showered on Don O Nwapuluife for giving his father a befitting burial in a grandstyle.

High Chief Okechukwu Chukwudinobi is a business mogul from Okija based in Lagos Nigeria.

Frank Akpoazaa writes from Okija.
Jan 15, 2023

●Iconfirm

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, P Square, Osimhen, Asake, Celebrities Who Attended Davido Wedding / . / Training - Food Security Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.