Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,158 members, 7,910,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success (11081 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Najdorf:

Awon woke undecided

Na you know all the secrets of this world abi?

So?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Judgesledge:
Here you are using the internet, perssimists like you would've called the internet, lies of the western world fifty years ago when it was still existing in the realms of imagination

Then?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

Try to be positive in your life. Negativity is not good.

And?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
pargelenis:
Let me guess, you also believe that the earth is flat?

So?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by pargelenis(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by joe4christ(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
sukkot:
hmm you cannot run from your Judgement to Freeze you out of the top to end the draconian age of satanism on earth . trying to redirect and blast DI=MOOR=PHOSHORUS15 a=steroid is like that bible verse that says they were trying to avoid GODS judgement or avert his judgement or trying to fight GOD or Play GOD. it shall not work. in the infamous words of orubebe WE NO GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. its time for a new world. a world where the last becomes first. where africa thrives and unite as one. space wars. the battle of the gods. ceres must be released from the pit while pallas must be thrown into the it. as andromeda joins unto perseus while queen cassiopeia is chained to a rock under the seas

if you know you know

Na so craze dey take start o. You need epp bro!
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by sukkot: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
joe4christ:

Na so craze dey take start o. You need epp bro!
its coded info bro
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by joe4christ(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
shineeye1:

Their theories eliminate the Godfactor but the universe is under the firm control of the Godhead.

Where was God when those 3 kids and 3 toddlers got burnt to death from that plane that crashed yesterday in the news?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by Blakjewelry(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You ended up repeating what I said!

The summary of what I said was that striking these astroids/colliding two smaller ones could pose more danger to the earth than what these scientist made us to believe. My reason is, even though the original mass of the astroids isn't heading towards/close to the earth, the pieces out of the strike could be forced to position itself so as to gain entrance into the earth.

When you alter the natural state of a matter in these life, the resulting effects could be dangerous before the actual system tries to return to it natural state again.

How can someone tell us that an astroid as big as California football field will strike the earth in 6 yrs time and they are now practicing how to deflect one using distant smaller astroid?

Nope you seems not to understand what I am saying. Striking these asteroid doesn't pose any threat to earth. This strike is not a random strike, it is calculated and the new trajectory of the asteroid is calculated this experiment is just to confirm all the work put in place. Debris are of no threat infact the mass ejected is of great importance to the mission because it gives information for future use. There alot of space defence proposals including lasers and nukes but this is the most safe and feasible one yet. I followed the project from inception to conclusion, when it was plan, built, launched, when it approached and the impact.
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by Blakjewelry(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
sukkot:
believe that at your own peril. usa is finished. a dying failing empire. hence the BRICS in which a new world order is being created as they plan to dump the usa hence why the usa in panic is fighting the brics countries hence the ukraine and taiwan war. the country cant even pay its debt. 31 trillion dollars
We are talking about technology and not political power. China is copycat, it has it benefits of which I think Africa should take part, but when it comes to intensive research that involves billions of dollars give it up to the Americans.
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Nope you seems not to understand what I am saying. Striking these asteroid doesn't pose any threat to earth. This strike is not a random strike, it is calculated and the new trajectory of the asteroid is calculated this experiment is just to confirm all the work put in place. Debris are of no threat infact the mass ejected is of great importance to the mission because it gives information for future use. There alot of space defence proposals including lasers and nukes but this is the most safe and feasible one yet. I followed the project from inception to conclusion, when it was plan, built, launched, when it approached and the impact.

Did you forget that the plan is to deflect something that is over 29 billion kg !

Striking that rock will rain stone fire on earth.

God help the world!
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Reference:
None of them are millionaires.
None of them are celebrities.
We don't know their tribes or the religions they adhere to.

That is not what defines them.
But the work they do may one day save humanity, not just themselves or their families.... long after they themselves have passed on.
This is what living is all about.

Now consider yourself, your tribe, your religion and your country and see just how poorly you live.
Just occupying space and constituting a nuisance on earth.

At the bolded.

What you don't know might be bigger than you!
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
LeopardX:
How were those asteroids deflected, say 500 years ago? Or is this the first time an asteroid is heading toward earth?

Let's start from there.

Kudos to NASA and its team of scientists tho.

Very good question!

Let's even take it far back as 6000 yrs ago. If at all they are scared of the impact of the astroid the best they would do is to evacuate everyone living in such area months before the strike, tell everyone to pack and leave such area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
pargelenis:
You are free to have your own thoughts and thus believe the earth is flat … I was just trying to establish a baseline of your mindset.

And?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by JOemmy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hollywood is really futuristic I have watched bruce willies demonstrating this in one of his movies.
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by pargelenis(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
pargelenis:
Sorry, I have established your baseline and do not wish to engage any further. No hard feelings, peace bruh.

Then?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by pargelenis(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
pargelenis:
then you can consume your own jizzz grin

So?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by pargelenis(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by Blakjewelry(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Did you forget that the plan is to deflect something that is over 29 billion kg !

Striking that rock will rain stone fire on earth.

God help the world!
LOL it seems you have little knowledge about space. The asteroid is tens of millions kilometres away, and there orbit around the sun is further out, there is no way the debris will come close to earth.
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2023
pargelenis:
no problem, drink your boyfriend’s jizzz in peace … grin

Then?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by pargelenis(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by LogicBomb8: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
FlatEarthGuy20:
NASA sabi lie sha.. I pity who listens to their garbage. Earth is flat and enclosed...
bro i'll appreciate your earnest guidiance on the use of clickworker please how can i message you?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by iHateFraudsters: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
pargelenis:
then ask your boyfriend to spray his akamu all over your face … grin

And?
Re: NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test Is A Smashing Success by pargelenis(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
iHateFraudster:
And?
Then ask your boyfriend to give it you from the back … again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, USA and We Ship To You In Nigeria / Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.