Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead (768 Views)

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by nwekeugochukwu: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Veteran Nigerian actor and former Music Instructor with the National Troupe Of Nigeria, Femi Ogunronmbi, is dead, IGBERETV reports.

The former music instructor, who once played the role of ‘Papa Ajasco’ in the Wale Adenuga Productions (WAP) comic series, was said to have died on Saturday evening.

The former music instructor, who once played the role of ‘Papa Ajasco’ in the Wale Adenuga Productions (WAP) comic series, was said to have died on Saturday evening.

The actor’s death was announced by writer and theatre practitioner, Husseini Shuabi, in a post shared on Twitter on Sunday, January 15. The post read;

"I have just been reliably informed that the ethnomusicologist, former Music Instructor with @NATIONALTROUPE and one time stand in for the 'Papa Ajasco' character on the popular @waleadenugaprod Comic Series 'Papa Ajasco' Mr. Femi Ogunrombi is DEAD!

Journey well Sir"

https://twitter.com/igalaman/status/1614409156055961600?t=8thst99qXyZv-b4PI9WveQ&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1436697/papa-ajasco-stand-actor-femi-ogunrombi-dead/

Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by ovieigho(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Hmm
Remove the pix of (abiodun ayoyinka) the second baba ajasco

It was the 2nd baba ajasco that died

May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by Iamgrey5(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Everyone dies eventually.

Rip sir

You gave me so many memories during my childhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2023
There are two different AJASCO’s there na
Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by vastolord4(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
RIP sir! You made the late90s/early20s fun on local TV.. you'd really be remembered..
Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by FiremanX: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
This is the second papa Ajasco/clone not the real one, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by nwekeugochukwu: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Papa Ajasco Stand-in Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Is Dead by Solsix(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Rest in peace, you made my childhood fun.

(1) (Reply)

Tweets From Davido’s Humble Beginnings Have Resurfaced [photos] / Any Girl Without Front And Back Is A Ruler, And The Best Babes Are Thick - Lady / Twitter On Fire As Davido Attacks Wizkid’s Maternal Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.