Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. (607 Views)

Two Igbo Billionaires Who Broke Records By Reaching North/south Pole- Pic / Between These Two Igbo Attires Which Looks More Official [Photos] / Anambra Vs Ikwere: Two Igbo Groups That Could Have Been In Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by Curious345: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Femi Fani Kayode needs no introduction.
A man of many oddities.
But what baffles this moniker is this : he beds two Igbo women, yet he curses their tribe with reckless disregard.

I would gladly walk my wife out the door if she disparages my tribe ,and thereafter divorce her.

But FFk and his igbo wives ? Silence ..

Are they under oath, or have they been diabolically hypnotized?
Or are they low lives?
Because FFk is not rich - so it cannot be about the Benjamin.

Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by Naira20: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Was he married to them?
They were some of his yellow girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by Mraphel: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2023
FFK has *bed* more than two Igbo women you forget to add Bianca Ojukwu?

FFK has bed more than tens of Igbo women just like any Yoruba men

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by RealTalkNoBull: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Curious345:
Femi Fani Kayode needs no introduction.
A man of many oddities.
But what baffles this moniker is this : he beds two Igbo women, yet he curses their tribe with reckless disregard.

I would gladly walk my wife out the door if she disparages my tribe ,and thereafter divorce her.

But FFk and his igbo wives ? Silence ..

Are they under oath, or have they been diabolically hypnotized?
Or are they low lives?
Because FFk is not rich - so it cannot be about the Benjamin.

He even used to smash Bianca Ojukwu, yet he attacks them everyday.
Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by Curious345: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Naira20:
Was he married to them?
They were some of his yellow girlfriends
they are both living with him in the same house
Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by Naira20: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2023
That doesn't make them his wife.
Curious345:
they are both living with him in the same house
Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by Golan007: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2023
He was your favourite Yoruba from 2015-2019.

Even the Yorubas warned you but as usual you insulted them.

Live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. by blackmamba1: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mraphel:
FFK has *bed* more than two Igbo women you forget to add Bianca Ojukwu?

FFK has bed more than tens of Igbo women just like any Yoruba men

FFK no get capacity. The man is impotent.
Na from sperm donor that he pregnant all his wives.
His prick no fit rise. His wife talk am
That’s why dem all vamoose. Poor man.

(1) (Reply)

Politicspeter Obi Campaign Suffers Massive Setback As Pantami, Others Dump Labou / The CBN Should Reduce Daily Cash Withdrawal From Any Account To N5,000 / How Emefiele Prepared For His 2023 Presidential Ambition (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.