Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Would You React To This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would You React To This? (307 Views)

Understanding why you react the way you do / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React To This? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
You received a payment of #400k from a job done after months of hunger, and you wanted to pay your tithe online, but you accidentally added an extra zero to the forty thousand you intended to pay, making it the entire #400k you received from the job done.

Then you notify your pastor that you paid #400k instead of #40k as thith, but your pastor tells you that there is nothing he can do because it was the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Re: How Would You React To This? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
I read this from the comments section and I decided to bring it out for more people to have a say because it really looks and sounds odds to me.

Please let have more opinion on this.
Thanks

Abbeytoy:
You received a payment of #400k from a job done after months of hunger, and you wanted to pay your tithe online, but you accidentally added an extra zero to the forty thousand you intended to pay, making it the entire #400k you received from the job done.

Then you notify your pastor that you paid #400k instead of #40k as thith, but your pastor tells you that there is nothing he can do because it was the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Re: How Would You React To This? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don't know how to react to it because I don't think I'd be okay with giving a pastor my money in the name of tithe in the first place.
Re: How Would You React To This? by muyico(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Get good lawyer and sue him? Is frault! Giving isnt by force! Religions ignorance made many african behave like fool,and dose scam so call man of gods seize dat opportunity to reap them all
Re: How Would You React To This? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olasyke:
I don't know how to react to it because I don't think I'd be okay with giving a pastor my money in the name of tithe in the first place.

Okay thanks.

We're looking for those who pay tithes.
Re: How Would You React To This? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
muyico:
Get good lawyer and sue him? Is frault! Giving isnt by force! Religions ignorance made many african behave like fool,and dose scam so call man of gods seize dat opportunity to reap them all

Hmmm.

Arresting your pastor isn't cool o
Re: How Would You React To This? by muyico(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Hmmm.

Arresting your pastor isn't cool o
not good pastor! A good pastor wil refund d whole money!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
muyico:
not good pastor! A good pastor wil refund d whole money!

Will still attend the church after getting your money?
Re: How Would You React To This? by muyico(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Will still attend the church after getting your money?
Tell him or her to join deeperlife or Redeem? Sey nah 1 church dey dis wrld? I can fully and boldy said dis isnt man OF GOD!
Re: How Would You React To This? by Abbeytoy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
muyico:
Tell him or her to join deeperlife or Redeem? Sey nah 1 church dey dis wrld? I can fully and boldy said dis isnt man OF GOD!

Okay
Re: How Would You React To This? by Kayberg: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Who do you even take the HOLY SPIRIT for?
Not everything can be joked with please.

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Miraculous God Not Shina Peller / Download The Revelation Of Easter By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Freedom From Mental Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.