Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship (348 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by JustANairlander(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
As the topic depicts
What's that thing you will never do all in the name of love?
Mine: still thinking about it?
Re: Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by God1000(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Never push your family away because of your boyfriend or girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by gift2xl: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Turning my back against my family because of you.
Re: Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Turn away from the course of awaiting and working/cooperating with the great emperor 'The Unity' in his establishment of the New Era and the cleansing and reformation of the world.

I cannot choose that over love.
Re: Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by JASONjnr(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Simping because of Kpekus...
Re: Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Allowing my friends to get closer to my man, allowing my man to drink alcohol or smoke.
JASONjnr:
Simping because of Kpekus...
Then you ll be relegated to masturbate. Every guy need to SIMP to rubb our ego.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship by Jeon(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
In a relationship with a broke flat ass ugly short man.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

18+ Hot Group Now Open / Do These Spiritual Remedy, If You Don't Have A Job Or Can't Account For Ur Money / Romantic Poems That Can Blow A Ladies Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.