Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy (1186 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by Mfetenang: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
On this day 56 years ago we terminated 5 million IPOB goats, all Nigerians should celebrate this day.

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
How many igbos have Hausa Fulani killed veto and after that? Let tell for me if I have the opportunity I will kill him more and More times, he was a very a stupid person, have you heard what you want to hear? I hail those who killed that pig for a job well done he will continue to rot in hell, so bring up another anti Igbo tred again, those igbos they been killing before and after that are not human beings including Ironsi, t

And the OSU finally exposes himself

2 Likes

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
ezenwajosh:
The peace igbos were enjoying in 1945

J
Here is the Genesis

Wetin carry you go north?

3 Likes

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
ganisucks:

This part cracked me up. Paternalistic Europe my a$$. So the white man is the only road to civilization. Just so you know, the Egyptians invented maths and philosophical thinking.

OSU, the European Christian met your ancestors living like savages.

Hunan ritual killings were rife in osuland so much so a whole caste was created as ready for sacrifice material.

Your land was bathed in so much blood that a European missionary termed it "the land of Satan".

Indiscriminate slave raiding irrespective of status, age or class was rife so as to meet the huge demand from Jewish slavers who insisted on heebo slaves. Your Arochukwu did not mind selling their own so much so that all the major slave ports had Igbo slaves waiting to be transported. At the Calabar slave port over 800k Heebo slaves were exported in just one year.

Should I remind you of cannibalism and how the main staple meat for your ancestors was his fellow heebo?

This same Europeans you so much castigate were the ones that put an end to your Hobbesian state of pure madness or else you would have harvested yourselves into slavery or eaten each other into extinction.

Let me also remind you that your current nomadic nature was as a result of the white nan whom you were the only tribe willing to do houseboy and porter for him.

You ended up across Nigeria by the providence and protection offered by the European who led you out of your hell hole like traumatized children into the world. The white man not only protected you from yourselves but from other tribes to which hitherto, you dared not trespass into their territory or you rightly be enslaved.

Just imagine a world without British colonialism that you ungrateful heathens so much despise.

Osu

3 Likes

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by Yaribanzaonic: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
A thread for idiats.....

56yrs on...the children of the so called victors are still not satisfied with their victory...

NEWS FLASH.....

Niggaz are itching to go at it again...and this time its going to be all encompassing. ...useless pigs of sadwaste!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by ganisucks(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
APCHaram:

OSU, the European Christian met your ancestors living like savages.

Hunan ritual killings were rife in osuland so much so a whole caste was created as ready for sacrifice material.

Your land was bathed in so much blood that a European missionary termed it "the land of Satan".

Indiscriminate slave raiding irrespective of status, age or class was rife so as to meet the huge demand from Jewish slavers who insisted on heebo slaves. Your Arochukwu did not mind selling their own so much so that all the major slave ports had Igbo slaves waiting to be transported. At the Calabar slave port over 800k Heebo slaves were exported in just one year.

Should I remind you of cannibalism and how the main staple meat for your ancestors was his fellow heebo?

This same Europeans you so much castigate were the ones that put an end to your Hobbesian state of pure madness or else you would have harvested yourselves into slavery or eaten each other into extinction.

Let me also remind you that your current nomadic nature was as a result of the white nan whom you were the only tribe willing to do houseboy and porter for him.

You ended up across Nigeria by the providence and protection offered by the European who led you out of your hell hole like traumatized children into the world. The white man not only protected you from yourselves but from other tribes to which hitherto, you dared not trespass into their territory or you rightly be enslaved.

Just imagine a world without British colonialism that you ungrateful heathens so much despise.

Osu

Much ado about nothing.
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
ganisucks:

Much ado about nothing.

That's your pathetic history .

You were the slave hub which supplied the Jewish slave ships that ended up selling the heebo slaves in Jewish auctions that were bought by Jewish plantation owners who worked his Heebo slaves to the bone.

This is your only special relationship with the Jew - his preferred commodity.

Google Dr Tony Martins and his book exposing Jewish slave trade in heebo slaves

Also get a hold of The Nation of Islam's book titled The special relationship between blacks and Jews.

Has it not crossed your mind why many African Americans are now coming down to osuland to trace their roots ?

Osu

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Okay, but Me and my boyfriend Temi will referendum for politician
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by Idiotseverywher: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
APCHaram:

And the OSU finally exposes himself

. Who is OSU, you that know whatever is OSU is exactly what you and you're family are, and again what do even mean by expose?
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
A thread for idiats.....

56yrs on...the children of the so called victors are still not satisfied with their victory...

NEWS FLASH.....

Niggaz are itching to go at it again...and this time its going to be all encompassing. ...useless pigs of sadwaste!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Osu
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
techWriter3:
Okay, but Me and my boyfriend Temi will referendum for politician

OSU and his non existing Yoruba girlfriend

No be only Temi nah Tiwa

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by Isobug: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
APCHaram:

You lament about lack of history but when we serve it to you and expose how your useless grand parents put us in this ness and how your own generation is repeating same under the misplaced and foolish Zionist claims, you osus will now cry hate speech

Why ?

OSU why?
Amotekun miscreant.... Must everyone vote Tinubu?
Go and look for Job. You're wasting your youthful time on here

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Isobug:

Amotekun miscreant.... Must everyone vote Tinubu?
Go and look for Job. You're wasting your youthful time on here

Where you see Tinubu for here?

And what's your problem with Amotekun ? Are they not better than your Ebebeagu?

Or are you a criminal kidnapper from the yeast living in the SW that Amotekun put out of business ?

OSU savage heathen

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by Yaribanzaonic: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pigs..that give birth to Piglets, reside at Burdillion. OYA give you address, idiotic pig, that lives and adores his pigsty.

I am marinating your foolishly stewpid sef and i will use it and serve thiefnubuu and remi thiefnubuu breakfast..spits
grin grin grin grin

APCHaram:

Osu
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by James91: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Evil people, evil party

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by APCHaram: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
See how osus are trying to derail thread by diverting to tinubu and Yoruba Muslims.

One other idiot with osumititis is spewing saliva above in bolded caps.
James91:
Evil people, evil party

Can you tell me how your madness 56ys ago correlates to Tinubu ?

OSU, you were no victims but evil villains and you deserves everything that happened to you

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by Isobug: 4:58am On Jan 16, 2023
APCHaram:

Where you see Tinubu for here?

And what's your problem with Amotekun ? Are they not better than your Ebebeagu?

Or are you a criminal kidnapper from the yeast living in the SW that Amotekun put out of business ?

OSU savage heathen
Amotekun boy..... Everyone must not vote Tinubu, if you like continue inciting violence, na you go still suffer am. Hateful soul
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by HitlerWasRight: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2023
gift2xl:
What is your interest. Because your history is not helping and will not help solve the situation Nigeria is going through.

History is already replaying itself.

Don't you see the osubidients are now supporting coups and clamouring for one in Nigeria ?

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Another reason the overzealous people from the red planet can't be trusted with the leadership of this country

1 Like

Re: On This Day 56ys Ago, Igbos Murdered Peace And Our Democracy by HitlerWasRight: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2023
sweerychick:
Go to Hell OP, Nigerians have moved on Obi is here to stay you can die with your hatred about igbos

Nah

Obi never came and will never come.

This is why you are all now clamouring for a coup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cashless Crowd Shut Down Borno For Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Dips His Hand In His Pocket As Obi, Sowore, Others Recite National Anthem / Obidients Jubilate As Peter Obi Was Declared Winner At Aso Rock Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.