Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,455 members, 7,944,264 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

"Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi (1006 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Newton2024: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'll be speaking at the Chatham House, London tomorrow afternoon (Monday, 16th January), on the vision for policy change and the institutional reforms that Labour Party, Datti, and I have for Nigeria.

I look forward to an interactive exchange during the Question and Answer session.

#PeterObi ��

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0GvTP1c2r62fuv2yYhp1kkgvUPP25tMEXRuYwsSziCCwVvC9XqB4ghoDEpJGEqw1vl/?app=fbl

4 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Johnthejohn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Peter Obi is the best man for the job, that's why Tinubu and Atiku are jealous of him undecided

12 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by SLAP44: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Peter Obi is our next president of Nigeria.

Things are already getting better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
An event they didn't invite him. Just look at this Obituary Terriost grin
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by God1000(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Join the winning team and save our nascent democracy, we are rewriting history

1 Like

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by SLAP44: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I feel your pain. grin

9 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Ttalk: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Copy copy ko easy
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Capital NONSENSE
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

If he wasn't invited and the place got sold out before the date, Obi is really a great man not just a man.

8 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by SLAP44: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Capital NONSENSE

Is a classic definition of Buharri and APC.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by jogojogo: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Copy copy. Dey copy Tinubu up and down
No wonder you graduatef with 3rd class Copy through out school
Newton2024:

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0GvTP1c2r62fuv2yYhp1kkgvUPP25tMEXRuYwsSziCCwVvC9XqB4ghoDEpJGEqw1vl/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Naijanascam: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You will be among his team to answer some questions for him on Roasted corn as the real invited one

1 Like

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Go and make Nigeria proud sir
Excellence is Peter obi watchword.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by jogojogo: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
He will NEVER be president
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is the best man for the job, that's why Tinubu and Atiku are jealous of him undecided
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Johnthejohn(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
jogojogo:
Says who Come and stop him make i see you

1 Like

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Crystalline(f): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
jogojogo:

As god wey you be nah

1 Like

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by BIZNess123(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin
This man is just deceiving himself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin
This man is just deceiving himself....

grin

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Newton2024: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
[/s] Urchin, behold your incoming president. Prepare to wail for sixteen years.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Naijanascam: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
jogojogo:

And your life and that of family will improve more then......
Certificated morons

2 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Interesting...
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Coolsperm: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
God bless you sir, unlike Tinubu who went to disgrace his self and his generation there

2 Likes

Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by BIZNess123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

Don't mind him

grin swrs...

Am loyal boss
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
God bless you sir, unlike Tinubu who went to disgrace his self and his generation there

Cc mynd44 Nlfpmod rule 2, pls do the needful and ban this Idle from this Forum
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Ofunaofu: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are pained
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Adaisback(f): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Urchins abeg make una wait. It's not yet time to cry. The real wailing begins tomorrow. Obedients get your hankies ready to console them.
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
politician ieds the best man for the hiring, that's why politician and politician are jealous of him

However, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment.
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by Ifyspecial01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
jogojogo:
depression is real, Start taking poison so that you will die b4 den, cus the last time I check you won't be able to survive the real depression when Obi will be declare winner Fab
Re: "Why I'll Be Speaking At The Chatham House, London Tomorrow Afternoon" - Obi by JoeNL22(m): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Obi Had Failed Woefully / Yoruba Man Says He Will Vote For Tinubu Even If Tinubu Sells The Whole Country / Tinubu's Million Dollar Picture...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.