Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat (231 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat by Newsfrica: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Prof. Peter Umeadi, has said he would ensure that the Nigerian system is restructured to serve the citizens better if elected in the next month's election.

Umeadi, a former Chief Judge of Anambra State, said he would deal with the issue of true federalism, tackle challenges in the healthcare and education sectors and undertake an agricultural revolution in the country.
READ HERE>> https://www.primebusiness.africa/2023-presidency-my-election-ll-be-miracle-to-nigeria-umeadi-apga-candidate/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat by oyin44: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Obi rivalry. . grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat by sapele914(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Newsfrica:
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Prof. Peter Umeadi, has said he would ensure that the Nigerian system is restructured to serve the citizens better if elected in the next month's election.

Umeadi, a former Chief Judge of Anambra State, said he would deal with the issue of true federalism, tackle challenges in the healthcare and education sectors and undertake an agricultural revolution in the country.
READ HERE>> https://www.primebusiness.africa/2023-presidency-my-election-ll-be-miracle-to-nigeria-umeadi-apga-candidate/
A true Igbo man, unlike the shameless Apga Judas.

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Newsfrica:

Sicko!
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Election 'll Be 'miracle' To Nigeria - Umeadi, APGA Candidat by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
These one will get more votes than OBI cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Was Born Rich, Why Did He Ventured Into Drugs business? / National Assembly Set To Transmit Nigeria Peace Corps Bill To President Buhari F / Seyi Tinubu Salutes Asiwaju For Raising Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.