Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 (12166 Views)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju / Osun Election: It Is Not Our Duty To Stop Vote Buying, Says INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by queen918: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Zulum500: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2023
SLAP44:

According to criminal gangs grin

Use your brain obidense..
Na facts you saw but you are still acting f@@lish
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Pemco: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
;

You mean Bola Tinubu of APC? The other day you were crying of fuel price hike, and that the govt has failed. Now you are rooting for Tinubu-APC....of the same govt that has turned everything negatively.

We all say good of UK and USA govts. Their citizens are not as foolish as ours. In those climes, APC govt would've resigned long time ago.. Here,we are wooing the same failed people and failed govt. Nigerians are a peculiar species not found on any other planet.
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by adem30: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Indispensable85:

You forgot to add the great job kashim Shettima is doing across the north. That guy has been going from one emir's palace to the other since December. He's speaking with opinion moulders in the north. Go to his Facebook page and see what's going on there.

The APC has done more work than any other party in this election. They're more united too. I don't want to hear rigging when the results start coming out.

Exact message I was trying to pass. The opposition are busy lazing around and catching Cruse on social media and they are still expecting a win
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by saintkeppy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Young042galaxy:
This your analysis is lame and hold no water.
It's good you have written off Obi.
Now let me ask you?
You said APC controls most of the states with bulk votes and to my knowledge, they are Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and Rivers.
1st APC will struggle to win Lagos.
2nd APC will not win Kano and might come 2nd or 3rd.
3rd, Kaduna will be heavily shared with PO coming 2nd or 3rd as most northern Kaduna Muslim votes will be shared between APC, PDP and NNPP.
4TH, PO will win Rivers state and APC will struggle to get 25% required vote.
So LP is equally looking good in 3 out of the 4 key states and will win SE and SS unlike APC that will only win South West in Southern County.
Apart from South West, can APC win any other southern state?
North East already has Atiku and he is definitely winning his region.
North West has kwankwaso who will play a spoiler to APC and PDP bulk votes.
Is it north central that APC will win?
Op just dey play OK?
As far as this election is concerned, APC chances is as slim as that of LP and PDP.
REMEMBER = this is not 2 horse racing as usual but possibly 4 and ur APC is at disadvantage too.

The Yoruba Christians&independent voters in the South-West will definitely vote ObiDatti, Atiku should forget Borno&Yobe States in his North-East region. These States are APC in nature.

Christians in North-Central are tired of Fulani Herdsmen, they may reason ObiDatti

South-South & South-East are locked down for ObiDatti.

North-West Kwankwaso of NNPP is definitely splitting votes that should have gone to APC&PDP, ObiDatti will struggle to get votes in this region.
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Menclothing: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
All pdp votes in east and South is going to Lp
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Teeroyzimma: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
yarimo:
This is Nigeria next president grin

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Sunnyja: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
adem30:
People either not paying attention to the real issues during the campaign or are delebrately
ignoring the facts.
Things are not well with PDP and almost everything is working in favour of Tinubu.

These facts need to be notice and work upon before many people becomes media Bandits after the election.

1. APC is the rulling party which controls most of the major states with high voting capacity

2. PDP crisis seems not resolvable with the G5 governors

3. Peter Obi factor. Despite that Obi stand no chance to win neither to come second, but he is having a huge negative impact on PDP who will surely comes second at the poll. Because SE is a major region where PDP gets bulk votes, if eventually Obi has impact over SE and slash the bulk votes coming from SE, this is a huge blow for PDP. Plus the sympathy votes that PDP used to get from those who delebrately hates anything APC might be going going in Obi direction.

4. APC are in good order, all those matter most with electoral value are on same page with Tinubu.
APC campaign strategies are superb where you see different campaigns going on across the country, from Women wing to Youth wing. Seems PDP women and Youth wings are not even functioning when you compare them with what Dr. Edu and Dayo Isreal are doing for APC. I am not sure if I really know who PDP women leader and Youth Leader is

5. Tinubu is busy meeting with different stake holders within the party and private sectors but seems the oppositions are not learning from the strategies apart from catching Cruse on social media.

6. I rember in the 2019 election both Kwankwaso and Obi worked for PDP yet they lost, what's the fate of PDP without these two with the unrepentant G5 governors.

PDP should wake up, it's getting too late already, Nigeria deserves a proper opposition,what PDP is presenting is making the coming election a walkover for the rulling party
So where exactly is Tinubu going to win? Well, his online urchins says he will defeat both Atiku and Kwakwanso in the North!
Defeat Obi in the South East!
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Dniel: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
adem30:
People either not paying attention to the real issues during the campaign or are delebrately
ignoring the facts.
Things are not well with PDP and almost everything is working in favour of Tinubu.

These facts need to be notice and work upon before many people becomes media Bandits after the election.

1. APC is the rulling party which controls most of the major states with high voting capacity

2. PDP crisis seems not resolvable with the G5 governors

3. Peter Obi factor. Despite that Obi stand no chance to win neither to come second, but he is having a huge negative impact on PDP who will surely comes second at the poll. Because SE is a major region where PDP gets bulk votes, if eventually Obi has impact over SE and slash the bulk votes coming from SE, this is a huge blow for PDP. Plus the sympathy votes that PDP used to get from those who delebrately hates anything APC might be going going in Obi direction.

4. APC are in good order, all those matter most with electoral value are on same page with Tinubu.
APC campaign strategies are superb where you see different campaigns going on across the country, from Women wing to Youth wing. Seems PDP women and Youth wings are not even functioning when you compare them with what Dr. Edu and Dayo Isreal are doing for APC. I am not sure if I really know who PDP women leader and Youth Leader is

5. Tinubu is busy meeting with different stake holders within the party and private sectors but seems the oppositions are not learning from the strategies apart from catching Cruse on social media.

6. I rember in the 2019 election both Kwankwaso and Obi worked for PDP yet they lost, what's the fate of PDP without these two with the unrepentant G5 governors.

PDP should wake up, it's getting too late already, Nigeria deserves a proper opposition,what PDP is presenting is making the coming election a walkover for the rulling party
oluwa is involve
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by Scamburster(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
rippa:

you want to bet?
obi will win all the SE, SS states, Benue, Jos, and abuja. he will get above 30% in Lagos and Ondo
if u get money, make we bet
Oga stop wasting your time on those wretched online begger.
Re: 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30 by ATLIEN2027: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pemco:
;

You mean Bola Tinubu of APC? The other day you were crying of fuel price hike, and that the govt has failed. Now you are rooting for Tinubu-APC....of the same govt that has turned everything negatively.

We all say good of UK and USA govts. Their citizens are not as foolish as ours. In those climes, APC govt would've resigned long time ago.. Here,we are wooing the same failed people and failed govt. Nigerians are a peculiar species not found on any other planet.

You must be blind or just posting rubbish. Where did I complain about the govt or about fuel price hike? Pls repost it for all to see.

first, I don't vote along party lines, I vote for the BEST CANDIDATE and Tinubu happens to be best qualified candidate among these group.
Was your pandora not in PDP just some months ago? Was he not the VP candidate of the PDP just 4 yrs ago? Was he not a governor for 8 yrs with no record of tangible developments? Was he not the same guy who sent a driver to Lagos with 250 million in cash in the booth of a car? Was he not the same guy who took government money and invested it into his own family business? Was Pandora not the same guy ruled for 8 years where he failed miserably as a Governor?

Pls safe me that rubbish. Vote for the best candidate with a record of getting things done not because of any party connection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.