Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham (15775 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Could Miss Out On Champions League Even If They Finish In Top Four / EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by BOLATINUBU01: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Who will win then? I believe arsenal can that title.

Though am a Chelsea fan, may God God help them
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Ensquare(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2023
spy24:
All this arsenal fans calling him bad belle

Make una first try beat manutd( a match that gunners won't win ) and play mancity home and away finish
Huh! Man city and man u won't lose the remaining 18 again for them to overthrow Arsenal you saaaaaaay??
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by dont8(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2023
OJEEMAH:
All Man U former players/legend get mouth diarrhea. If it’s not Neville, It will be Ferdinand or Keane talking nonsense.

It’s hard to see [bTerry][/b], Viera, Lampard, Joe & Ashley Cole, Gerrard or Bergkamp criticizing or uttering nonsense on air.

You're, they're always sensitive to issues, but the reverse is the case for Man U oldies. At the bold, do you mean Henry, definitely, a typo.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Tannhauser(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2023
grin
You guys don't understand, its not about Arsenal, it's Arteta. They look at what he (their mate) has been doing with the youngest team in the EPL (i stand to be corrected please) and are ashamed because after retirement most of the have achieved exactly zilch with their lives, so they project their self loathing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Theboy21: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Dchampion65:
After all, offside rule is not applicable to Man United.
Una go just dey talk anyhow, once it is your club that was favored with that error you wont complain...

Rodri of man city (goal given) - No problem
Salah did it against wolves (goal given) - No problem
Sanchez of Arsenal did it (goal given) - no problem
Man united did the same - We have a problem...
Yall are already scared of what United are becoming n you should be cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by just4fun(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2023
spy24:

Make una first try beat manutd( a match that gunners won't win ) and play mancity home and away finish

And I keep wondering, what makes you think Arsenal can't beat these teams with their current form ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Blake755: 6:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Gray Neville that couldn't win match as a manager cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Soulsymbol99: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Not an arsenal fan by This guy na saddist oooo undecided this guy go follow vote make them pursue ronaldo frm man utd.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by sageb: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Dchampion65:

Nigerians!

Even as detailed explanations have been given by the FA as to why that goal was allowed, una go still claim to sabi pass the people wey make the rules.

Una matter dey always be excess.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Amarisco(f): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Nigerians!

Even as detailed explanations have been given by the FA as to why that goal was allowed, una go still claim to sabi pass the people wey make the rules.

Who dash you title as ‘Grammatical Connoisseur’ cheesy

Abeg shift grin
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Amarisco:

Who dash you title as ‘Grammatical Connoisseur’ cheesy

Abeg shift grin

Why you dey vex?

E no too early?
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Amarisco(f): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Why you dey vex?

E no too early?

There is no time like the present my dear
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Theboy21: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Nigerians!

don't mind them, goals like that occur many times but they don't have a problem it's only when it applies to united they will open their smelly mouth cheesy They are already scared of United cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Amarisco:

There is no time like the present my dear

Oh well, I'm pretty certain you can have a finer day by just smiling and waltzing by.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Theboy21:
don't mind them, goals like that occur many times but they don't have a problem it's only when it applies to united they will open their smelly mouth cheesy They are already scared of United cheesy

The matter just tire me, my brother.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Amarisco(f): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Oh well, I'm pretty certain you can have a finer day by just smiling and waltzing by.

Please be calming down - I was only playing with you because I wrote something similar on my own profile. I expected you to pick up the social cues from the emojis

Oh well, it’s my fault.

All the best to u
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by tizteezy(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2023
This one get mental issue
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by OJEEMAH(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2023
dont8:
You're, they're always sensitive to issues, but the reverse is the case for Man U oldies. At the bold, do you mean Henry, definitely, a typo.
referring to JOHN TERRY bro
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by dont8(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2023
OJEEMAH:
referring to JOHN TERRY bro
Yeah sorry bro, thought you were referring to Arsenal legends alone, but taking a look again I saw that the legends you're talking about cut across Chelsea and Arsenal etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Amarisco:

Please be calming down - I was only playing with you because I wrote something similar on my own profile. I expected you to pick up the social cues from the emojis

Oh well, it’s my fault.

All the best to u

Lol.

I picked up the social cues from your very first comment, and your attendant profile. Just thought to see how well you'll do around shrewd humor.

No worries partner, I got your "back".
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by mp3ree: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2023
spy24:

Man Utd wey ref and English FA dey assist
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Oludara202: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2023
KingLennon:
Arsenal will have themselves to blame if they don't win the league this season. But on Sunday, we will reduce the margin (◔‿◔)

Remember I just said you won't win Crystal palace.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by AMI3(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Dchampion65:
Which one is offside.
We play superb football grin grin
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by jmoore(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2023
jnig:
You may disagree with Neville but in making your analysis just remember that Arsenal will play Man City ( twice ) and Man U ( once ) among other tough matches ahead. So, Arsenal fans, instead of arrogantly celebrating prematurely, be humble in your submissions. If possible, pray and fast for Arteta and Arsenal. Arsenal's toughest days are still ahead...
And man utd & Man city will win their remaining fixtures? They don't have tough fixtures ahead of them too?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by spy24(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2023
just4fun:

And I keep wondering, what makes you think Arsenal can't beat these teams with their current form ?

Manutd will beat arsenal on Sunday. you know why ?

Martial is not playing , wurghoust would. Saka and martineli can turn all they want and have the ball. With Erikson Fernandes and garnacho Manutd is winning. Go mark am down
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by Marley15: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2023
OJEEMAH:
All Man U former players/legend get mouth diarrhea. If it’s not Neville, It will be Ferdinand or Keane talking nonsense.

It’s hard to see Terry, Viera, Lampard, Joe & Ashley Cole, Gerrard or Bergkamp criticizing or uttering nonsense on

before u join a conversation read and understand bout the topic before giving ur opinion... Those united legends u just talked bout are all football pundit they all work on big media powerhouse while the others are not into those stuff... Search the word pundit then u would understand more
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by naijapikin2(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2023
I love hearing talk like this

It just motivates us to win the league.

So the ball is now in our court.

Yes we can.

COYG

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by VIKTO83(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Neville which part of speech are u using?
Irony abi....
I sight u.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by dadabashua1(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
jnig:
You may disagree with Neville but in making your analysis just remember that Arsenal will play Man City ( twice ) and Man U ( once ) among other tough matches ahead. So, Arsenal fans, instead of arrogantly celebrating prematurely, be humble in your submissions. If possible, pray and fast for Arteta and Arsenal. Arsenal's toughest days are still ahead...
the way you all keep using they will play man City twice baffles me,this is football Arsenal might just end up winning both games,Brentford defeated man City this season at their backyard,I see no big deal in Arsenal beating City so long things go their way that day,infact City are currently not in good form,City should be more worried funny enough not Arsenal,same was said before yesterday's game,Arsenal has not won at Tottenham for over so so so years bla bla bla,we all know how it ended,rivalry blinds alot of fans from being objective when analysing, keep talking as if Arsenal would fold their hands for those teams to come pick up points off them,take it or not Arsenal are currently the most difficult team to take points off them not City not United, so long the officiating was done well,not the kind of nonsense we saw against Newcastle and most part of the season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by TK9680: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
you need people like this in life to reach your potential. COYG
Re: EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham by deebrownneymar: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/15/epl-arsenal-wont-win-title-gary-neville-claims-after-gunners-beat-tottenham-2-0/?amp=1

Gary Neville always saying why he doesn’t know. He just likes to predict like fake pastors/prophets in Nigeria as if he’s all knowing. Give him a club to manage and watch him get sacked in less than 6 months and he’s back to judging other managers for bad decisions post game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: UEFA Deny Reports That Argentina Will Play In UEFA Nations League / Gov Wike Rewards Rivers United Players, Officials $20,000 Each / Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Record Sixth Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.