Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) (14575 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria / Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Zulum500: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2023
galaxy2020:
The votes will be divided into 3.....nothing like 1milion vote for any single party.

Atleast obi no go see shishi

1 Like

Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by youngbabaj(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2023
February
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2023
Starhearts:
Peter OBITUARY gang how far naa
Anoda neck pressing
All This people from generations of fools.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by MrALIVE: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Starhearts:
Anoda neck pressing
you see how you people sound stupid...was obi or labour party mentioned here?
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Starhearts: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2023
MrALIVE:
you see how you people sound stupid...was obi or labour party mentioned here?

U need mental health therapy

2 Likes

Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:
Kano is apc state .....tinubu has got this
kano state is now in his imaginary bag as usual. grin
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Starhearts:
Anoda neck pressing
kano state is now in oga imaginary Bag grin
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Obi is a clown. How does he expect to win presidential election with no labour party guber candidate anywhere in the majority of the northern state? Who's mobilizing for him? He's just a jester. The good thing he's doing well is cutting down the votes of pdp in the south east and south south.

1 Like

Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Yada01:
Na all the political party Kano people dey support? They come out for APC, PDP, NNPP, they will still come out for LP

Tell ur obi to do a rally in Kano.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by pandax: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are the one that is a fool... in the whole northern state obi will not have 25 percent so he is out of the race

He can get 25% in Taraba and Kaduna and perhaps less than 25% in the 11 remaining states of NE & NW and still be president. It is mathematically POssible
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Minjim:
Waiting for LP gubar candidate to hold his own rally.

When we tell them about structure, this is what we mean.

Other candidate contesting will gather votes got their presidential candidate

They're kids. They know nothing. They think this is their village head election.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Starhearts:

Tell me states where Peter OBITUARY will win?

South West.... None
North West..... None
North Central.... None
South South...... None
South East....... None..

Peter Obi can only be online presido
Do you mean he will win north east?
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Mccullum: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2023
JAGABAN IS ALREADY CRUISING TO VICTORY AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECT OF NIGERIA IN FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
The southerners + other right thinking Nigerians from other parts of the country residing in kano will give him the required 25%, that's what's important, nothing more.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Keeping wet dreaming, only the population of southeasterns in kano is more than enough to give him more than 25%. So don't worry your head about that.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Starhearts: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Jogs1900:

Do you mean he will win north east?

Including North East..
Peter Obi is a loser

1 Like

Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2023
pandax:

He can get 25% in Taraba and Kaduna and perhaps less than 25% in the 11 remaining states of NE & NW and still be president. It is mathematically POssible
go and check the constitution my brother he must have 25 percent of 24 states which he cannot make..let me tell you truth personally I do not hate obi or igbos.. I love igbos and I swear to almighty we made I was among those people that was advocating for igbo presidency but it is not realistic for now, secondly you cannot get it by attacking other tribes.. instead pacify both fulani and yoruba tribe and bring one credible candidate and actualize your dream.. I wish you best of luck in your endeavor by Feb next month.. you will understand the reality I am talking about..and less I forgets a vote for Peter obi is a plus for apc and tinibu.. so if tinibu preventaully wins this election.. peter obi is major reason nothing more

1 Like

Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by obinna227: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Kano APC votes alone will dwarf all Peter Obi Igbo and ESN miscreants votes, Kogi people have spokenKano APC votes alone will dwarf all Peter Obi Igbo and ESN miscreants votes, Kogi people have spoken...
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Lepon02: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Inshaa Allah APC will fail.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yada01:
Na all the political party Kano people dey support? They come out for APC, PDP, NNPP, they will still come out for LP
D people na real hustlers grin
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Emekaonline: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
galaxy2020:
The votes will be divided into 3.....nothing like 1milion vote for any single party.

Yes I can see that you are following this Bible verse 1 Thessalonians 4:18. Continue to comfort yourself with those words you said. Hahahahaha
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by pandax: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

go and check the constitution my brother he must have 25 percent of 24 states which he cannot make..let me tell you truth personally I do not hate obi or igbos.. I love igbos and I swear to almighty we made I was among those people that was advocating for igbo presidency but it is not realistic for now, secondly you cannot get it by attacking other tribes.. instead pacify both fulani and yoruba tribe and bring one credible candidate and actualize your dream.. I wish you best of luck in your endeavor by Feb next month.. you will understand the reality I am talking about..and less I forgets a vote for Peter obi is a plus for apc and tinibu.. so if tinibu preventaully wins this election.. peter obi is major reason nothing more

36 - 11 = 25.
Re: Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) by Bimffo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
For any Presidential candidate to win Kano with the emergence of the Kwamkwaso's red cap looks like an impossible task.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Victim Of Malaysia Bus-Crash Is A Nigerian Student / Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia, Qatar / PDP Media Team Cries Out On Twitter Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.