Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Ipod Problem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Ipod Problem (806 Views)

H / iphone4....ipod touch 32g for sale / Fairly Used 3rd Gen Ipod Touch For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ipod Problem by sluvy4tune(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
pls can any body direct me to any site where i can diagnose my ipod on line.my ipod has refuse to charge and i cant even on it pls help.
Re: My Ipod Problem by brume2020: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
Heya sluvy4tune,

Let me get this straight.

Your IPOD is failing to power on when you turn on power to the unit - right.

As you have rightly stated - running down your battery is the most likely cause of this undesirable phenomenon.

As well in all likelihood, the battery ran down due to the failure of the charger unit.

Assuming these are the actual symptoms you are experiencing, my best guess is your IPOD charger has simply failed.

If I were you, I would simply find a known working charger for a similar IPOD (maybe a friend of yours can borrow you one) and try to charge your IPOD with that. If it works then you have isolated the problem to your failed charger. You can also go a step further to verify that your charger fails to charge your friends IPOD. Now how is that for an online diagnosis smiley

You do that and get back.

Good luck,

brume

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale (toshiba) / Toshiba Laptop For Sale / Hot Deals - Pentium 3 Laptops From N33k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.