Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,849 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex (58143 Views)

Girl Having Sex With 2 Boys Caught. Fight Starts As Nigerians React / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by ndukwejoe(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good answer one ponche for you
tooth4tooth:
The same way you barged into his privacy when you brought a girl into his house cheesy
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by merits(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Boysnightout:
This happened during the festive period while we travelled to our country home for christmas celebrations.

I met this sweet chick in the village and after bewitching her with my charm and smile cool, she agreed to visit me.

I purposely scheduled her visit to a day when almost no one would be at home. I had already intimated my sister of my plan to bring home a chick so she could act as cover. The chick came around and I received her well. We chatted for a while before I began flirting with her and running my fingers on her laps. I leaned in for a kiss and she returned it. She was just moaning wildly cheesy.

I lifted her, took her to my room and removed her panties with my teeth. I .....

It was while she was riding me cowgirl that my dad bumped into us. I didn't even see him at first because my view was blocked by her boobs in my face and mouth.

She saw him first, screamed and jumped down from my erect dick to search for her clothes. I tried to calm her down. Apparently, my dad was in his room sleeping and I thought he had gone out with our kinsmen.

Why will my dad barge into my privacy like that? sad
You must be a bas.tard.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by providencia(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
everythinggirly:
In his house? How much shame should I buy for you?
Buy 50 with abeg
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by tooth4tooth: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
ndukwejoe:
Good answer one ponche for you
Correct man there ,garnish it with goat pepper soup .

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Elidrisy20: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bad pikin
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by dazzlingd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Removed panties with teeth grin this op na Rottweiler
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by GreaterFuture(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Smh
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Aluma32(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Just target him when he will be bleeping your mother then barge into his room as a pay back for his intruding into your privacy
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Luckysbab: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mpcoll001:
Children of nowadays......

Nice
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Munzy14(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Boysnightout:
This happened during the festive period while we travelled to our country home for christmas celebrations.

I met this sweet chick in the village and after bewitching her with my charm and smile cool, she agreed to visit me.

I purposely scheduled her visit to a day when almost no one would be at home. I had already intimated my sister of my plan to bring home a chick so she could act as cover. The chick came around and I received her well. We chatted for a while before I began flirting with her and running my fingers on her laps. I leaned in for a kiss and she returned it. She was just moaning wildly cheesy.

I lifted her, took her to my room and removed her panties with my teeth. I .....

It was while she was riding me cowgirl that my dad bumped into us. I didn't even see him at first because my view was blocked by her boobs in my face and mouth.

She saw him first, screamed and jumped down from my erect dick to search for her clothes. I tried to calm her down. Apparently, my dad was in his room sleeping and I thought he had gone out with our kinsmen.

Disrespectful! lipsrsealed

I can't even imagine that....I won't even be comfortable living in same compound with my Old man as a married man.
So person no go hear my wife moaning to happiness..cheesy

You allowed your diick think and detect for you..
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Parizz: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Romanoff:
Smh.

These are the same children that come here to give marital advice to married folks.
did you have sex while your parents were absent at home?
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Parizz: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
LadyRosa:
Clear sign of dysfunctional family.
when did you lose your virginity
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by minasu190: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
The girl moans wake your dad, your dad thought his house was in danger. shocked
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Ebymyk(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

All dis Nairaland Small boys that keep creating countless fake threads just to make it hit front page,, Joblessness is really bad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, let me just add to the cruise, so u didn't have money to lodge in an hotel? U should be really ashamed of urself boy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ur privacy? Do u have a privacy? undecided just look at the small boy talking about privacy grin grin grin grin cheesy Go and build ur own house boy and have the whole privacy u want in this life....
well said...
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Romanoff(f): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Parizz:
did you have sex while your parents were absent at home?

And one didn't disappoint me.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by buzorcharles(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stupid. I won't get myself involve in this nonsense
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by olibeans: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Is your village dey that timid without a guest house?
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by kay29000(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Super story.

If the girl was doing cowgirl on you, and her tits were in your face, means you guys were not facing the same direction... Which means she was probably backing the door...but she was the one that saw your dad first?
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Emeka71(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
insidelife22:
Bros you use protection so?
There is no need to because he shall be made to marry the babe if she venture gets pregnant.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Danisaint112(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
priceactionx:
Just look at what nairaland has reduced to? Just imagine what mods are pushing to the front page? I believe totally that seun has left this site for kids to operate. Look at what the op wrote for the consumptions of many underages that are here. This site has gone to the dogs. I mean to the dogs ....

I was equally about to say same.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by kay29000(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
priceactionx:
Just look at what nairaland has reduced to? Just imagine what mods are pushing to the front page? I believe totally that seun has left this site for kids to operate. Look at what the op wrote for the consumptions of many underages that are here. This site has gone to the dogs. I mean to the dogs ....

They pushed erotica to front page, but no longer push good stories from literature section to front page.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by denko(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your Father is a mumu man why dont he allow you to go fend for yourself since you have started fucking a woman under his nose YOU NO GET RESPECT.
Boysnightout:

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Kingbusssy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
tooth4tooth:
The same way you barged into his privacy when you brought a girl into his house cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by penearth(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kajaard:
Your dad should give you privacy in his own house?

You must be mad.

All these yeye entitled kids of these days undecided

cc: Boysnightout

His father's property is his, such life runs in every young adult, if d dad was aware, he won't condon it. I once faced such a challenge
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Holuwatomi: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
U no even cum self ...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Biafracom(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
insidelife22:
Bros you use protection so?
Person wey use teeth comot panti go use protection?
Abi u no hear am?
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Jackipapa: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
I no blame you, I blame your nice father, lazy youth. I know you are lying. Just to say something to help whosoever planning this!
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
tooth4tooth:

It is his audacity for me.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your daddy wanted to checked if you are something with your siblings.
Boysnightout:

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Paracetamol01: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why didn't you slap your dad for intruding your privacy
Boysnightout:

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is super story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.