Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences (587 Views)

Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Based on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s current health condition, the Court of Appeal judgment discharging him, Umuahia court judgement and Gov Soludo’s recent call for his release, we are giving the FGN between now and 22nd of January 2023 to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Failure to do that, the entire land of Biafra will be locked down on 23rd and 24th of January 2023 in protest.

~~~Mazi Simon Ekpa
(Biafra Spokesperson)

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1614880795813986305
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Failure to do that, the entire land of Biafra will be locked down on 23rd and 24th of January 2023 in protest.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by nothingspoil70: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Now they are coming out

Honestly I don't see any election holing in the east. No one would be stupid enough to risk his life and be roasted like a chicken for any politician.

As inec is preparing, for this election, so are ipob and UGM, ESN etc.

I have advised all my family members serving nysc in the east not to even try take up any inec job this coming election. They should find their way back home asap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by muykem: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2023
These guys will still kill many easterners to spite Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2023
This directives is very important
Let's tell others

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by JAMO84: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Werey dey give Buhari ultimatum, if you like, lock down Biafra for 10 months. Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu, two useless illiterates controlling the destinies of the World famous developers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Now they are coming out

Honestly I don't see any election holing in the east. No one would be stupid enough to risk his life and be roasted like a chicken for any politician.

As inec is preparing, for this election, so are ipob and UGM, ESN etc.

I have advised all my family members serving nysc in the east not to even try take up any inec job this coming election. They should find their way back home asap
I feel your pain but just want to let you know that you can't do anything about it... take heart.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2023
muykem:
These guys will still kill many easterners to spite Buhari.
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Adaisback(f): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
This directives is very important
Let's tell others

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Seun pls ban this terrorist from nairaland. You guys have only succeeded in burning the east down and we know the politicians sponsoring you and soon we will start calling out names.
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by lexylaw40: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2023
No erection in the yeast ... A word is enough for the wise
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by cocolacec(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2023
The 5 regions should send all Easterners home to vote in their space come 25th February 2023.They must confront UGM/ESN who are disenfranchising them.
Peter Obi must win in the South East.

NOK
Signed,sealed and delivered by Kanu in DSS dungeon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:
Seun pls ban this terrorist from nairaland. You guys have only succeeded in burning the east down and we know the politicians sponsoring you and soon we will start calling out names.
Ewu Gambia

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2023
cocolacec:
The 5 regions should send all Easterners home to vote in their space come 25th February 2023.They must confront UGM/ESN who are disenfranchising them.
Peter Obi must win in the South East.

NOK
Signed,sealed and delivered by Kanu in DSS dungeon.
nonsense

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Zulum500: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:

See BP
Shatap[center][/center] grin
We will burn everything grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Adaisback(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Ewu Gambia

Mazi Simon Ekpa
I am going to be a terror to you since you don't want to leave south east alone.
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:
I am going to be a terror to you since you don't want to leave south east alone.
that guy na yoruba muslim ooo
don't be deceived by the moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Adaisback(f): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
I thought as much. Thanks baby

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by BATified2023: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1614880795813986305
the only thing simon ekpa can do that will make sense is to lock Biafra on the 24,25 n 26 of February next month
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
the only thing simon ekpa can do that will make sense is to lock Biafra on the 24,25 n 26 of February next month
no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
nonsense

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:
I thought as much. Thanks baby
another Simon Ekpa is a counterfeit

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by BOLATINUBU01: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lobatan grin

Aja Inu iwe grin
Re: IPOB Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face The Consequences by christistruth01: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yawns !

FG is only debating if to hang Kanu or to show him Mercy with life imprisonment instead

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Council's Lies Against Peter Obi Backfires / Redesigned Naira Note Cr#sis: Youth Storm A Bank To Loot And Destroy Properties / Obidients Chase Out Oshiomhole From Campaign Ground At Edo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.