Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,308 members, 7,900,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please Help Me Get Back To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Get Back To School (142 Views)

Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Get Back To School by Afeez112(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2023
https://donate-ng.com/campaign/afeez-schoolfee

Hello sir/ma my name is sanni afeez Temitope a student of criminology and security studies currently a 200level student in Bamidele olominua university of education health science and technology ikere Ekiti Ekiti state Nigeria with a CGPA of 4.16
I ask for your help sir/ma due to the fact that I'm unable to pay my outstanding fee of 75000 thousand nira that will enable me qualify to write the 200level second semestre exam
My mother who has been single-handedly sponsoring my university education is very sick and she was in the hospital right now
Please sir/ma help me out so that I won't drop out from school so that I will be useful for myself and the society at large

Re: Please Help Me Get Back To School by Kewtt: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Afeez112:
Hello sir/ma my name is sanni afeez Temitope a student of criminology and security studies currently a 200level student in Bamidele olominua university of education health science and technology ikere Ekiti Ekiti state Nigeria with a CGPA of 4.16
I ask for your help sir/ma due to the fact that I'm unable to pay my outstanding fee of 75000 thousand nira that will enable me qualify to write the 200level second semestre exam
My mother who has been single-handedly sponsoring my university education is very sick and she was in the hospital right now
Please sir/ma help me out so that I won't drop out from school so that I will be useful for myself and the society at large
My account number is :2001799194
Bank name :first Bank
Account name: SANNI ABDUL KAREEM

Sanni Abdul Kareem is not the student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Back To School by Afeez112(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
It my daddy account

(1) (Reply)

Name The Department In Your University / Essaywriterhire / What Exactly Is Cloud Technology? | Intellipaat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.