Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

8 Telling Signs She Wants To Breakup With You And What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Telling Signs She Wants To Breakup With You And What To Do (283 Views)

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Telling Signs She Wants To Breakup With You And What To Do by Tochukwuoparaa: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2023
1. She's distant and emotionally withdrawn: If your girlfriend or partner seems distant or emotionally unavailable, it could be a sign that she's thinking about breaking up with you. She may not be as interested in spending time with you, or she may be less affectionate and attentive than usual.

2. She's not interested in your plans or activities: If your girlfriend or partner seems uninterested in your plans or activities, it could be a sign that she's not invested in the relationship anymore. She may not want to spend time with you, or she may not be interested in your hobbies and interests.

3. She's not initiating physical contact: If your girlfriend or partner is not initiating physical contact, it could be a sign that she's not interested in the relationship anymore. She may not be as affectionate as usual, or she may be avoiding physical contact altogether.

Read More
https://medicalcaremedia.com/8-telling-signs-she-wants-to-breakup-with-you-and-what-to-do/

(1) (Reply)

. / Just One To Comment Before You Called Me Greedy Or Selfish / Pls Romancelanders U Have To Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.