Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,415 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:56 PM

Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) (1476 Views)

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
if your ipob and fail to repent . you shall die this year.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

It is for men to propose but only for God to dispose. Jubrin Al Sudan and his fulani hordes will fall in Biafran land. The world shall have a record of it and it shall be told to the future generations of Biafrans how we resisted and defeated the fulani vampires.
resist ko, go and rescue your men captured in akokwa . who told you that you can resist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
children of idol worshippers, let's watch and see how It shall come to pass..like I said stay in the east from next week up till 6 months. don't be in Lagos and be typing oo. we want to check something.
You've been checking all these years and yet what did you get? I repeat... Fulanis will fall in Biafran land including you terrorist. You're just seeing the end of fulani serenade in the Nigerian area. Other ethnic groups will be forever grateful to us for kicking your asses.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
if your ipob and fail to repent . you shall die this year.
See the vampire talking about repentance. Wonders shall never end. I have no advice for you terrorists. You have your mission which we all know about and some how you think you can succeed. I won't advice you terrorists. Let's see how far you can go.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

See the vampire talking about repentance. Wonders shall never end. I have no advice for you terrorists. You have your mission which we all know about and some how you think you can succeed. I won't advice you terrorists. Let's see how far you can go.
May God rebuke your mouth .

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Ojiofor: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

ESN were created to protect the bushes of southern Nigeria from Fulani invaders, I listened carefully the day kanu lunched it.

Do you want these Fulani boys to invade the local communities in south East?

As for the unknown gunmen, no one knows who they are including Kanu himself.

ESN is the new Fulani herdsmen in Igbo land, they are even doing worse. Bleep esn and fu. ck you too that support them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by davillian(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
They busted thier car park grin
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
no hate. If kanu is man of God then Lucifer is arch angel Michael. hahahaha, you guys are so blindly. may God open your eyes.

I once had a dream about Kanu like 2 yrs back and in that dream he was in a very big church alone and suddenly a preacher appeared on the church pulpit and started preaching and I tried to identify the preacher and guess what? It was Barack Obama.

Now instead of this preacher to preach to Kanu, I realized that he stood like an obstacle against him (Kanu) and that was how Kanu started resisting all he was saying in that dream until I woke up.

Weeks after this dream, I then Heard he had been kidnapped in Kenya. See Kanu is not ordinary, the spirit in him is more violent and fierce than that of Putin.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I once had a dream about Kanu like 2 yrs back and in that dream he was in a very big church alone and suddenly a preacher appeared on the church pulpit and started preaching and I tried to identify the preacher and guess what? It was Barack Obama.

Now instead of this preacher to preach to Kanu, I realized that he stood like an obstacle against him (Kanu) and that was how Kanu started resisting all he was saying in that dream until I woke up.

Weeks after this dream, I then Heard he had been kidnapped in Kenya. See Kanu is not ordinary, the spirit in him is more violent and fierce than that of Putin.
lol even barrack Obama is of the devil that means kanu is of the devil too. so your in congregation of devil worshipper you see God is trying to warn you to depart from that congregation. kanu is nothing pls forget it . it's God judgement on Igbo land .
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ojiofor:

ESN is the new Fulani herdsmen in Igbo land, they are even doing worse. Bleep esn and fu. ck you too that support them.

I'm only against invading terrorist and whatever means a community uses against them is highly welcomed period.

I wonder how some of you think in this country, you heard when Gumi clearly stated that the men in the bushes are their foot soldiers and no one should vote a presidential candidate who will go after them.

Maybe you should avoid eating cows that has been fvcked by herdsmen let's see if you can reason well.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
lol even barrack Obama is of the devil that means kanu is of the devil too. so your in congregation of devil worshipper you see God is trying to warn you to depart from that congregation. kanu is nothing pls forget it . it's God judgement on Igbo land .

I don't think that's the interpretation.

For me, what I saw there was a fight between light and darkness

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I don't think that's the interpretation.
For me, what I saw there was a fight between light and darkness
ok ooo.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
ok ooo.

See, Kanu is standing alone and no igboman is with him spiritually and that's why I pity him whenever I see his news here!

I listen to him most times and I have heard him say that he needs only 100 men and that he hasn't seen 1.

So all that IPOB and ESN are just bodies that were set up just because he is pushing for a change!, They will all be sanitized once the change comes

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
May God rebuke your mouth .
What effontery murderers like you have to invoke the name of God on the people you're killing unjustifiably. God doesn't support vampires and blood suckers. For invoking His name, your death will be very gruesome.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

See, Kanu is standing alone and no igboman is with him spiritually and that's why I pity him whenever I see his news here!

I listen to him most times and I have heard him say that he needs only 100 men and that he hasn't seen 1.

So all that IPOB and ESN are just bodies that were set up just because he is pushing for a change!, They will all be sanitized once the change comes

kanu is now ur Messiah, that's where the problem start. he will never get you anywhere except sorrows, cries, anguish and pain.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

What effontery murderers like you have to invoke the name of God on the people you're killing unjustifiably. God doesn't support vampires and blood suckers. For invoking His name, your death will be very gruesome.
feather weight like you without spiritual backup is calling me a murderer lolz.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Proudlyomonna: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nice one.
Death to every gun wielding bastards claiming freedom fighters in Igboland.
Death to all Ugm, dss killers, ipob,esn criminals, kidnappers in the peaceful blessed SE.
All of them will be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I'm only against invading terrorist and whatever means a community uses against them is highly welcomed period.

I wonder how some of you think in this country, you heard when Gumi clearly stated that the men in the bushes are their foot soldiers and no one should vote a presidential candidate who will go after them.

Maybe you should avoid eating cows that has been fvcked by herdsmen let's see if you can reason well.

Have ESN ever stopped any Fulani herdsmen attack or arrested any one?
Gumi is supporting their terrorist who are killing,raping and kidnapping non Fulani people for ransome and cconquering territories of other tribes for Fulani people to occupy while ESN/UGM is doing the opposite by killing,raping and kidnapping their own people for ransome and decimating many Igbo villages.Why should I support such a useless unreasonable group of idiots?
Have you ever heard Fulani terrrorist killing Fulani man?Ndi uchu.
Is it not the same ESN they are using to disrupt election in Igboland?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by idogbe14170: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
non has failed, ihiala, anambra was on fire last week according to my message.non has failed, ihiala, anambra was on fire last week according to my message....
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Adaisback(f): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Kill them all, Nigeria army pls kill all ESN terrorists, terrorising my people, kidnapping and raping my sister's and kill anybody supporting this carnage and supporting them. Peter obI I know will never release Kanu. Kanu will be eaten alive. Bastard lazy criminal cum con artist

2 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Arda1000(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
bible says wisdom is profitable. there are channels to treat criminal acts.yoruba has their security personnel , south east Governors has its own but you and your jettisoned that. Governors even begged your chief terrorist Nnamdi kanu to incorporate his armed gang into ebubeagu but he refused because they have sinister motives. don't worry chicken has come home to roast. if South East no burn from now till 3 months. I will stop posting in nairaland.
but u as an afonja why do u hawk Igbo matter Abi dem Dey pay u?
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Corrinthians(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
ESN terrorists are being bursted Left and right.
Obidient Gunmen and Terrorists you mean. cool
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Corrinthians(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Adaisback:
Kill them all, Nigeria army pls kill all ESN terrorists, terrorising my people, kidnapping and raping my sister's and kill anybody supporting this carnage and supporting them. Peter obI I know will never release Kanu. Kanu will be eaten alive. Bastard lazy criminal cum con artist
Afonja forming Igbo. Even when you type in Igbo, Google translator keeps failing you. You can never be from the great Igbo race.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.