Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,864 members, 7,976,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO (465 Views)

ESN Kidnaps ESN Nakeds Him PHOTOS / ESN Kidnaps 3 Rival ESN Kills Them PHOTOS / Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2023

IPOB ESN known gunmen criminals make a 100 million naira ransom demand for the release of a mother of 4. Hear the Igbolani accent

https://fb.watch/i54SGXmBF1/

3 Likes

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Dniel: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
You can imagine what this woman must have gone through

1 Like

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Golan007: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Igbos to igbos.

They really damaged a nation.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Zulum500: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good work on their propaganda
Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Urheadmaster(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
ESN/ipob are really doing wonders

1 Like

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Brendaniel: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
And you believe this....
Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by superCleanworks(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
they are feeling powerful. they have a gun and are hiding their faces.
Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Fejoku: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
He always has videos of crimes both violent and abusive simply because he works with the perpetrators of those crimes. He brings them here to use as propaganda against IPOB and ESN.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by gasparpisciotta: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
My fear is that President IPOB Obi will make these guys bolder

2 Likes

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by nedu666: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
So the kidnappers sent the video to you. Are u the one going to pay the ransom. Why did the kidnappers not send the video to family members but sent it to
Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedu666:
So the kidnappers sent the video to you. Are u the one going to pay the ransom. Why did the kidnappers not send the video to family members but sent it to
Ipob terrorist

2 Likes

Re: ESN Kidnaps Woman Points A Gun To Her Head Releases VIDEO by Adaisback(f): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
They almost kidnapped me too if not that God saved me. I spent a month plus in the hospital. Release that innocent woman you evil terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Targets Corrupt Terror Financiers – Buhari / BREAKING NEWS... New Naira Note Update. / Governor Ademola Adeleke Approves Backlog Payment Of Retirees And Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.