Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi (2503 Views)

Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi by yomi531(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Trollronaldo:
No no no, the guy was so articulate. A direct opposite of Tinubu's disgraceful performance.

He has made Nigeria proud today.
While my heart is with Sowore but I need to lend my voice to this Peter Obi's movement. He sounded like someone who knows what he's talking about.

I am voting for Peter Obi, every single thing he was saying today, I checked and they were all accurate
Hiw does he remember those figures? shocked

Damn, I never knew he was this good.

I am now fully obedient. Peter Obi all the way cool
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi by Obalacam(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Trollronaldo:
No no no, the guy was so articulate. A direct opposite of Tinubu's disgraceful performance.

He has made Nigeria proud today.
While my heart is with Sowore but I need to lend my voice to this Peter Obi's movement. He sounded like someone who knows what he's talking about.

I am voting for Peter Obi, every single thing he was saying today, I checked and they were all accurate
Hiw does he remember those figures? shocked

Damn, I never knew he was this good.

I am now fully obedient. Peter Obi all the way cool
Thank God you have seen the light
Welcome and do well in also telling your family and close friends about Obi.
I believe it's our collective effort to make this country great again

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
don’t mind d Obidient

Igbos think say them get sense
You will choke on your Igbo hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
You thing to make urchins cry more & gnash their teeth abi
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi by prosper510: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Female downridden voiceFemale downridden voice...
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi's Chattam House Townhall, I Drop Sowore To Vote Obi by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols this one is stvpidly contradicting himself. Obi cannot win, Sowore cannot win yet he's saying it's better to vote Sowore than Obi like how?

Agbado urchin I sight you.....
your comment is why sowore is better

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Will Release Total Number Of Registered Voters Soon — Oyo REC / Lagos Generates More Revenue Than All Other Regions- Photo / What Drives Politicians To Embrace Occultism To Acquire & Stay In Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.