Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Avoid Sapa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Avoid Sapa (221 Views)

Avoid Sapa With Side Hustle / How To Avoid Sapa Come 2023. / Avoid Sapa With These Online Business Ideas To Help In Making $4,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sapa by Masandra(f): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oya, repeat after me: I, (say your name), no go spend money anyhow this year!! The Fact is, we love to buy things that are occasional unplanned for.�

God forbid if the kind of sapa that sapalized you last year comes again!� Tufiakwa!

This is what you should do differently this year.

⚠️ SAVE to SAVE your life in 2023 ⚠️

How much money do you want to have in 3, 6 or 12 months?�

Let’s help you to be intentional about your Money goals, and other plans for 2023.�

That’s why I'm saying, bring that shikini money, it doesn’t matter how small and save it with us.�

Imagine saving NGN500, NGN1000, NGN5,000 or more Daily, Weekly or Monthly with our targeted savings account tailored to help you hit specific financial goals and you also get an additional interest rate on your savings with us monthly.

E sweet abi! Oya Join Now, let me save you from the spirit of sapa!

Click Here Now: https://forms.gle/VivpmEcV63UGfKv17

JOIN OUR Savings Challenge NOW!

Call or Whatsapp;

Check our website @www.abccapitallimited.com

(1) (Reply)

Four Common Mistakes Business Owners Make / Custom Display Boxes To Enhance Products Appearance In Retail Stores / What Is E-commerce Maintenance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.