Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,390 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? (391 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
I saw this topic on a Facebook page. The reactions and comments especially from the female folks is kind of worrisome. Seems we are really loosing our societal morals and values. I will be posting some of the comments here also!

Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by NobleSeed(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
you just dey see this FB page for the first Time abi watin?
The kind of rough post way dey that group angry
Make I no go the comments section seif na that one worst passed, married women and advanced simps fooling their seif .
Just try join and do your observations
I'm on the group though, anything way I see them I just dey laff..all in all internet never forgets
Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2023

Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Just a few supported marriage and relationships lol

Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
NobleSeed:
you just dey see this FB page for the first Time abi watin?
The kind of rough post way dey that group angry
Make I no go the comments section seif na that one worst passed, married women and advanced simps fooling their seif .
Just try join and do your observations
I'm on the group though, anything way I see them I just dey laff..all in all internet never forgets

I do not spend much time on FB. But I just pity the Simpsons that will end up marrying these ones. These kind girls na simps them dey target to marry at last!
Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
SOME of them fit be cruise sha
Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by NobleSeed(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
lol
Damage people really full that group oh bro.
I banter one yesterday night her mind dey,
She still never reply my mention.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I do not spend much time on FB. But I just pity the Simpsons that will end up marrying these ones. These kind girls na simps them dey target to marry at last!
Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
NobleSeed:
lol
Damage people really full that group oh bro.
I banter one yesterday night her mind dey,
She still never reply my mention.

Lol bro you get time oo
Re: Are We Really Loosing Our Morals And Values ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
SOME of them fit be cruise sha

Lol.. but this is exactly what plays out on the Nigerian streets bro. I'm just sad the moral degradation is getting much.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Woman Should Not Tolerate From Her Husband / What Did She Imply? / Sexy Tamka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.