Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi (25945 Views)

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by peter0071(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
in your sweet dreams. But in reality, Obi will be PRESIDENT COME MAY 2023
Obaofaba:
Don't overestimate your worth.

Obi will never be the Nigerian president, know this, know peace
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by PAWG(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
...but you were impeached angry
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by XXCASH: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
omowumi9:
Peter Obi is contesting now to boost his acceptance come 2032. You don't become a president overnight. There are lots of bridges to cross and he is yet to cross any.

Exactly, 2031 you mean.

Very correct and not just Obi but the entire South East

They need to build bridges, they need to get the trust of other regions esp the North. They need to stop this politics of bitterness.

In summary, they need to listen to Prof Soludo. If they don't, it will be impossible for a person in SE to win Presidency

But will they agree. This election will be a big lesson which I hope they will learn from. Gladly, it only a matter of days now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Yes!

The cabals ruling Nigeria are one of the most brilliant politicians in the entire world!

Do you think it takes mere work of mouth to break the structure they created for over 5 decades ago?

Wake up and face reality!

LP and Peter Obi are too little to break such!

Lols , reminds me of what Goriath told David.....
But if you believe in Allah and God, why then do you seek their supernatural powers on if your fellow humans beings are more powerful than him?

60% of Nigeria problems are majorly the MASSES..... remaining % goes to Religious divides and ethnicity...

Remove these two tools cabals and politicians use against Nigeria , and see them collapse....

The Structure you are mentioning, is it not along Religious lines and Ethnicity which made TINUBU to abandon fairness and equity, and divide Nigeria into two

Have we lost it as MASSES in Nigeria ?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols , reminds me of what Goriath told David.....
But if you believe in Allah and God, why then do you seek their supernatural powers on if your fellow humans beings are more powerful than him?

60% of Nigeria problems are majorly the MASSES..... remaining % goes to Religious divides and ethnicity...

Remove these two tools cabals and politicians use against Nigeria , and see them collapse....

The Structure you are mentioning, is it not along Religious lines and Ethnicity which made TINUBU to abandoned fairness and equity, to divide Nigeria into two

Have we lost it as MASSES in Nigeria ?

Goliath and David in 2023? grin grin grin

Why don't you use your faith to walk into a lions den. Let us verify something.

The moment you ignore your emotions and face reality squarely, nothing can surprise you.

1 Like

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Coolboy009: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Talk is cheap, no time to waste, go and listen to London School of Economics trained Wale Tinubu talk, Jagaban’s boy, he is 10 times more eloquent than Peter Obi could be.
what is this one saying, you sound like an illiterate. Is it Wale that is contesting for the office of mr President or Bola Tinubu? Your "Bala blu" candidate that is suffering from advanced dementia went to Chatham House to disgrace himself in front of a global community and u are not ashamed, still support him.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Cromagnon: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Peter Obi is a wise man from the East. He is one in ten millions. NIGERIA must not miss this opportunity.
what opportunity. Anambra did not change after his 8 years
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Shikini:
Only wicked enemies of Nigeria will listen to this man and not fall in love.

This country will be great again
Wetin hin talk wey dey special? Scammer telling people what they want to hear. Nor be only love!
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
toneroforever:

Sorry,a first class eloquent thief is of no use to us. U can keep him in Lagos.
The way we are going to keep Obi in Anambra.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Iykoto86(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Talk is cheap, no time to waste, go and listen to London School of Economics trained Wale Tinubu talk, Jagaban’s boy, he is 10 times more eloquent than Peter Obi could be.
Why is he not guning for the number one position.dump fool .
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Iykoto86:
Why is he not guning for the number one position.dump fool .
Asshole... everybody will not contest for president!
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obaofaba:

"will never?"
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Okhuadams(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election on Monday said Nigerians have nothing to worry about if his party is not the majority in the 10th National Assembly.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking at the Chatham House, Obi, a former governor of Anambra State promised to “do the right things” if he is elected president in next month’s election.

“I have been through this as a governor. As long as you are pursuing what is right, everybody will go with you.

It becomes a problem when you are pursuing transactional policies, which will benefit you, or you are engaging in nepotism, but when you adhere to the constitution, which has already stipulated that the system will include diversity, you would carry everybody along, and there would not be a problem,” Obi said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/how-ill-handle-natl-assembly-if-labour-party-is-not-controlling-it-obi/
Managing online victory . Just wandering pple and lost hope. You never win you dey manager Apc
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Ojycelarma: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Seun:
Peter Obi spoke at Chatham house today, that's why. And he said many interesting things.
If there any Tinubu thread that we should have covered that we have not covered, please indicate.
You failed to get the point or you wanted to prove a point as well
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by MeineMutter: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Yes!

The cabals ruling Nigeria are one of the most brilliant politicians in the entire world!

Do you think it takes mere work of mouth to break the structure they created for over 5 decades ago?

Wake up and face reality!

LP and Peter Obi are too little to break such!

Leave him. How I wish Obi can win this election in simulation mode so that he can see that he doesn’t have the balls fix Nigeria. Obi? Of all politicians? He hasn’t built that bridge to the powerbrokers and the af’obajes that have clamped down Nigeria.

Who does Obi know in the North and West? Who can Obi call his political loyalists?

Obi Cubana has more reach and network than Obi Ginringori HimTuLie Obioma Mmanwu, Statistician General of IPOB Land.

2 Likes

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Napata77: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election on Monday said Nigerians have nothing to worry about if his party is not the majority in the 10th National Assembly.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking at the Chatham House, Obi, a former governor of Anambra State promised to “do the right things” if he is elected president in next month’s election.

“I have been through this as a governor. As long as you are pursuing what is right, everybody will go with you.

It becomes a problem when you are pursuing transactional policies, which will benefit you, or you are engaging in nepotism, but when you adhere to the constitution, which has already stipulated that the system will include diversity, you would carry everybody along, and there would not be a problem,” Obi said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/how-ill-handle-natl-assembly-if-labour-party-is-not-controlling-it-obi/

I'm a neutral, but I like what he said here.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Shikini: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Exactly
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Have you been outside Nigeria before! Do you have international friends? Do you discuss politics and some certain matters with them or are you just roaming online saying rubbish?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by bipng: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Fuel subsidy is an organised crime and I will remove it immediately, if I am elected President. - Peter Obi

https://quotes.ng/quotes/fuel-subsidy-is-an-organised-crime-and-i-will-remove-it-immediately-if-i-am-elected-president--59447/
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by samuelson06(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:

My dear, the beginner is not always the finisher. Mark those words.

Between February and July, the events of who finally leads the country would unfold before your eyes in a manner that'll amaze you.
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Bryan88(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
u see how shallow ur sense is? Even if he’s 10Xs better than Obi like u said of which I am very very sure he is not because a goat can never giv birth to a lion, is he the 1 contesting for presidency? Ewu Yoruba!
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

Leave him. How I wish Obi can win this election in simulation mode so that he can see that he doesn’t have the balls fix Nigeria. Obi? Of all politicians? He hasn’t built that bridge to the powerbrokers and the af’obajes that have clamped down Nigeria.

Who does Obi know in North and West? Who can Obi called his political loyalists?

Obi Cubana has more reach and network than Obi Ginringori HimTuLie Obioma Mmanwu, Statistician General of IPOB Land.

Louder please!
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Sunnyski: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:

#yourmumudondo
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Sunnyski: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2023
The love for Peter Obi is immeasurable, all positive comments about him have the highest likes times 100 than that of Balabu blu blu bulaba and Atifku urchins
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by IgOga(m): 12:57am On Jan 17, 2023
If apc dominates the national assembly APC will win the presidency
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by victorsola: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

budget padding National Assembly . This man will be the new buhari . National Assembly that can make or mar u . Am sure this talk is for ur dumbo Obidient. National Assembly wants someone who will let them steal . Baba u never ready . But I like the response sha, he doesn’t want to shoot himself in the leg by saying he will deal with dem . U no go lay one week u go think say na anambra u Dey .
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by bdon123(m): 1:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:

If u know this,why are u singing it.Let it be...election is jst nxt month.Or are u scared?
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by obzpro: 1:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Sunnyski:

#yourmumudondo
[qu
victorsola:
budget padding National Assembly . This man will be the new buhari . National Assembly that can make or mar u . Am sure this talk is for ur dumbo Obidient. National Assembly wants someone who will let them steal . Baba u never ready . But I like the response sha, he doesn’t want to shoot himself in the leg by saying he will deal with dem . U no go lay one week u go think say na anambra u Dey .
ote author=oyatz post=120100257]

We don't need the wicked enemies for anything sir.

The votes of non-wicked Nigerians is enough for Peter Obi to win the presidential election [/quote]

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by Pityoobi: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

Who does Obi know in the North and West? Who can Obi call his political loyalists?

Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by benqo01(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Obaofaba:

I know these and Peace is certain PO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi by godofuck231: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2023
He will block the oyil, simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites / Buhari’s ‘Violence’ Comment In Zamfara A Joke - Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.