Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP (11441 Views)

Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible / We Stand With INEC, We Won’t Challenge Tinubu – SDP / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by cyberdurable(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Buksaylor: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
seunmsg:
What’s the strength of SDP nationally?

That's Magnus Abe of Rivers State party Candidate for Rivers gubber...Tinubu boy,broke out from APC because of Amaechi.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by JASONjnr(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

That's how to play Politics... Negotiate and form alliance

Someone that singlehandedly made Buhari a president is forming alliance....

Someone that is a strategist and a politician shouldn't bother about that...

Someone that said it's his turn as of he made a deal with all Nigerians is now forming alliance....

Emilokan should go and rest biko...
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by dazzlingd(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You are right.
That’s why obi and atiku will be conquered because they divided
Politics doesn’t know the good guys apart from the bad. Tinubu is not fit to rule but he will win the election. I never doubted it since obi and atiku parted ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by CursedOsuPigs: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

NwaMamaNkita grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sweetonugbu: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2023
We know, sdp was tinubu plan b.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Antoeni(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2023
What's SDP ?
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Doyou2019: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
These ones were never serious

Their own is to Tambuwal for any highest bidder, few weeks to election
I wonder what SDP's Lagos guber candidate, Mr Kunle Uthman, thinks of this unholy alliance.
Every time that lawyer talks about the APC and its many atrocities in Lagos, I swear the table rises 6 inches grin grin
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by HNICEARTH: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
SDP wan cashout! Las las Tinubu's money will go round all and sundry this election season
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ameduedwin: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

and who knows SDP? I don't even know their presidential candidate nor any of their member/ follower self.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by musty16: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Jagaba! Shine gaba! APC is way too strong to defeat, as for those still doubting Tinubu's capacity, de dia de play, him don place strategic people for each state including Atiku's state Adamawa. Tinubu get strong men for Adamawa wey Atiku camp no get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Spherica177: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
you are here again with your multiple alternative account ba?
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Validated: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

And bring only 2 votes grin grin

SDP -S camming D ruglord P erfectly

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ameduedwin: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:

They think it's by Social media insults they would get national spread and 25% total vote casted in 2/3 states
you are just saying your own. Every single individual In Nigeria are about obi obi, every streets, every office you go obi obi, tell me how people leaving in the streets and offices been a social media candidate. Is like you still sleeping, you better wake up
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by PeterObi4LP: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Which of the fraction of SDP?
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by PeterObi4LP: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Alliance of the progressives, even a faction of the Labor parry is planning a mutiny from credible political sources.

You guys surely met una match on social media this year election. There is no LP fraction. The worst deceit is self deceit.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sylve11: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Let elections finish, you will return to your Nairalandpolicewoman moniker to take revenge after the loss, with the use of your famous rule 2 as a weapon to quiet the victors.

Nairalandpolicewoman is the same person who grills chicken. cool
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Spherica177:
you are here again with your multiple alternative account ba?
Fisayo why are you crying
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by JoeNL22(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2023

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ruthless70: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2023
Ennoloa:
So with all the APC governors and senators with Federal Might

Tinubu is still afraid of losing the election

Use sense now
There is nothing wrong in wanting to gain more momentum...
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
by its National Publicity Secretary, Alfa Muhammad , although, the factional SDP last

Not SDP, but a Northern muslim mole in SDP.

He has seen his secretly cherished mu-mu ticket is under threat.

Chairman didn't say, Presidential candidate didn't say, ...nobody, but one Mohamed secretary.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by hassanaazees8: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2023
as e dey pain you oooe dey sweet me baje oooas e dey pain you oooe dey sweet me baje bajeas e dey pain gan gane dey sweet me baje bajeTinubu urchins oo are Drugnified ooooHahahahahaha nice songas e dey pain you oooe dey sweet me baje oooas e dey pain you oooe dey sweet me baje bajeas e dey pain gan gane dey sweet me baje bajeTinubu urchins oo are Drugnified ooooHahahahahaha nice song...
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by crafteck(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Using nigeria and nigerians as a negotiating platform and daft nigerians keep drumming and fanning the flames consuming them.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Godispeace: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
whats is paining here na Foolish Ndigbo IPOB fraudster shocked shocked shocked
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Godispeace:
whats is paining here na Foolish Ndigbo IPOB fraudster shocked shocked shocked
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sukar886: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Even if he alliance , with sdp, nnpc, efcc,, PDAPC, baba blue , blue baa, etc ,he no go win, a drug baron and looter can't rule this country
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by caracas: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2023
seunmsg:
What’s the strength of SDP nationally?
ZERO
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:

APC believes, & is building a structure like the Communist Party, not one obvious minded political Superman in his mind that claims he wants to save Nigeria by himself.
Do you even know what the Communist party is about?
Most of you just come online and mouth nonsense.
Seunmsg, one of the clowns from your side is here claiming APC is planning to make Nigeria a one-party, non-religious state. Do you agree that's a good thing?
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by drlateef: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Ennoloa:
So with all the APC governors and senators with Federal Might

Tinubu is still afraid of losing the election

He wants to make Obi and Atiku have no air to breath at all.
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Fearyourcreator: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Ennoloa:

I see you are feeling the heat of loosing

It is not easy bro

Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians/Other Religions as it would be sin from their faithfuls

Vote wisely
Lolz
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Fearyourcreator: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Ennoloa:

I said vote wisely and you are calling Peter Obi

Damn... I see it is not easy

Just 30Mill [Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity]

Can a Muslim -Muslim Govt even if they are saints and competent condemn Jihad from Muslims? Yes or NO

Vote a balanced ticket [NNPP, LP, AAC etc]

Vote wisely

I see your believe now...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha Sponsors 60 Imo Students To The US / Ondo Farmers Reject Proposed Grazing Routes For Fulani Herdsmen / INEC Prepared For Edo Governorship Election Despite Security Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.