Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino (634 Views)

Osama Bin Laden’s Son, Omar Ordered To Leave France / Northern Nigerians Celebrated The 9/11 Attacks And Saw Osama Bin Laden As A Hero / Dino:"we Cannot Have Pablo Escobar As President And Osama Bin Laden As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Tiwaz2: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dine Melaye appeared on Channels Tv today and I heard him say... We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice

Watch The Video Here:- https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1615055774522408960

1 Like

Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Chinjo2: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is exactly what I have been saying.
Now I am going to warn Nigerians just as I warned them against Buhari in 2015.
Don't vote for a certified drug lord and a Boko Haram commander. That combo is disaster waiting to happen.
Drugs and Crime goes together.
Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Onucs(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Man like Dino

Always igniting vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by ScamHunter: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
What?

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by drlateef: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
We can’t afford a treasury looter as president of Nigeria. Its time for Atiku to face the music at EFCC headquarters. He should answer to allegations of Obasanjo in his book and the man in the video recently.
Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Googledotcom: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dino na mad man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by kenedyx: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
But what a sordid example of the lowest crop of human to be found in the rank and files of opposition Dino has become. Having now spent the equivalent of an eternity in opposition, his fierce rival FFK now seems more presentable than this clown cum politician

That said, I have a very long list of opposition members I wouldn't want to see in the labour party after we've secured the ballot and Dino is at the very top of it, followed ever closely by his comic rival FFK.

Actually that list is very long though.. we will need lots of new politicians.
Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Jalinspy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dino melaye is very wicked grin cheesy. But indeed, Tinubu is Escobar upgraded, while Shetima is Osama Binladen x 2. What a terrorist combo grin cheesy
Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by dynicks(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wahala!! Wahala!! Wahala!!!!

Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Jalinspy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu is finished shocked

1 Like

Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by obinnajohnson: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
I think I agree with Dino on this, but why excluding MIKANO chief ?
Re: We Can't Afford To Have Escobar As President & Osama Bin Laden As Vice - Dino by Ennoloa: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians

It would be an HARAM for the GOVT

Vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns The Gruesome Killing Of Imo LGA Chairman / Presidential Election: Obi Champion Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Fresh Surv / Stears' Poll Predicts Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.