Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself (2803 Views)

Obama, Trump, Biden Also Used Teleprompter Like Tinubu (PICS) / Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV / Buhari, Osinbajo Unveil Bayo Omoboriowo's Democracy Photo Book At June 12 Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Vixlot: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi used both Teleprompter and Note Book at the Chatham House and still ended up disgracing himself

Pride wont let Mazi use Teleprompter at the chattam house�, now you don dey read from Ipad like primary school children. abeggi, Asiwaju remains the most tech innovated personell in this campaign.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Trying so hard to bring Peter obi to their level...

Too many frustrated and disappointed people who didn't see the structureless man becoming the most accepted candidate worldwide.....

Their old tactics of weaponizing poverty to their advantage is failing and they are becoming restless.....

The teleprompter varnish for the second picture (unbelievable) toddler

Sadddddd!!!!

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by SpatialKing(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bad photo editing

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by id911(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:
Peter Obi used both Teleprompter and Note Book at the Chatham House and still ended up disgracing himself

Go learn how to do proper Photoshop bro

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Novarisammy2: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:

I hope and pray that this your mental deficiencies isn't hereditary

how come there is a teleprompter in the first pics but there isn't any in the second pics ?

is this how dense your brain can be ?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
SpatialKing:
Bad photo editing
The funniest part be say, na OP expose himself grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Urheadmaster(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Like the agbado man like is followers.

Ordinary Photoshop you can not get it right tongue

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Apophenia24k: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:

DM , I'll teach you how to do better editing with android.
There's nothing you guys can do perfectly..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Tochi3(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Urchinson... see issue grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Felabrity: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:
continue photshopping rubbish

Just dey play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Plus10(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Poorly photoshoped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Felabrity: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
SpatialKing:
Bad photo editing
the ediot even shared before and after pictures

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by id911(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
the ediot even shared before and after pictures
grin grin grin grin seriously, many of them behave as if they have mental issues. If anyone saw that Peter Obi Chattam House presentation and questions and answers session but still hate him, I can assure you such person is doom.

They attack Obi 24/7 and completely left Atiku alone so tey me wey dey defend Atiku b4 had to leave am since no one dey attack him again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by StormpyBee: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Go learn photoshop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by dynicks(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Check well, the OP missed his medication today..!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Danisaint112(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Even with Pixellab photo editor I would have done a fine Job than this shit you put up here.

That is, if I really want to start criticizing your candidates like this but no I am an #Obidient and I know better. You urchins cheap propaganda will always fail.

Peter Obi can't be reduced to your Agbado loving master. Get that into your thick skull.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by TheEndless: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:
Choi! After sitting on his manhood, I mean standing on the mandate of the dingBAT, this is the result! You even gave us before and after photos grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Conner44: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
But it’s still very shocking that even with the use of two separate teleprompters tinubu still had to delegate questions to other people to answer on his behalf many times undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by ElSudani: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zombidients are pathetic, the same teleprompter they were crying about when Tinubu used it.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Who will help us tell Obi that Niger state is not up to 2 times of Netherlands? He keeps saying it is 2.5 times of Netherlands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Qatar2022: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:
So you're this useless, you failed in your Photoshop apprenticeship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
fool. And where is the teleprompter in the 2nd picture?
Vixlot:

4 Likes

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
What stopped Tinubu from being adequately prepared? Does he not have people who can write him an amazing speech?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by chidexleo: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
OBIDATTI for better Nigeria
Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Cantonese: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
OP you head either resembles that your photoshopped teleprompter or a bat’s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
You're disgracing your lineage with your stupidity. You know yourself you drug lord supporting buffoon. That rubbish you wish Nigeria will befall you #Enikure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by id911(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Seun:
What stopped Tinubu from being adequately prepared? Does he not have people who can write him an amazing speech?
Tinubu's men act with so much impunity and have disdain for Nigerians. I don't just know what is giving them so much confidence that everyone should go to hell that'll still win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by FatherOfJesus: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Everyday I hate APC more.
Useless party ofn liars.

I so much hate that party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by nostradamoss: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:

I now see how foolish and mad you are
Peter obi is your father's age mate or your father is older than him

It means your father is a fool that gave birth to an idiot like you because you see black and call it white

Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Everyday I hate APC more.
Useless party ofn liars.

I so much hate that party

Explain the difference between a teleprompter and a notebook. The way Obi fans were convulsing that Tinubu used a teleprompter, i am shocked that Obi read from a book today and the hypocrites are applauding instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Throwback: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Only an illiterate would have issues with any public speaker using a teleprompter.

It is a device designed to be used.

I dey shame for zombiedients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself by Digriz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vixlot:

I need the video of the guy at Chatham House today. The guy with glasses singing townhall different from Bala blu blu ba. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kwara State / BREAKING: Chimaroke Nnamani Wins Enugu East Senatorial District Election. / How Jesus Greeted People Of His Time (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.