Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury (353 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by FactBoyz: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2023
HE Peter Obi, Dr Datti Ahmed & Archbishop Of Canterbury (Justin Welby) at Lambeth Palace after the Chatham House Meeting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by Urheadmaster(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2023
cool

The undisputed champions in waiting.

Obi/Datti for Aso rock is none negotiable tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by Vickym1(f): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Men looking so presidential smiley

Who won't be proud of them as their president and vice president?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by FactBoyz: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2023
"I will not sleep tonight"
"I will not eat today"
"I will cry and cry"
"But Tinubu and Atiku should rule na"
"Why is everyone supporting Obi?"
"No more ways to cashout from Government"

The Cries and Wails of an Old Order Nigerian Urchin who rather votes senile old men than competent men

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter obi self the incoming president
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by Malory: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Only mentally deranged people will reject these gentlemen for an urinating machine and a run away Cameroonian thief.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by Dniel: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
angry cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Pictured In Archbishop Of Canterbury by southsouthking(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter like MTN.
Everywhere you go

(1) (Reply)

Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? / 2023: Chrisitanity Under Threat: What Can Must Do / Universities Planning To Disenfranchise Students In 2023 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.