Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification (17940 Views)

Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by REALretep(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let Tinubu and Atiku fight messy and disqualify themselves before the election
Nigeria must be rescued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by mauchiz: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigerians should rise from slumber and sue these criminals to international criminal court or world court.

Nigerians please wake up from sleep, the day is dawn.

I repeat don't allow these two set of people contest for presidency,there reign will be worst than Buhari.

I repeat Nigerians wake upon and stop these evil coming.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by ransomed: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let them destroy themselves because non of them have good plans for Nigerians.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by obyrich(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
They will fight dirty grin
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amb1045:
I write better than u, I have heat from page more than you. If you're not happy because I pushed your view to audience then I don't know what to say. From the first day u posted it here I took permission before I copied and save it. So I don't know what u expect from me

Wait, did you just say you write better than me?
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by abidem4real: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/alleged-graft-treason-tinubu-atiku-seek-each-others-arrest-disqualification/
This simply tells us that without being completely OBIDIENT, Nigeria is in-between the DEVIL and the deep BLUE SEA come 25th of February, 2023.

A word they say is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Mpcoll001: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
macjireh:

Where is Ur shop plase¿
ikorodu, Lagos
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Sunnyja: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/alleged-graft-treason-tinubu-atiku-seek-each-others-arrest-disqualification/
This is a quarrel between two mad men.
First mad man: E be like say your head no correct.
Second mad man: me, l don't argue with mad people.
....Dr Obinna.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by macjireh: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mpcoll001:
ikorodu, Lagos
Very far ooo...I'm close to mile2
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Mpcoll001: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
macjireh:

Very far ooo...I'm close to mile2
no where is far in Lagos, not even Nigeria.... Our contact is in the signature.. You can contact us and let's work something out smiley
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by doncartel: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is God’s own way of working for Peter Obi.

*Grabs popcorn*

I don’t know what Atiku is waiting for before he releases enough videos of how Tinubu has been looting Lagos blind. He should also include videos of how Funsho Williams and the Lekki protesters were killed by the same Tinubu.

They should be releasing counter-videos until election day so that Nigerians can know the type of criminals that are trying to govern the nation. Expect 90% victory for ObiDatti2023.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by 2016v2017: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
kristonium:
The two of them should be arrested instantly!
That's if Nigeria is a sane Country
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by 2016v2017: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
christejames:
I love what Kenneth Okonkwo said about the siamese twin party yesterday (PDAPC) grin

That 'whatever APC says about PDP is the truth just like whatever PDP has been saying about APC grin, but whatever APC says about itself is a lie just as whatever PDP says about itself' grin grin

The two evil parties need to be done away with.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by 2016v2017: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
MrSony:
Disqualify both of them
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by maziengr: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is war in enemies camp. Obj is going to be the president!
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by JOemmy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
They should fight and cancel themselves out of the election useless rotten criminals.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by raymondinc(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
.”

Both candidates (PDP and APC) are not qualified having strong evidences that the Nigeria constitution frowned at. The right thing should be done to disqualify them from contesting while a litigation process should be opened immediately.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by youngotene: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
God will make your enemies confused and they will be fighting each other while you succeed. It's in the bible.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by 7arrows: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pwettylinda:

It's very disheartening

People crying day and night that they are suffering yet want to vote the same obviously corrupt old fools who have nothing to offer

Simple tweet condemning an innocent girl killed by Muslims Atiku deleted it. Some one who can't stand for truth because of selfish interest

Tinubu is fake
Drug Barron
Every forged
Very very weak and old with his CNS compromised

Yet fools want to vote them and then later come to complain

I repeat e no go better for anyone when dey suport Tinubu to rule over us because of selfish INTEREST. Their children will be like him. They will steal like him, use drugs like him, be killers like him, and have dementia like him. Let me hear the amen
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by 7arrows: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pwettylinda:

It's very disheartening

People crying day and night that they are suffering yet want to vote the same obviously corrupt old fools who have nothing to offer

Simple tweet condemning an innocent girl killed by Muslims Atiku deleted it. Some one who can't stand for truth because of selfish interest

Tinubu is fake
Drug Barron
Every forged
Very very weak and old with his CNS compromised

Yet fools want to vote them and then later come to complain

My brother I tire ooooo. I dont just get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.