Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

This Thing Called Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Called Love (762 Views)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / This Thing Called Love / This Thing Called Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Called Love by askmee: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
i feel so much hatred for my ex,it scares me sef.i hv tried to get over it,but its soo hard.jus wen i thought i had heard the last of him,he proposed to his Ex, that same girl he crushed wen askin me out,dat it was over btwn dem,she's not a good girl blah blah, and silly me jus fell for his rhymes n 3months later,duh!!he dumps mi n heads back to her,jus wen i felt i was securing my rship!ooh!so much for my naivety.now i jus hate the mere mention of his name anywere!
Re: This Thing Called Love by Goldieluks: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
Sorry to hear that,erm what's his name,so that we don't mistakenly mention it here. embarassed
Re: This Thing Called Love by pendo89(f): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Confirmed Evidence.

LOVE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS. grin

Don't worry dear.I know you are not new here so you know what to do.
Cry the river,build the bridge then make sure you get over it.
Don't build a wall cz u wont move on and the day you stop feeling bad at the mention of his name is the day you will know you have healed and moved on.
Re: This Thing Called Love by omega25red(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
sorry to hear that poster but you were a classic rebound.

he rebounded with you and his breakup didnt take so boom he is back. a rule you should live by is never to date someone who just got out of a relationship at least 4 to 5 months
Re: This Thing Called Love by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
askmee:

i feel so much hatred for my ex,it scares me sef.i hv tried to get over it,but its soo hard.jus wen i thought i had heard the last of him,he proposed to his Ex, that same girl he crushed wen askin me out,dat it was over btwn dem,she's not a good girl blah blah, and silly me jus fell for his rhymes n 3months later,duh!!he dumps mi n heads back to her,jus wen i felt i was securing my rship!ooh!so much for my naivety.now i jus hate the mere mention of his name anywere!
is that why you had to create a new NL id? askmee= erm, erm pendo89.  undecided
Re: This Thing Called Love by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
see a woman spending so much energy on a deadbeat simply because she loves the guy but he chose someone else. . . . . . . . . . na wa for you lot!

OP, look at all the positive that happen to you during the short time you were with him, rather than spend energy hating his guts for loving someone else. be glad he parted ways with you before you REALLY fell madly in love with this dude.
Re: This Thing Called Love by pendo89(f): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2011
sauer:

is that why you had to create a new NL id? askmee= erm, erm pendo89.  undecided
grin grin

Are u kidding me? Here I am poking the op cz I have noticed so many new names of late in this section with less than 10 posts.
Now am ask me? pendo saying 'sef' congrats.
grin grin
Re: This Thing Called Love by nassiwa: 6:20am On Sep 06, 2011
Try to forget everything about your Ex. its kind of hard by the way he treated you but i believe with time you will be OK and forgive him.
Re: This Thing Called Love by MMM2(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2011
op
can i give u a pass?angry

(1) (Reply)

Rich Hubby, Poor Hubby: The Difference / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women / First Ever Romantic Call To Bar In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.