Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 (32241 Views)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle ( 3 - 0 ) On 18th January 2021 / Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th January 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 18th January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by yankison(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Shey no body fit help with 200 naira ni
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by silibaba: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
pek:
fans? Thought that is plural?

He is a fan of Chelsea. I was trying to send message to all of them that mentioned me.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Sthandawasam(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
yankison:
Shey no body fit help with 200 naira ni

Sorry to say this, but you own no one the right to money. Even God helps at his own time and will.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by yankison(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sthandawasam:

Sorry to say this, but you own no one the right to money. Even God helps at his own time and will.

I know bro Na beg I de beg honestly
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Shikena(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alpharey:

So during Mourinho's arrival at Chelsea, when Chelsea began to sign big players and started competing with the big guys, you didn't witness the rivalry, the era of John Terry against Wayne Rooney, May United defense against Drogba, Mourinho vs Ferguson, the numerous big matches that entertained the world. Where are you getting your own facts too.
I got my facts on the streets of Manchester, London, Leeds and Liverpool. If you can only spend a few minutes to research online or contact people like Steve Gerrard, Rio, Lampard or Neville brothers or better still, visit a regular pub in the UK, you will get all the basic education you need.

You might as well call Blackburn Rovers Manchester United's rivals if that is how it works grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Shikena(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alpharey:

So during Mourinho's arrival at Chelsea, when Chelsea began to sign big players and started competing with the big guys, you didn't witness the rivalry, the era of John Terry against Wayne Rooney, May United defense against Drogba, Mourinho vs Ferguson, the numerous big matches that entertained the world. Where are you getting your own facts too.
I got my facts on the streets of Manchester, London, Leeds and Liverpool. If you can only spend a few minutes to research online or contact people like Steve Gerrard, Rio, Lampard or Neville brothers or better still, visit a regular pub in the UK, you will get all the basic education you need. Some of us lived with families whose grandparents played English league and whose children and grandchildren played with some of the big names you see on TV.

If a rich investor buys Crystal Palace and hires Guardiola then wins the league 6 times in a row, it won't turn them into traditional rivals of Liverpool, Man City or United. When the owner leaves or trouble comes and they crash, only their real rivals would care.

Take Liverpool, Leeds and Man City to Division 4, they are still Man United's rivals. With Chelsea, hell no! You might as well call Blackburn Rovers Manchester United's rivals if that is how it works grin

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by yankison(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
betshopagent:
how much are you targeting? I mean, how much can you build it to and what's the duration?

Bro how far I never see ur hand
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by lagonovo: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Don't mind these limited guys on NL. Let them stubbornly keep to their ignorant assumptions until they embarrass themselves openly when they step out.

Shikena:

I got my facts on the streets of Manchester, London, Leeds and Liverpool. If you can only spend a few minutes to research online or contact people like Steve Gerrard, Rio, Lampard or Neville brothers or better still, visit a regular pub in the UK, you will get all the basic education you need. Some of us lived with families whose grandparents played English league and whose children and grandchildren played with some of the big names you see on TV.

If a rich investor buys Crystal Palace and hires Guardiola then wins the league 6 times in a row, it won't turn them into traditional rivals of Liverpool, Man City or United. When the owner leaves or trouble comes and they crash, only their real rivals would care.

Take Liverpool, Leeds and Man City to Division 4, they are still Man United's rivals. With Chelsea, hell no! You might as well call Blackburn Rovers Manchester United's rivals if that is how it works grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by yankison(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
betshopagent:
relax,I wud credit your sporty bet aza tomorrow with no u provided.That's when I load up my opay.

Bro how far today almost gone ..I was counting on ur
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by betshopagent(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shikena:

Don't know where you got this from. While most of the major teams in the league are technically rivals, Manchester United and Chelsea don't have history of traditional rivalry. Man United's main rivals till tomorrow is Liverpool FC (being the two most successful clubs in English football) and their local derby is with Man City.
Chelsea's main rivals are Tottenham and Arsenal. Chelsea are English champions a total of 6 times, less than Aston Villa and Everton.
Even a kid that was born yesterday in England knows that. Forget the rivalries you created on the streets of Nigeria.
but Chelsea has more champions leaque than all of them joined together.Even a day old also knows that.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Shikena(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
betshopagent:
but Chelsea has more champions leaque than all of them joined together.Even a day old also knows that.
but Nottingham Forest has the same number of champions league as Chelsea in case you are not aware. Those occasional achievements don't determine rivals. It goes way deeper than that.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by betshopagent(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shikena:

but Nottingham Forest has the same number of champions league as Chelsea in case you are not aware. Those occasional achievements don't determine rivals. It goes way deeper than that.
and Chelsea has more more European trophies than Nottingham forest and even Manchester united grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Shikena(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
betshopagent:
and Chelsea has more more European trophies than Nottingham forest and even Manchester united grin
Yes, they won more lower level European titles that teams like Man United hardly participate in until their recent downtown in the past 10 years. These are cup competitions with different teams facing different opponents and you will laugh when you see the names of past champions of these cup competitions. This is like Fulham claiming they have won more Division 2 trophies than Arsenal lol.

That doesn't change the situation about rivalry. In the real league where they are situated and face the same opposition over the course of a season, we know Chelsea's record vs bigger teams like Man United and Liverpool grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by ajepako(f): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
GGMU! Arsenal is next.

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dominique, justwise and even you seun , if I give any of una chop, no be my mama burn me. All of una go salivate tire.

You don dey work for restaurant and we no go rest again, abi?

Onisekuse tongue tongue
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by ajepako(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
GGMU! Arsenal is next.

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dominique, justwise and even you seun , if I give any of una chop, no be my mama burn me. All of una go salivate tire.

You don dey work for Iya Mulika Buka for Sabo and we no go rest again, abi?

Onisekuse tongue tongue
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by wayforward2grea(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
wayforward2grea:
Over confidence will kill Man United against Arsenal

Didn't i say it? grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by ejikoz(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2023
View more at:
https://kudotap.com/matches?ref=ejikoz

Predict the correct scores of 3 or more football matches and win $200 (N144,000). 100% free. Terms & conditions apply. Visit the Kudotap website to make a prediction. Visit using the link below:
http://kudotap.com/ejikoz

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2019 / Manchester United Vs Celta Vigo :Europa (1 - 1) On 11th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.