Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain (758 Views)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by ganisucks(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Monday met with the party’s election planning and monitoring teams in preparation for the general election on February 25 and March 11.

Addressing the party volunteers during the Train-the-Trainer session on Monday in Abuja, Tinubu appreciated their efforts in agreeing to work for the party’s success in all the elections.

The statement signed by Tunde Rahman, Tinubu Media Office, quoted Asiwaju as reminding the team that the party’s success greatly rests on their commitment to the assignment given to them.

“The work you are doing is essential to victory. We cannot win without your contributions. Victory rests on you all as much as it rests on our party’s candidates themselves. And when I say this, I include myself in that statement. This is how important I see your work,” he charged.

Present at the event were the party’s National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Director-General of the campaign and Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola and many other chieftains of the party.

The APC presidential candidate also urged the election monitors to be vigilant and do their best to ensure that the party’s votes across the country are secured to bring victory for all the candidates contesting in various elections.
“I know there will be challenges and our opponents will lay traps in hopes that you fail.

You must stand firm and remain vigilant. Tens of millions of people believe in our great party.

“They have put their trust in us and will cast their ballots for us in each and every election at the national and state levels. We must ensure the trust of the people is not betrayed.

“How? By ensuring that every vote in our favour counts, is counted and recorded. We must protect every vote. We have 28 governorship candidates, 109 senatorial candidates, 360 House of Representative candidates and 988 State Assembly candidates, all of whom have put their trust in you.

“I too have deposited my trust in you as your presidential candidate. We rely on you to make sure that those who oppose our party, our candidates and our progressive ways do not skew the election. As we approach the elections, I ask you to match the diligence and hard work of our candidates themselves.

“This will ensure that all of our hard and long campaignings will have not been in vain. Let us fly and raise high in victory over our party’s noble banner all across the nation.

“We must firmly continue the work so bravely started. We must protect the people and their collective prosperity from the venality of the PDP, and other parties like it.

“Thus, you stand as the frontline guardians of democracy and good governance as well as of our party. You are all crucial to this election and the work you do will determine the path our nation takes.

“I seek to govern our dear country because I am well prepared to lead the nation to its best destiny. I have a track record. I have good and excellent policies and plans better than those of our opponents.

“I also have the tenacity to see them through. I am determined to renew the hope of Nigerians – but the first step must be that the will of the people prevails. So please, I urge you, ‘Be vigilant in your upcoming roles and responsibilities so that the people’s sovereign will might prevail.’
“Be alert and maintain a keen eye for detail.

Protect our votes. Do not leave your duty posts – whether that be the polling units or the collation centre. Be present, be on guard and beware of all unscrupulous elements,” he charged them.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-meets-apc-election-planning-monitoring-teams/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by ganisucks(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
The other day, Shettima was threatening APC members, telling them that he was watching them.
Now, Tinubu is begging APC members not to betray him.
But on Nairaland, his supporters are already claiming one billion votes on standby for him.
They see no problems, and for them it's a smooth rodeo.
As they say, only he who wears the shoes knows where it pinches.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by OfficialAPCNig: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Reserve your tears for February 25th

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by alsudan: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Day don the break for the thief.

I see Thiefnubuu arrested even before Obi is declared President elect.

His desperation will make him reject the results and tactically call for violence.

Buhari will jump on the opportunity and show him Shege.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Dniel: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Moneys doesn't solve all problem

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Deprofessional(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu will be the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria. He will be worse than Buhari.

Tinubu is a big thief (Ambode, Bode, G. etal 2028)

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Facehumble(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2023
You either win or lose. Contest with the spirit of sportmanship.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Ireportlive: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:
The other day, Shettima was threatening APC members, telling them that he was watching them.
But on Nairaland, his supporters are already claiming one billion votes on standby for him.

Did you read your own article or you concluded from the headlines

The work you are doing is essential to victory. We cannot win without your contributions. Victory rests on you all as much as it rests on our party’s candidates themselves. And when I say this, I include myself in that statement. This is how important I see your work,” he charged.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by OGIBRA(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Am waiting to hear anybody, that will say these man didnt deserve to win the presidential election, if he eventual win.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by ganisucks(f): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Did you read your own article or you concluded from the headlines

The work you are doing is essential to victory. We cannot win without your contributions. Victory rests on you all as much as it rests on our party’s candidates themselves. And when I say this, I include myself in that statement. This is how important I see your work,” he charged.

Did you fail to see this, or your brain conveniently blacked out

“This will ensure that all of our hard and long campaignings will have not been in vain. Let us fly and raise high in victory over our party’s noble banner all across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Ireportlive: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Did you fail to see this, or your brain conveniently blacked out

And are you so bad in comprehension you didn't see the use of the word " Our" and not "My" as you maliciously put in your headline
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by ganisucks(f): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

And are you so bad in comprehension you didn't see the use of the word " Our" and not "My" as you maliciously put in your headline
Question: Who is the presidential candidate of the APC?
Who is the major financier of the presidential candidature of the APC?
Who stands to lose the most, if the APC fails to get the presidential candidate elected?

The "Our" is a polite way of saying "My".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Ireportlive: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Question: Who is the presidential candidate of the APC
Who is the major financier of the presidential candidature of the APC
Who stands to lose the most, if the APC fails to get the presidential candidate elected

The "Our" is a polite way of saying "My".

You have absolutely no right to change his words based on your own malicious intent.. that is very unacceptable

Positions and appointments directly attached to Presidency of a party are over 1000 , he also talked about elective positions on this same article... Yet you changed his words "Ours" to My just to suite your narrative and make him look bad
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by iwaeda: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by ganisucks(f): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

You have absolutely no right to change his words based on your own malicious intent.. that is very unacceptable
Those are his words. He was practically begging them not to betray him.
The only thing that was left was for him to get on his knees and grovel for their loyalty.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Ireportlive: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Those are his words. He was practically begging them not to betray him.
The only thing that was left was for him to get on his knees and grovel for their loyalty.

"Our" was his words

Or point out where he said "My"
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by wunmi590(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2023

Despiration at it peak, he knows he can't win election without being rigged in...

All the elections being won Lagos are all rigged, take that to the bank...
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by AllTheWayUp: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu has seen his inevitable defeat already

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Racoon(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2023

“We must firmly continue the work so bravely started. We must protect the people and their collective prosperity from the venality of the PDP, and other parties like it.
"Fly APC across the nation"? You must have sniffed your cocaine again. "Protect which people from the venality of the PDP and other parties like it"?

Same Nigerian people the APC have mercilessly raped, and abused with homongous debts , traumatised with utter impunity & lawlessness, beleaguered with lies and propaganda, allowed bandits & terrorists to maimed and killed in the past 7 years? God will surely punish you.

Well, your works are already in vain( after they were in vain from Edo to Osun gubers) because your are a vain, fraudulent and criminal minded heroine-drug running addict and baron from the beginning.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Racoon(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Though this heroine and cocaine sniffing criminal said he got everything in his pocket? So the election bribe bullion vans cash can not save your sorry ass anymore. The shock awaiting this man is gonna cause him to have a seizure and stroke.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by ganisucks(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

"Our" was his words

Or point out where he said "My"
I see your problem, here. You really, really want to believe that Baba Lagos has some masterplan or some magic wand which he will wave around, and abracadabra: he will suddenly become president.
Well, let me go breaking your tiny heart. Baba will never ever be president of Nigeria; not in this lifetime, not in the next, not in an infinity of lifetimes. It's not his calling. It's not his purpose.
That is life. You take what you get and you roll with it; and he ain't getting or rolling with the number one job.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Ireportlive: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

I see your problem, here. You really, really want to believe that Baba Lagos has some masterplan or some magic wand which he will wave around, and abracadabra: he will suddenly become president.
Well, let me go breaking your tiny heart. Baba will never ever be president of Nigeria; not in this lifetime, not in the next, not in an infinity of lifetimes. It's not his calling. It's not his purpose.
That is life. You take what you get and you roll with it; and he ain't getting or rolling with the number one job.

Why not leave story

Admit it you changed his words end of discussion

The reason why you altered his words are irrelevant but you did
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by iwaeda: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Keyamo is doing the lord's work, demarketing Tinubu daily with his gutter words.Rigging will fail him. Oti luuulee grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by perez100: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
They said Tinubu made many people but this same Tinubu kept quiet and allowed those he made to hide COVID-19 Palliatives from the people when many Nigerians could not go out and look for what to eat. What a wicked world! The same wicked politicians who refused to release Palliatives donated by individuals and Corporate Organizations are today contesting and promising to make life easier for Nigerians. Can Lucifer offer any good things? Go and reflect on their actions on EndSars and COVID-19 Palliatives and make your decision on who to vote if you really have conscience.

To me, I have conscience and that is why I will vote ObiDatti.
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Racoon(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin Tinubu has seen his inevitable defeat already
He knows it fully well. Go to PVC collection points where non-zombified Nigerians are desperate to collect and vote to hear their reactions
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
maintain your sobs for February 25th
Re: Tinubu To APC Election Monitoring Teams: Please, Do Not Let My Work Be In Vain by Amb1045(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
A verified project padler will not rule Nigeria

Tinubu king of projects padding

Here are the results.

Ethiopia
$5.2 million per KM ($4.5 billion total) for the 759 Km heavy duty standard guage rail line from Djibouti to Ethiopia. Finished in 4 years. Can carry container of goods and passengers

Lagos
$54 million per KM ($1.5 billion total) for the 27KM light rail line in Lagos. Can only carry passengers. It's over 12 years and still not finished.

Conclusion
Back in China where records must be submitted to the stock exchange, the company that built both lines reported that what they were paid for the Lagos rail is $181 million, but Tinubu's Lagos said they spent $1.5 billion.

Lagos people should ask Tinubu where he kept their $1.2 billion.

Video evidence

https://www.facebook.com/chidi.okpaluba/videos/407017168055689/

(1) (Reply)

INEC May Postpone Presidential Election By Two Weeks / Peter Obi Finally Meets Yusuf Alabi, The Viral Young Boy In Lagos Rally (Pics) / Sanwoolu To Host Igbo Leaders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.