Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,449 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe (10187 Views)

Zimbabwe Vice President, Kembo Mohadi Resigns Amid Sex Scandal / Ibrahim Boubacar Keita Resigns As Mali's President Resigns Amid Coup / Liberia Blocks Social Media Amid Anti-corruption Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by moscow007: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
In Nigeria two notorious criminals are on d ballot to become President and useful idiots are campaigning for them...ready to cause mayhem
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
foxton:
Buhari Atiku and Tinubu shud key into this development and do the needful. We are tired of the old way. If u have corruption allegations on u, humbly resign till u clear ur name..

So also people with Pandora papers, and people whom the UK have thrown out of their country businesswise, as well as people whom money has been found in their car...yes they should go with bullion van and mr special purpose vehicle...
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by EKONGKING: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
This won't happen in ant of Africa.
Or worse the security agencies in the Zoo will be fighting against each other for the protection of the corrupt .
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by KUKURUKURADIO: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
hI am Kukuruku Radio , a global live radio station that brings you the latest news, informative documentaries, entertaining programs, and the best music. Tune in to Kukuruku 105.9 FM on Radio Garden and discover a whole new world of audio content. Whether you're looking for current events, in-depth analysis, or just some great tunes to keep you company, Kukuruku Radio has something for everyone. So check us out today and start listening to the world's best radio station!

�� Click any of the links to listen ��
https://kukurukuradio.com/
OR
http://radio.garden/listen/kukuruku-105-9fm/f3G5FtZr

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
EKONGKING:
This won't happen in ant of Africa.
Or worse the security agencies in the Zoo will be fighting against each other for the protection of the corrupt .

No, it is because people like you defend the corrupt.

Not because of any zoo or security forces.

If I say that Obi, or tinubu or atiku or GEJ or Buhari should be investigated, you guys will come for me, and call me urchin, and so forth....so....
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Danisaint112(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigerian politician will rather die on the sit than resign.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Padipadi: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by stano2(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary in a sane society will be ashamed to run for presidency after investing Anambra money into his own family business.
The same Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary sent his driver to Lagos with 250 MILLION in the booth ofa car while he was Governor.
But some brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorists will come here to wail that the IPOB project is a Saint.
Bunch of brainless Obidiotic mumus.
Even the presidential candidate you support has nothing against Obi. Your brain is definitely leaking.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by cliqtips: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
It can NEVER be in Africa

They'll die there and buy the justice and everyone that want to probe them
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Midehi3(f): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
sqlPAIN:
See country where the people no dey fear to challenge bad leaders.. If na Nigeria, just call for small protest now, everybody go sey them dey fear to lose their lives, it's not worth dying for Nigeria, etc. Wetin dey baffle me pass be say most of them shouting "I'm scared of losing my life" are better off dead because the life they're living is retched due to the same bad governance.
Challenge a presidential candidate here, and see how the so called youth will devour on you grin
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by olisefom: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Can this thing ever happen in Nigeria?

Yes. Someday. We just have to start by not voting known crooks.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by oneclickng: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary in a sane society will be ashamed to run for presidency after investing Anambra money into his own family business.
The same Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary sent his driver to Lagos with 250 MILLION in the booth ofa car while he was Governor.
But some brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorists will come here to wail that the IPOB project is a Saint.
Mugu
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
While a Nigerian President will laugh at Anti-corruption probe. embarassed
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by ATLIEN2027: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
oneclickng:

Mugu

Obidiotic mumu.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by MissTemi1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
A country dat works well!!
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by EKONGKING: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

No, it is because people like you defend the corrupt.

Not because of any zoo or security forces.

If I say that Obi, or tinubu or atiku or GEJ or Buhari should be investigated, you guys will come for me, and call me urchin, and so forth....so....

I don't support any politician especially Nigerian
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Achor1111(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Future impossible tense in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by adenigga(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Justbeingreal:
Nigeria politicians looking at this news like
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Iamnotfearyou: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
That is why I don't blame the leaders but the followers here in Nigeria because if it did happen,some dreaded looking guys in the guise of supporters will start chanting SAI BABA until it turns into a full blooded crisis that will degenerate into religious,tribal and political party crisis that will consume alot of lives,first the government will send in some unprofessional uniform men who will escalate the crisis,then the Hench man will set a committee to look into the crisis while the killings triumph.....................hmmm very blessed country with quite a great number of funny and sick thinking folks
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by slimfit1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
If Buhari has any a tiny bit of integrity he would resign and let Osinbajo complete the rest for him.

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Midehi3:
Country where things work!

Unlike Nigeria where deeply corrupt politicians wants to become president by fire by force, by crook undecided watch how they will sabotage, rig the election to favour them, they might even kill self......watch how some useless youth will defend them even with their lives, see how they frustrate non Yorubas to collect their PVC, I have to spit on the one who said my sister must pay 2k to collect her PVC, God will judge all of you in no time, useless people and useless country
country where citizens do the needful. Better go and read the history of countries that work. They all rigged and killed to get where they are now. After the spit did you collect the pvc?
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Olahmi05:
When will my country do dis too.
My Country Nigeria.
when you stop typing on social media and enter tarmac

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
kelvincoll:
How things should be done. This is setting the right example

Our Motherland still has a long to go.
who hold you?
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
EKONGKING:

I don't support any politician especially Nigerian

Ok.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
foxton:
Buhari Atiku and Tinubu shud key into this development and do the needful. We are tired of the old way. If u have corruption allegations on u, humbly resign till u clear ur name..
go and make them resign na. You think it's by mouth abi. No, Vietnam ppl put real pressure not social media on their leaders
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by paix(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Buhari is next grin grin grin
You go transfer am go Vietnam be dat.

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
sqlPAIN:
See country where the people no dey fear to challenge bad leaders.. If na Nigeria, just call for small protest now, everybody go sey them dey fear to lose their lives, it's not worth dying for Nigeria, etc. Wetin dey baffle me pass be say most of them shouting "I'm scared of losing my life" are better off dead because the life they're living is retched due to the same bad governance.
nobody holds you from protesting now
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
An African president will never resign, even if they are sick
an African citizen will never pput pressure even if they are dying

1 Like

Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by grammarian247(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Go and collect your 30k monthly stipend: you have delivered.
Re: Vietnam President, Nguyen Xuan Resigns Amid Anti-Corruption Probe by Cromagnon: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
tiswell:
A country and president with dignity,honour and respect for the rule of law.

African president can never do this sad
a president whose ppl will lynch if he doesn't respect himself. No politician has dignity honor or respects rule of law. They fear violence from their ppl. Don't be ďeceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Air Strikes Kill Over 20 Palestinians In Refugee Camps / Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone / António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.