Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,086 members, 7,919,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) (27307 Views)

How Giving God N5,000 Brought Me N25,000, Foodstuff— Pastor Ibiyeomie / Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Antoeni(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shame on the Pastor, God Doesn't Need
Anybody's money
The Pastor is Only Pained that his Members have Wised Up. No more Washing & Setting

3 Likes

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by isaaczik: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Er
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Shikena(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin

Baba don vex, so they should give you their fuel money needed for their daily activities? They are in church for spiritual uplifting not trading.

Use your spiritual power to reduce fuel price now and all will be well with everyone cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by orumba(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Portable need to see this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by MrColdsweat: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na mumu dey go church.

2 Likes

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
A genuine pastor won't do that, he should know all hands are not equal.

1 Like

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by madapcmod: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cherubim and seraphim na church?

See as that one dey abuse church members instead of pleading for understanding. Na only you dey buy fuel 350?
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by gaby(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
God know say inflation dey so, no worry, God say make I tell you say him go manage the #100s.

Ole burukus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by jojothaiv(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ole ni everybody.

Government na barawo
Bloggers na armed robbers
Imam dey gbadun
Pastor na enjoyment.
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by nedu666: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
God doesn't need your money, pastor needs your money. If pastor no like 100 naira let him refund it.

3 Likes

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Owaincouncil: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Everything about this tribe are by force. They force people to do everything. Even to give money.

1 Like

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
NewsLand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiaaHIPf1mE

The Trending video above is a pastor expressing his anger at his church members for giving N100 as church offering has gone viral.

In the video, the clergyman who spoke in Igbo said;

He also made reference to the fact that they buy fuel N350 a liter for every service, yet church members drop small amounts as offering.

Nigga leave that godless church fast!
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Maysdevices(f): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ole ni everybody.

Government na barawo
Imam dey gbadun
Pastor na enjoyment.
Oya yahoo yahoo
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by easzypeaszy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
You go Church..collect AC/Fan for body through out service with uninterrupted power supply
You even charge your phone and power bank.
You sitdown for clean chair
You wash hand with sanitizer
You use toilet and flush water as you like
You enjoy music with powered piano and drums
Nobody worry you
But pay offering you start say pastor they cashout
To drop money sef na 20naira or 50naira..Haba if na you..will you be happy?

1 Like

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Numerouno94(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120126047:
.....but what happened to the teaching about the widow's mite as preached by Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST?!

The poor woman, as a widow, would have had no source of income after her husband's death.Therefore the two small copper coins were all she had and yet she offered them to God.
The rich, on the other hand, had a lot of money to spare.
So what they offered to God was just loose change, money they did not depend on.

It is well.

We Rise

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Handsum64: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
The scam will soon be over.
Gullibles are getting wiser
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pastor cool down that is what they have. Pastor does God need money or is it you that needs it? Pastor....
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Starboytwo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
#100 small now, true true, everything don cost.

You fit give your GF #100?? Fear God na.
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by ikeno(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Most churches are business ventures for people claiming to be pastors
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
None of these pastors are real. They only want money and pussy
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Bfly: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
The pastor seems to understand something about them which we may not know. Probably the members might be stingy because he understand they could do more than that to increase the blessing upon the members.

End time pastor.
grin grin grin
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by MMWandali: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shame on the so called "pastor" he doesn't know how some of the members were able to get the N100 to give
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ole ni everybody.

Government na barawo
Imam dey gbadun
Pastor na enjoyment.

Are You On Cheap Drugs This Evening?

Why Calling BLOGGER'S in this Thread
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by doctorbabs(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
But "God" didn't complained now. Why the complain from Pastor?
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by 77up(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
This and many will continue to proof that church na for business.
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by 77up(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
doctorbabs:
But "God" didn't complained now. Why the complain from Pastor?
e tell you say na God e wan give money,no be pastor get the money
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by MDK777: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Which kind mallam or Alfa be this
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by phorget(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Water no dey carry who no near am...
Ano dey give ”pastor” shishi cos me no dey go church...
Make pastor self enter street go hustle.
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by everythinggirly(f): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Make that pastor go read Malachi 3 vs 8-11.
Tithes are for the pastors, offerings are for maybe the church propagation, God no need anybody money.
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by imagrg(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
People have become wise!

Church business would soon crumble and give birth to true Christianity.

People now worship money rather than giving God due reverence.
Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by blowjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nairalanders are always quick to attack the messenger and leave the message.

Perhaps it's the way the pastor approached the issue.

But u see, many people spend thousands on fish suya and drinks every week and end up putting only 200 naira in the offering box.

'Were the whole realm of nature mine,
that were a present far too small.
Love so amazing, so divine,
demands my soul, my life, my all.

These are people that if u ask them for help, they tell u they don't have or that things are hard. Thru out the whole year they keep saying same thing. So when will u have?

If u don't have the heart of giving u will never understand.

I'd rather be giving to the church and the poor than be building houses everywhere.

If I cab afford suya every other day, or barbecue fish worth 5k with chips everywhere, I shud be able to afford 1k as offering.

I also understood things are hard. Some people can barely eat etc. I just think the pastor didn't pass the message the way he intended.

1 Like

Re: "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) by Ajalalomo: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
I think the pastor has hidden agenda because whatever I give is between me and papa God.

Moreover, how much are you expecting from someone who’s 20k salary cannot last him or her for 30 days?

I believe establishing a better relationship with God is better than the so called offering. This is my personal opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.