Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer (33454 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Mfetenang: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigerian presidency is not for Igbos.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wotowoto is the code.

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Pityoobi: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pandora people think say wey no know wetin dem dey try to do.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by adefitim(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
This man is doing too much now... Enough of fueling the already flaming situation
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Mikkysmart: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dis Reno na mumu o....Chatham house invited atiku buh refusing to attend, festus keyamo is on his way to court to ensure ur principal step down because of fraud you didn't respond rather u carry Peter Obi matter for head....you go hail for the result.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by IbeBenjamin99: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by MiaBeer(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Who opened the cage for Reno De Fool?
Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by searchlight: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
I was so daft to think that this Reno have sense. I was scammed and it is paining me. How i believed this guy even when i do t believe people like FFK and their likes is worrying me.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by smartemperor042: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Igbos will be the first to criticize him if he messes up. We worship no one. Can u tell me any other politician of Igbo extraction presently with such love everyone has for PO? None!

We support him because of his track records and integrity. We all want a better Nigeria.

Vote wisely!

Corrinthians:
To God who made me, of it wasn't for the attitude of his ipob and Igbo supporters, I would have given him a shot with my single vote.

But the way they have gone about this thing, I'm afraid one can't even dare to criticise someone like Obi of he becomes a president. You might not live to see the next sunrise.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by ijoya2000(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
This guy is just a kill joy.
As e dey pain you Reno,Obi dey ball.
Where you dey wey them dey wait for you for Chatam house for UK yesterday?You for try show face make them use you do abacha. Stu.pid man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by kkonyeji(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=igbotormentor post=120125871]Peter Obi might be the end of Nigeria if elected, because if the northerners decided to do the same thing Igbo did to buhari, there will be chaos [up/quote]

Get lost jare if u don't have anything to type
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by kkonyeji(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Quit this nonsense and find a job bro. You're wasting away. Just an Advice

The boy has long before now been a nuisance
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by kkonyeji(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ezeama400:

This one is always worshipping northerners like his alpha and omega... Evertime northerners this, northerners that.. Remove your tongues from their backs because they are human beings like you..

What's that Igbos will do that is not worse than what northerners have done under Buhari ?

Herdsmen will leave their lands and travel thousands of kilometers, invade another man's land and start massacering them like chicken and at the end of the day nobody will be arrested of prosecuted .

You have sl@ve mentality and you must emacipate yourself from it...

It's a pity

It's not slave mentality, he's actually a SLAVE & slaves' opinion don't matter anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Ikea81: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reno, the small goat is just a fool..I can now confirm that the man has totally lost his mind. This is no longer politics....Hero beer is owned by SAB miller a subsidiary of ABinbev. Some of their other brands are trophy and Budweiser. The sign of the rising sun is the new kind of target marketing..The south east consumes the highest volume of beer and ABinbev had to use something that appeals to their emotion to penetrate the market and sell. If you observe, Nigerian breweries have to respond by branding the Niger bridge , which is another symbol of what the Igbo represents and respect.....they are other marketing drive to use celebs like flavour, and phyno to emotional sell their brands. Obi has no stake in ABinbev. Reno have gone Gaga and turned to use lies and blackmail. The next four weeks will be interesting. Obi is coming to make sure we never see criminals like Reno again in our history
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by 43Ronin: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Zulum500:

Reno is smart .. unlike your d@d
At least he's not a BasTard
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Bigseven(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Charlatan has spoken again
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by olibeans: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mad hypocritical Pastor Reno the Igbo Hater.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Idiotseverywher: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi might be the end of Nigeria if elected, because if the northerners decided to do the same thing Igbo did to buhari, there will be chaos
. What did Igbos do to Buhari? You people like talking and assuming rubbish, for the records, Igbo knows that will be a disaster , buhari hate Igbos because Igbo never allowed him and his people to bring in their wicked agenda to Nigeria, Igbos sees failure 50 miles away, which is what buhari is, they never supplies him because the know his antics as a failure and as an Islamist terrorist, at least you can see that the Igbos have vindicated, so what did the Igbos did to buhari? It was buhari who wanted all Igbo man business , all the business controlled by Igbos were all attacked by buhari , he went to foreign countries to try to demarket Nigerians indirectly Igbo and thinking that they will start deporting Igbo and to instigate them not to gone visas with his popular Nigerian youth are lazy that is why they travel outside the country, closed all the border in the southern, hike all vat and taxes in all the business controlled by Igbos, you can see, you can't play God, he crashed his government
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by LAFOCUZY: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615344839196901376?t=YvXPYbXHPW_wjw_BQ9c5Ag&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615342359071559681?t=PopZi2SSZW65XB9RewprSg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615324797948366852?t=0bCQIa5KRNQWWXcKXISqoQ&s=19

Why publish this divisive tweet an give this guy relevance. He is in a foreign land flaming terror here, creating divisiness and trouble here, allll in name of politics . ignore him
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Uzosaint(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ethnic bigot!!!
Nah your people and your fellow PDP members dey drink the beer pass!!
#HERO!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Tareq1105: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
Reno is wasting his time, Atiku's chances are very slim in this election. If Kwankwaso continues campaigning strongly in the NE and NW, he may eventually overtake Atiku and end up in second place behind Peter Obi, which means:

1. Peter Obi (winner)
2. Kwankwaso (runner up)
3. Atiku or Tinubu

Your assessment though.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by PeterObi4LP: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Guide your vote by all means from !POB sympathisers.

Have you wake up from your 5min slumber? You were complaining to Seun why he allow Obi topics take over Nairaland.

Let me say this to your hearing again. Absolutely nothing will change Nigerians from not voting Obi even if we saw him killing or stealing. After the election, we can come after him.

Meanwhile, if your name is not here, you are a wasted SPER..M

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by michoim(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
We know that...
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by od501: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Corrinthians:
To God who made me, of it wasn't for the attitude of his ipob and Igbo supporters, I would have given him a shot with my single vote.

But the way they have gone about this thing, I'm afraid one can't even dare to criticise someone like Obi of he becomes a president. You might not live to see the next sunrise.

Then do not vote him. Hope we are clear on this?
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Honduras: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=lexylaw40 post=Mumu what is well said? Is Obi the producer or owner of hero beer?
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by pachigo001(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na so madness de take start
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by okwusdaddy: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
This man must be high on some very cheap drugs.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Goodoldays(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi might be the end of Nigeria if elected, because if the northerners decided to do the same thing Igbo did to buhari, there will be chaos

You should have said if Obi do to Fulanis what Buhari did to Igbos,Nigeria would break into two

What did the Igbos do to Buhari by the way,because Igbo asked to be carried along as part of Nigeria,It is in Buhari’s govt that we have seen an unprecedented disunity since after civil war.

Dot in a circle,5%,language they will understand and the rest

Let an Igno man become president and make such utterances make you see war.Igbos are way too peaceful if we are to compare them with fulanis
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by okwusdaddy: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
LAFOCUZY:

Why publish this divisive tweet an give this guy relevance. He is in a foreign land flaming terror here, creating divisiness and trouble here, allll in name of politics . ignore him
The guy is just evil
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Samsunny99: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
This Rhino Omogri need psychiatrist help,the spit is getting too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.