Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,329 members, 7,910,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? (886 Views)

How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by SenseBoy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why do men lose interest in their wives after few years in marriage? �.

Share reasons so single ladies can learn.
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by OkodiDenzel: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
See finish is the no. 1 cause...
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by yomi007k(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is both ways bro.

Women lose intrest in their husbands too after some time.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omo...i'll be buying sexy clothes for my wife abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Felimax(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
I don't and I will not.
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by PellsKodak: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Toto don loose undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Devonelle(f): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Women also lose interest o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Oloki: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
See finish.

Too much enclosure in the same house.

How to make it work?

Both should get busy. As in making money and working on the relationship. Put in whatever it was that attracted them together in the first place.

Lastly, mutual respect.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by onumadu: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
This topic is HUGE, and can cut BOTH ways, but mostly happen to men.
Women may not be causing it, but they contribute to it in many ways...

"See finish" is the oversimplified reason for this ... BUT women are not powerless over the matter as long as they are not clueless about such problems in marriage and are willing to do what is necessary to solve it.

Solution?
Assuming the husband is a GOOD man: Sit him down and ask him why he is losing interest.
Hopefully he will be honest about the problem, and the couple can work out an agreeable strategy to solving it.
Same applies to if the wife is losing interest.
The more brutally honest the better!
For this strategy to work, the woman MUST NOT BE STUBBORN. If she is, it won't work.
She should do whatever her husband tells her to do, provided it is safe for her (health-wise and otherwise).
Women should be obedient to their husbands' plan of action when it comes to reviving the sex life.
And it has nothing to do with religion, which explains the scandals in some religious places involving clerics and married people.
More like pure animal instincts.
For instance, one powerful pastor's wife (a pastor herself) was having serious affair with a bodybuilder church member, and when her husband found out, she filed for divorce instead... but let me not digress there...
Point is that when it comes to that "animal instinct" all bets are off!

Living in separate rooms or houses can also help.
One of the couple can also travel for some days, or weeks, to create temporary scarcity, etc.
This problem is surprisingly common, but most couples are too embarrassed to talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by efficiencie(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
SenseBoy:

Because marriage is an institution of light but fallen man is steeped in darkness and sold to sin. The Father has been with the Son from eternity past and they have never lost interest in each other...this was the model of marriage that though the man and his wife are two persons they shall become one and inseparable...but when you throw sin into the mix marriage erodes and eventually dies. You cannot be doing hookup and sustain marriage. You cannot be sleeping with your maids and coworkers and sustain a marriage. You cannot be selfish and seek your interest alone and expect to sustain a marriage. Marriage is of the light and to sustain a marriage both couples must make conscious efforts to mirror the LORD Jesus in all they do because in Jesus is life and that life is the light of men that sustains all things that are of the light, marriage included.
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
SenseBoy:
■Why do men lose interest in their wives after few years in marriage? �.
■Share reasons so single ladies can learn.
1. One major reason is called boredom, and everyone experiences it at some point or another. There is nothing the wives can do about this. undecided

2. Shouldn't this instead go for the men who marry wives without understanding they too have to work on themselves in order to keep their wives happy? The key to having a good marriage lies in working on your own self while you also work on the union. I understand well that many men enter into hypogamous relationships in order to achieve power and control in a relationship, but power and control cannot produce happiness for you, so you need to work to get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Fiscus105(m): 2:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Maybe in ur case, for me,the love is waxing stronger day by day.

....... anyway, one of the reasons for people like u is that, you guys are in LUST and not LOVE from very beginning of ur relationship, after you might have smached back and forth, the LUST will gradually fade away, the vessel will now be irritating. But for geinue love from both ends, the relationship will be growing day by day,in which the couples would be find it hard to be separated for just one night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by EriMma1: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Cutehector:
Omo...i'll be buying sexy clothes for my wife abeg.

And you don't think you need one to keep her attracted to you too?
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2023
EriMma1:

And you don't think you need one to keep her attracted to you too?

before nko will i be wearing rags? undecided
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by LordofData: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2023
The more you keep looking at every other women outside lustfully, the more you keep losing interest in your wife.

Try to always lower your gaze in the public, I promised you, your problem would be 99.9% solved. And your wife would always remain beautiful and attractive to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by frozen70(f): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2023
SenseBoy:

Men loose interest in their wives because they get tired of just one wife and then they go out to flex with other women and bound with them

Women too get tired and loose interest in men, especially if the man is not making any impact in her life, she will shift attention to the children and bound with them

Before you know it, the man will now be a visitor in his own family because he was bounding outside when his family needed him most to bound with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Dogalmighty17: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Why won't we? Nigerian women get married and start adding weight like the fat cows of bashan mentioned in the Bible. They'll be tying wrapper from morning till evening. They just simply let themselves go.
Nigerian women are generally lazy when it comes to maintaining their attractiveness. They settle early, stop taking care of themselves and can nag you to death. Our women need to try harder.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Saintmary(f): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2023
efficiencie:

Because marriage is an institution of light but fallen man is steeped in darkness and sold to sin. The Father has been with the Son from eternity past and they have never lost interest in each other...this was the model of marriage that though the man and his wife are two persons they shall become one and inseparable...but when you throw sin into the mix marriage erodes and eventually dies. You cannot be doing hookup and sustain marriage. You cannot be sleeping with your maids and coworkers and sustain a marriage. You cannot be selfish and seek your interest alone and expect to sustain a marriage. Marriage is of the light and to sustain a marriage both couples must make conscious efforts to mirror the LORD Jesus in all they do because in Jesus is life and that life is the light of men that sustains all things that are of the light, marriage included.

� Correct.

Many people are Christians by mouth, they're not truly saved.

Yet they want to reap the benefits of people who are saved.

Both male and female, humans are now comfortable living in carnality, yet they want to reap spiritual benefits.

Long lasting, happy marriage is a result of putting the flesh under, which is impossible for those who derive pleasure in their flesh.

I pray that God will sustain the marriages of people who are His true children in this corrupt world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Mryacks: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2023
LordofData:
The more you keep looking at every other women outside lustfully, the more you keep losing interest in your wife.

Try to always lower your gaze in the public, I promised you, your problem would be 99.9% solved. And your wife would always remain beautiful and attractive to you.

Exactly...contentment starts from the heart.
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by olar2g(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
My broda na sex o, the madam no get interest on sex again.
Men like different positions of sex, but madam see it as childish things.
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by imagrg(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fvcking same toto in marriage is frustrating.
Re: Why Do Husbands Lose Interest In Their Wives? by Nazgul: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
The problem here is that most women pay less attention to their bodies once they get married. They feel that they've gotten a husband, so why should they bother about their looks?

This makes them look unattractive to their husbands as the years go by. Imagine a girl getting married at 24, and by 28 she's already putting on adeiu papa T-shirt and wrapper to move around the house, and already looking like a grandmother, such woman cannot arouse her husband sexually, if he's having sex with her, it would just be to fulfill all righteousness. The sad reality is that he doesn't have any sexual connection with her anymore.

Men are moved by what they see, as a woman, if you want your husband to keep desiring you, you have to step up your game...see him as your boyfriend not your husband.

Make your hair, put on bum shots whenever you're in the house, take a bath and brush your teeth regularly, always appear neat and sexy before him. When you wake up grab is morning erection and give him a nice Mouth Action, then ride him till he cums...

And believe me, even though you guys have been married for 20 years, he would never get tired of you whenever he sees you. Cos you respect him, feed him, and give him great sex.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Count Your Blessings In 2007 / Anyonw Knows Esther Arigidi In Ilorin Or Kano Pls Help Me Contact Her / Wanted ! Omonefe .s. Ikhalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.