Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

I’m Recovering Fast And Discharging Office_ Gov Akeredolu , - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Recovering Fast And Discharging Office_ Gov Akeredolu , (280 Views)

Osun Police To Sanction Officers Discharging Domestic Duties For Top Officials / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Recovering Fast And Discharging Office_ Gov Akeredolu , by Featuredgist: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ondo state Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu assure everyone as he breaks silence regarding his health.
He said there is no cause for alarm over the state of his health.
The governor said he was recuperating speedily.
Betty, the wife of the governor had cried out that her husband was on sickbed after eating a “concoction” from one of his female aides, Bunmi Ademosun.
In a leaked audio file, the First Lady accused Ademosun, the special adviser to the governor on Multilateral and Inter-Governmental Affairs, of sneaking to give Akeredolu a local herbal drink.
This is Arabinrin, I have a message for Ademosun a

Continue Reading on

https://featuredgist.com/im-recovering-fast-and-discharging-office-duties-despite-my-health-condition-ondo-governor-akeredolu-breaks-silence/

Lalastica

Re: I’m Recovering Fast And Discharging Office_ Gov Akeredolu , by Ireportlive: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
cool

Aketi... Rugged man
Re: I’m Recovering Fast And Discharging Office_ Gov Akeredolu , by Dniel: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
I just love this man
Re: I’m Recovering Fast And Discharging Office_ Gov Akeredolu , by habsydiamond(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ajesara...concoction. no be small thing oo

(1) (Reply)

*Breaking News: Governor Soludo Assures Of Quality Delivery Of Road Projects.* / How Many Northern States Can Obi Win? / Top 10 Biggest And Richest Youtube Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.