Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

I’m Definitely Having A Baby This Year”- Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Says As She Sets To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Definitely Having A Baby This Year”- Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Says As She Sets To (470 Views)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / Regina Daniel's Rejects Baby, This Is Not My Baby, 1 Most Important Reasons Why / "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Definitely Having A Baby This Year”- Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Says As She Sets To by EMMAJOSH: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
BBNaija pepper dem winner, Mercy Eke is already counting down to her 30th birthday in September.

The reality star, who has been taking lots of heat this week after being exposed for falsifying her age, is clearly unbothered with the trollings.

Taking to her Instagram story, Mercy Eke insisted that she is turning 30 notREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Sharp Used Naija Vehicles With Minor Or No Faults From Direct Owner! / Mercy Aigbe Daughter Michelle And 5 Other Richest Instagram Influencers And / Kate Henshaw Becomes Brand Influencer For Technogym Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.