Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case (19582 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:44am On Jan 18, 2023
It’s quite strange that we’re taking this Atiku’s SPV case with levity. It’s a big shame. OBJ is no different from Atiku

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Atlantis585: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2023
So laughable!

What a Liar!

APC is a party of liars, crooks and cheats with no honour whatsoever.

Was it not one of their own (FFK) that once said “ I will rather die than join APC”.

Today he is not only in APC but also in APC presidential campaign council licking Thiefnubbu’s dried ass and balls.

Was it not this same KeeYaAmu (or is it Keyamo) that took Thiefnubbu to court for corrupt practices when he was Gov of Lagos?

Today he is the one preaching to us that Thiefnubbu is so awesome that he will bend over and let Thiefnubbu have his way with him.

Despicable bunch of spineless swines fit for the gutters.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Shorty1980: 5:07am On Jan 18, 2023
peter0071:
see this idiot seeking for an escape route.... seeing that his principal is loosing the race
your head is there .. lol

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Weedhustler: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2023
peter0071:
see this idiot seeking for an escape route.... seeing that his principal is loosing the race

This has been the prayers of ordinary Nigerias let there by confusion in their camps

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by amuwo1980: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Belle face former activist
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by jamace(m): 5:19am On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin grin Baba bla blulu ba is a disgrace . Keyamo tactically finding exit door from such disgrace.. grin grin

Eyaa, I pity APC .. grin grin

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Lionmachala(m): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Hear Him, "Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," said Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by oluade11: 5:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Comedian cum SAN.

Anyway, ou have no excuse again.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime.
It is affordable.
Everybody is qualified.
It doesn't affect what you are doing currently.
It has zero risk.
So what are you waiting for?

You can also direct your enquiries and questions to our WhatsApp group via the link:

https:///K04WvZGLgPQGKTUtFImEmR

At last, you can change your story.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Kingspin(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Quit, you talk more nonsense than sense.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by GodisFirst: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2023
He wants to cash out also on Atiku as he has collected enough of his share from the Bullion van money and has seen that the bullion van is about to go moribund.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Pickmycall: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2023
How many case did FK win when he was an efcc chairman?I dont mean yahoo boys o!
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by tyinfinity: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2023
EFCC should arrest pandemic obituary peter that turn all Anambrans to refugee in Lagos if not the Asiwaju of Lagos Tinubu that welcome them and turn them into citizens

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Ofunaofu: 6:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Ghen ghen... Human Right Lawyer ,
one of the greatest protege of Gani Fawehinmi SAN

Are the Obidiotss up there with any sense of Comprehension at all

Na Kids full Nairaland these days, especially this Obi people..

A once upon-a-time human rights activist
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by ogundeleai(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Fear this Man... Except for social media growing up children the role that brought him to limelight during the Assassination of Late Bola Ige will not be forgotten in hurry.. Igbin tenu mogi O-gun ni keyamo
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Ghen ghen... Human Right Lawyer , one of the greatest protege of Gani Fawehinmi SAN

They are kids. They are depressed. They are fighting psychological warfare. They are always on social media. Their elders are not left out.

They don't understand how Human Rights Activists work.

Keyamo should allow the election takes place before he continues the battle. Atiku is not the problem of Tinubu in the North. The Presidency and the APC cabal exposed Tinubu to a lot of mental , physical, psychological and spiritual pressure before and after Ajimobi's death.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Vicson2021: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Please,add Tinubu to it
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Buksaylor: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Ireportlive: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2023
babaolofin:

They are kids. They are depressed. They are fighting psychological warfare. They are always on social media. Their elders are not left out.

They don't understand how Human Rights Activists work.

Keyamo should allow the election takes place before he continues the battle. Atiku is not the problem of Tinubu in the North. The Presidency and the APC cabal exposed Tinubu to a lot of mental , physical, psychological and spiritual pressure before and after Ajimobi's death.

Wish Ajimobi was still alive, he would have being everywhere just like Oshiomole is

Yes Tinubu goes through alot of psychological pressure , he is just taking everything as an Old politician... Many are attacking him
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by karnap(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu seeks Atiku's arrest and Atiku seeks Tinubu's arrest, and disqualification. The truth is that both of them are absolutely correct. grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by djseanjohn77: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Keyamo has completely lost it
He has already seen Tinubu can not win the election and Tinubu is very difficult to defend or market, Keyamo now wants to use style to excuse himself from Tinubu's campaign team

Even you know for sure that the race is between Atiku and BAt, Obi has no chance at all. My advice, apply for visa early come and join me or you book a doctor's appointment in advance, cos, the election result will shock people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by oyichi: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2023
keyamo should be careful, we may end up having atiku and tinubu arrested
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by oyichi: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2023
one thing am sure of is that this man will end up like one Michael aondhaka who was thrown of bar for defending evil government of abacha
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by PeterObi4LP: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Hahahahah Keyamumu want to Japa leave Tinubu to take care of the mess he (Keyamo) did. Escape route
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by brain54(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Mr man…

You have no integrity. Who takes you serious. No seriously?
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Invest4growth: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2023
He has seen that the market is closing. So looking for escape route.. After the election, some people will be lonely.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by MasterKernel: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Ghen ghen... Human Right Lawyer , one of the greatest protege of Gani Fawehinmi SAN

People like you are fans of the sharky drug Baron, you think we'll allow a renounce criminal to head Nigeria?
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by peter0071(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
understanding of English language is paramount. na night school you go?? i will forgive your ignorance
assholemods:

Senseless comment! What is the relationship between your comment and the thread?
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by MasterKernel: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2023
grandstar:
I am surprised he can see the mahogany tree in Atiku's eye but not the iroko or sequoia tree in Tinubu's eye.

Once he chose to campaign for Tinubu, he saw his participation as a lesser of two evils. He can't claim to be unaware of Tinubu's unsavoury past.

None of these presidential candidates can claim to be squeaky, even Peter Obi of Pandora Gate with a whooping $15m in foreign accounts.

Keyamo has forgotten that those who live in glasshouses do not throw stones.

How does Peter Obi's Foreign account, amount to a crime?
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by peter0071(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2023
when an elite calls youths names... calls his fellow competitors names, he has already created a common ground for name calling. sorry, but this is my view.

Atiku doesn't call names, Kwakwanso doesn't call names. its only APC candidates that call names. so its apparent that the same soup he serves others be serves to him too
Okealaaye:

Why do you people call folks name? You who obviously are a struggling youth called a successful Nigerian elite idiot! Na wa for you o.
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by peter0071(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2023
all these while, you no see say this your crooks no dey work?? change your formula abeg. Nigerian has gone beyond these levels of threats or fake promises.
olatuns2017:

Are you in Nigeria or the Zoo

U dis chicken can be very funny

Boi

Tinubu is the next president
By crook or cookies
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by olatuns2017: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2023
peter0071:
all these while, you no see say this your crooks no dey work?? change your formula abeg. Nigerian has gone beyond these levels of threats or fake promises.

Are you okay

Shey na nigeria you dey or Biafra where no work on Mondays in SE...

Where Hausas / Yorubas cannot stay in SE

You must be out of your joking to think Yorubas will not have our own plans

Nobody (ibos) has monopoly of violence

Go and verified

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo / Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.