Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,619 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima (386 Views)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by garfield1: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2023
nine local government areas (LGAs) in Kogi East senatorial district have supported the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate Asiwaju Tinubu and his running mate Kashim Shettima ahead of next month’s election.

This was disclosed at a mega rally held in Ejule in Ofu LGA and organised by the chairman/national coordinator of the Tinubu/Shettima Ordained Movement, Hon. Suleiman Isyaka.

Key leaders of the movement from Ankpa. Olamaboro,Idah, Ofu, Ibaji, Dekina, Omala, Bassa and Igalamela/Odolu local councils attended the rally.

The organiser, Isyaka noted that the aim of the rally was for actualising the Tinubu/Shettima ambition in the 2023 presidential election.

“The purpose of everyone being here today tallies with the foundation of the APC’s presidential candidates which is, the activities involving the actualisation of Tinubu/Shettima presidential election next month in the country.

“As of December 30, 2022 when I was confirmed as one of the strong support groups of the Tinubu/Shettima presidential candidacy I came to my village in Ejule-Alle ward to flag-off the occasion.

RELATED
Ikenga
Ugochinyere: Ohanaeze Youths Frown At Uzodinma’s Comment
21 MINS AGO
4 PWDs Sponsored By Bagudu Complete Tertiary Education
Bagudu Donates N20m To Kebbi Legion
2 HOURS AGO

“On that day we had a lot of people who came for the occasion and they were very ready to support the APC at all levels.

apc
ADVERTISEMENT
“That proved to me that when I am out with the APC existing structure in my locality, I can replicate it to the other LGAs in the Eastern Senatorial District of Kogi State

“Also our mission is to sensitise and to generate votes for our presidential candidate come February,” he said.

apc
ADVERTISEMENT
He also urged all members and the people of the nine LGAs to know the position of their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) so that they can exercise their rights at the poll for their presidential candidate of the APC.

The APC Party Chairman in Ofu LGA Hon Yahaya Shagari, commended Hon. Isyaka for organising the event and bringing all the party loyalists in Kogi East senatorial district together.

He added that the act displayed by Isyaka shows that APC was in the right direction in bringing all the nine LGAs in Igala land together to support the Tinubu/Shettima Ordained Movement.

“With what is on ground it shows that we are waiting eagerly for the general election to cast our vote for our presidential candidate”, he said.

Also speaking, the director general/national coordinator Amalgamated APC Support Group (AASG), Dr. Nasiru Mohammed lauded the organiser of the event for putting together this laudable initiative.

Mohammed who was represented by Comr. Musa Otigba, the Director, Campaign and Mobilisation for AASG said that a vote for Tinubu/Shettima is a vote for a renewed hope for you and future generation.

“It is remarkable to note that, ihe Tinubu/Shettima Ordained Movement is already a registered member of the AASG and that is why we are here, to give you moral support and to say thank you.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://leadership.ng/kogi-local-councils-to-support-apc-presidential-candidate/&ved=2ahUKEwipxPH63M_8AhVDtqQKHXoYAmMQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw113uCdfS11HXWeH5gEh6bb

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Asobi1
Mymouth
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Sionkpo
Bennycollins
Fibonacci
Legendhero
Cajal
Muykem
Olatuns
Golan
Benuejosh
Kyase
Arewanorth
Pakute
Parachoko
Aiel123
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Norsyk
Okoroawusa
Indispensable
Itstutsi
Svoboda
Metaphysical
Osunoriginal
Raumdeuter
Bender79
Quickberry
Adegbaorogboye
Satanically
Heavens1stson
Jaxxy
Reinaldo
Salvador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by garfield1: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku loses another state,kogi in jagaban's bag

1 Like

Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2023
garfield1:
Atiku loses another state,kogi in jagaban's bag

Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by Urheadmaster(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Atikulooter and tulubo are not options.

They are expired products tongue

[quote author=yarimo post=120136449][/quote]
Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by JoeNL22(m): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2023
garfield1:
nine local government areas (LGAs) in Kogi East senatorial district have supported the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate Asiwaju Tinubu and his running mate Kashim Shettima ahead of next month’s election.

This was disclosed at a mega rally held in Ejule in Ofu LGA and organised by the chairman/national coordinator of the Tinubu/Shettima Ordained Movement, Hon. Suleiman Isyaka.

Key leaders of the movement from Ankpa. Olamaboro,Idah, Ofu, Ibaji, Dekina, Omala, Bassa and Igalamela/Odolu local councils attended the rally.

The organiser, Isyaka noted that the aim of the rally was for actualising the Tinubu/Shettima ambition in the 2023 presidential election.

“The purpose of everyone being here today tallies with the foundation of the APC’s presidential candidates which is, the activities involving the actualisation of Tinubu/Shettima presidential election next month in the country.

“As of December 30, 2022 when I was confirmed as one of the strong support groups of the Tinubu/Shettima presidential candidacy I came to my village in Ejule-Alle ward to flag-off the occasion.

RELATED
Ikenga
21 MINS AGO
2 HOURS AGO

“On that day we had a lot of people who came for the occasion and they were very ready to support the APC at all levels.

apc
ADVERTISEMENT
“That proved to me that when I am out with the APC existing structure in my locality, I can replicate it to the other LGAs in the Eastern Senatorial District of Kogi State

“Also our mission is to sensitise and to generate votes for our presidential candidate come February,” he said.

apc
ADVERTISEMENT
He also urged all members and the people of the nine LGAs to know the position of their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) so that they can exercise their rights at the poll for their presidential candidate of the APC.

The APC Party Chairman in Ofu LGA Hon Yahaya Shagari, commended Hon. Isyaka for organising the event and bringing all the party loyalists in Kogi East senatorial district together.

He added that the act displayed by Isyaka shows that APC was in the right direction in bringing all the nine LGAs in Igala land together to support the Tinubu/Shettima Ordained Movement.

“With what is on ground it shows that we are waiting eagerly for the general election to cast our vote for our presidential candidate”, he said.

Also speaking, the director general/national coordinator Amalgamated APC Support Group (AASG), Dr. Nasiru Mohammed lauded the organiser of the event for putting together this laudable initiative.

Mohammed who was represented by Comr. Musa Otigba, the Director, Campaign and Mobilisation for AASG said that a vote for Tinubu/Shettima is a vote for a renewed hope for you and future generation.

“It is remarkable to note that, ihe Tinubu/Shettima Ordained Movement is already a registered member of the AASG and that is why we are here, to give you moral support and to say thank you.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://leadership.ng/kogi-local-councils-to-support-apc-presidential-candidate/&ved=2ahUKEwipxPH63M_8AhVDtqQKHXoYAmMQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw113uCdfS11HXWeH5gEh6bb

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Asobi1
Mymouth
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Sionkpo
Bennycollins
Fibonacci
Legendhero
Cajal
Muykem
Olatuns
Golan
Benuejosh
Kyase
Arewanorth
Pakute
Parachoko
Aiel123
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Norsyk
Okoroawusa
Indispensable
Itstutsi
Svoboda
Metaphysical
Osunoriginal
Raumdeuter
Bender79
Quickberry
Adegbaorogboye
Satanically
Heavens1stson
Jaxxy
Reinaldo
Salvador
Why should a whole Senatorial district endorse a shittema bin laden and Bola Escobat?!
Either ways.....the sane great people of Kogi are greater than a blublalla district, hence for with them through sane Nigerians in kogi state, Omowale Omoluabi is PO'ssible

2 Shares

Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by garfield1: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

Why should a whole Senatorial district endorse a shittema bin laden and Bola Escobat?!
Either ways.....the sane great people of Kogi are greater than a blublalla district, hence for with them through sane Nigerians in kogi state, Omowale Omoluabi is PO'ssible

Labour party chair in bayelsa suspended
Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by garfield1: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Up tinubu
Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
No place for atiku and obimumu in kogi, kogi is 100% BATified...
Down Obimumu
Down Atiku
Re: Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima by Kyase(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
garfield1:

RELATED
Ikenga
21 MINS AGO
2 HOURS AGO

apc
ADVERTISEMENT

apc
ADVERTISEMENT

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Asobi1
Mymouth
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Sionkpo
Bennycollins
Fibonacci
Legendhero
Cajal
Muykem
Olatuns
Golan
Benuejosh
Kyase
Arewanorth
Pakute
Parachoko
Aiel123
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Norsyk
Okoroawusa
Indispensable
Itstutsi
Svoboda
Metaphysical
Osunoriginal
Raumdeuter
Bender79
Quickberry
Adegbaorogboye
Satanically
Heavens1stson
Jaxxy
Reinaldo
Salvador

Tinubu president awaiting......

(1) (Reply)

‘shanty Town’ Echoes Tinubu’s Life, With RMD Portraying A Prominent Drug Kingpin / ' One Party Has Been Ruling Lagos For Years, Enough Is Enough '- Atiku's Wife Sa / Zamfara Is Calling For Waziri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.