Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,764 members, 7,889,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) (32673 Views)

Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Upcomingdad67:
This matter really serious oh

Lol.
Sanwo olu wife must hear this matter

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Image123(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Does he point like Sanwo Olu? If yes, we declare case closed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
They should go and do DNA. If Gov Sanwo is not the father the man should be jailed. Lol

Not the man, the woman should be jailed. Na the boy born himself?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Heathrow44:
FYI, Sanwo olu is not obligated to admit who is his son or not, even if its his son, Sanwo olu is not mandated by law to bear any financial obligations, the boy is an adult already and the wife is not legally married to sanwo olu and can't be settled in a divorce hearing, the boy is very stupid
If the alleged father eg dies without a will, it is the you will know he can cause complications for the legitimate wife and kids.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
This is becoming too embarrassing for us ooo.

Mr babajide over to you…

On a second thought… why did she wait till the man became a governor before coming out hard? Why didn’t she call him out all this while? Or she don’t know his identity then?

According to her, the boy is threatening to kill her if she doesn't take him to his dad
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
They should go and do DNA. If Gov Sanwo is not the father the man should be jailed. Lol

Sanwo olu used he's attorney to block any DNA test both in present and future . The court order is there in federal high court Lagos .

From all indications is truth. Why will he block such move and for what reason

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Anndrew(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Didn't you read that sanwoolu avoided dna test by pleading immunity?
lolz..immunity for on top dna test..naija na cruise..na cover up nah..e sure me say na in pikin...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Heathrow44:
FYI, Sanwo olu is not obligated to admit who is his son or not, even if its his son, Sanwo olu is not mandated by law to bear any financial obligations, the boy is an adult already and the wife is not legally married to sanwo olu and can't be settled in a divorce hearing, the boy is very stupid

Why did you call the boy stupid even when he made it clear that he just wants to know his father and not because of financial benefits?

Bottom line: that boy looks like Governor Sanwo Olu and nobody can dispute that unless there is DNA evidence to prove otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
RevolverOcelot:

And Sanwo should be what, if the DNA confirms he's the father?

People just talk anyhow on this app.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Kreddy:

Bastard/illegitimate child..... English hard small abeg
Where is the father to send him to school? Don't you think it would be wise for gov Sanwo Olu to do DNA and stop this disgrace and noise forever? DNA won't be that expensive for him to do
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by hush15: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Kuvasin:
There is nothing money can't make people to do.

Let's stop making it look wrong and devilish about having a son outside. Obviously, the boy should be in his mid 20s to 30. Also, Sanwo might not know his escapades with the woman produced a son.

My advice is to Sanwo, there is nothing new under the sun. He should call them and settle this matter amicably. There is nothing wrong in extending an olive branch with the position he is in. As for his wife who is the most affected, she will be disappointed but she should open minded about the boy. If he is truly her husband's son after necessary confirmation, she should just move on with her marriage and demand the papa do the needful. What has happened has happened o.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120145081:

Na you be the referee for the match abi?!

Una go just open mouth waaahhhmmmm vomit rubbish

Oh my God... How do I block u from seeing your comments
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Smitaro100(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2023
seunayantokun:

Silence is consent. He has been avoiding the boy like a plague; he wouldn't agree to a DNA test either because he knows the truth. O ya Sanwo, shame the devil, provide your credible side of the story, and do the test. Don't copy Tinubu who has turned his back on the boy given birth to for him by a Bayelsan woman.

Lol .. things dey really happen for dis we naija oo

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Kreddy: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2023
FireUpNow:

Where is the father to send him to school? Don't you think it would be wise for gov Sanwo Olu to do DNA and stop this disgrace and noise forever? DNA won't be that expensive for him to do

I believe you quoted me out of content... I'm just giving an answer to a question
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Father4all: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Pharaohny:
Mr Man you are old enough to cater for your needs, why do you still need a father lipsrsealed tongue undecided undecided
sens.eless
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Owontime: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
So?
What if he's your father but doesn't want to give you shishi?
Na by force?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Father4all: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
sisisioge:
He is 27yrs adult, I doubt if the court could compel the governor to do anything for him. Hian!
brother, the court could compel the Governor to do DNA so that the young man can have identity
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Sanwo needs to do the needful by going for DNA to clear the doubts and let this matter rest.

Even if it is confirmed today that Sanwo is this young man's father, I don't believe he will be able to do anything unless Sanwo welcomes him into his life as his son.

This boy is a grown man, and at his age, I don’t think it's proper to force himself on a man or shameless father who doesn’t claim or recognize him as his own son. He should count himself fatherless and move on with his life because I don’t think this Sanwo is responsible enough to do the right thing to clear all the doubts.

I was once in a similar situation. In 2013, my ex and an unknown 10-year-old girl unexpectedly showed up at my friend's place of work, claiming I was the father of the girl. I laughed it off because I was 100% sure that the girl was not my child and that this lady was there to blackmail me and destroy my marriage. After receiving a lot of advice from family and friends, I ordered a DNA test through the DNA Diagnostic Center. The outcome of the test shocked me. I cried like a baby because not being in this girl's life for 10 good years really weighed me down. Since then, she has been living with me, and her mother and I are close friends.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by JAWBONE(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
I need gistlover to get on this matter.
Na only them I fit trust like this
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Kreddy:

I believe you quoted me out of content... I'm just giving an answer to a question
Well I just think this issue need to laid to rest with a DNA test
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
The only problem I have is the timing at least let him enter for second term na, because this would look like bad publicity. He played away match scored a goal that is not a crime , we just need to check the AVR if he really scored the goal or it is a home goal, my advice is for a DNA test be taking so all this noise can be silent and also ensure a law is passed for mandatory and compulsory DNA test after birth .

grin I know President Buhari would be next, if Oga SanwoBaba accede to let go his immunity.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
What is omo ale in english?
Ihordspy grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by godwon01(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Why coming out now. He supposed to have come out when Sanwoolu was nobody. It is serious accusations and need to be handle seriously.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Guyman01: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Heathrow44:
You no get common sense, what's hard about submitting yourself for DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by beardedboy(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
What is omo ale in english?
Child of the night tongue
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
tollyboy5:

You're typing trash. If the boy is sanwo-olu son then sanwo has a responsibility.

Mandated by law.

if sanwo olu was a poor man living under oshodi interchange would the boy bother, making all this public fuss, it seems u people don't understand Law and u re.nt a solicitor or attorney, Sanwo olu can acknowledge the son even without DNA test if he's sure but that's where it ends, sanwo olu is not obligated to pay any amt to the mother or the boy for whatever rsn he was born out of wedlock, the boy could av asked for a settlement from sanwo olu without necessarily causing this public nuisance, since he's let the cat out of the bag then he can as well shut it and won't get anything simple
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Guyman01:

You no get common sense, what's hard about submitting yourself for DNA test?

U don't understand law, Sanwo olu is not mandated by law to submit himself for DNA test, since paternity fraud has not been legalized as a criminal offence in this country secondly Sanwo olu enjoys immunity as a serving governor the boy didn't seek legal advisory before embarking on all this, he could av gotten a private settlement if.he had any sense but greed and gold digging tendencies didn't let him see past his nose, if he wants a DNA he should go to court and seek a hearing but even the court can't summon sanwo olu while he's still a governor cos he's immune from things like this that cause distractions, he can come back and put a petition in 2028 and by then he can decide to seek a position in tinubu administration that would grant him another immunity for.another 4yrs till 2032, and then as soon as he's done he Flys overseas N1 he won't smell, gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

If the alleged father eg dies without a will, it is the you will know he can cause complications for the legitimate wife and kids.

the more rsn sanwo olu can now decide to writ his will with an attorney and exclude any outsider from his share of assets

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
tollyboy5:

You're typing trash. If the boy is sanwo-olu son then sanwo has a responsibility.

Mandated by law.

Mandated by law as a governor enjoying immunity, u see when I say u no get sense it will look as if I'm just saying, immunity covers him from all this, secondly, he's not mandated by law, nobody in this country is forced to claim a child by law that's not in his marriage is called an illegitimate child for a rsn, even if he acknowledges the son, he's still not mandated by law to share his will, his will is at sanwo olus sole discretion
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by ojotobiloba1: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
fman:
And sanwo-olu will be like "it was a one nightstand stuff"
And sanwo olu family be like.. Let's collect our son oo.. Our son no dey sleep outside
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Sammy5413(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
1.Drag the governor to court,
2. Go for DNA test
3. Cash out
But don't forget to vote for Peter Obi of Labour party
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
LOL
Pastoshizzy:
Clap for yourself. Omo bibi re.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / IPOB Sit-At-Home In Anambra: Catholic Priest, Sales Rep, NDLEA Operatives Injure / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.