Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) (30686 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Karnice600: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:

At 55 don't think I'll be lonely cause I know that's the selfish reason you have for marriage. At 55 you think women won't still be grin nigga even at 70-80 women and ladies still be. We are not programmed the same way okay, I can live without no companion as long as I have a maid and pussy when I want to. So just know I wasn't coded with the same script as you
You're still growing as a kid. Everything looks possible in your eyes now.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by saladinnoir: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
leisuretym:
This is why I wish humans lives like hens and cock , he goats and she goats, nothing like marriage, nothing like divorce , see the one you like, chase her till she’s tired , mount her and go your way, no unnecessary commitment.
Animals are cool.

Best comment in this thread

2 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by leisuretym: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
saladinnoir:

Best comment in this thread
Lol, Only Tobi Amusan will need men like Usain Bolt to catch up with them, she’s not my spec anyway, my spec can’t really run cos they are endowed front and back with no muscle cheesy
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Karnice600:

You're still growing as a kid. Everything looks possible in your eyes now.

Do you know my age and level of understanding of life. Age ain't maturity or even anything. If you can't think outside the box then you still are a baby of life. Most of you need schooling and a reset to unlearn the things you were thought or you saw from little. If marriage is a necessity for you at this point in life and time of age then you are still a baby when it comes to reasoning and understanding about life. I don't just talk bro, I live by principles and what I know you don't. Time will tell better grin

3 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Tundex911: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2023
neonly:
U never see anything yet
U go fear what they call fear

You mean he go FEAR fear?? grin
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by neonly: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Tundex911:

You mean he go FEAR fear?? grin

I mean she
Next time make d man crash helicopter to d house join

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Karnice600: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrBroke:

Do you know my age and level of understanding of life. Age ain't maturity or even anything. If you can't think outside the box then you still are a baby of life. Most of you need schooling and a reset to unlearn the things you were thought or you saw from little. If marriage is a necessity for you at this point in life and time of age then you are still a baby when it comes to reasoning and understanding about life. I don't just talk bro, I live by principles and what I know you don't. Time will tell better grin
No be only outside the box na off target.
Whether you learn anything now or not, age will definitely come knocking. Legacy, family, social/ communal harmony, friendship and many humanitarian values will be what gives you pleasure. You'll later see sex differently. That's when your soul will crave genuine love from loved ones, even deeper companionship. That is if reckless living as youth won't ve turned you downside up by then. Any level of understanding wey you get, that makes you think you'll bang random tits like primates till you die, is delusional. People who stay unmarried for Spiritual or ethical reasons, adopt healthy measures that ensures that optimal values are shared at old age, especially within circles of friends, relatives or brotherhood that gives a sense of belonging. Marriage isn't compulsory, but as men grow old, the need to adopt healthy relationships and drive sound value in a circle of meaningful commitments from families, friends or colleagues become of great importance. This make most aged people a symbol of unity in their families.
Dey there dey deceive yourself say you smart. Ma d obo kaa kiri. By the time you begin dey move with pipe and mobile toilet upandan at 60, you go know how far.
Out of the box fire
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karnice600:

No be only outside the box na off target.
Whether you learn anything now or not, age will definitely come knocking. Legacy, family, social/ communal harmony, friendship and many humanitarian values will be what gives you pleasure. You'll later see sex differently. That's when your soul will crave genuine love from loved ones, even deeper companionship. That is if reckless living as youth won't ve turned you downside up by then. Any level of understanding wey you get, that makes you think you'll bang random tits like primates till you die, is delusional. People who stay unmarried for Spiritual or ethical reasons, adopt healthy measures that ensures that optimal values are shared at old age, especially within circles of friends, relatives or brotherhood that gives a sense of belonging. Marriage isn't compulsory, but as men grow old, the need to adopt healthy relationships and drive sound value in a circle of meaningful commitments from families, friends or colleagues become of great importance. This make most aged people a symbol of unity in their families.
Dey there dey deceive yourself say you smart. Ma d obo kaa kiri. By the time you begin dey move with pipe and mobile toilet upandan at 60, you go know how far.
Out of the box fire

Your reasons for marriage is so absurd and may be you think what you can't live without doing or having others can't but everybody ain't like you guys programmed with outdated script. So are they no happy unmarried people in life, people like you are the easily depressed ones who let society dictate their lives. I have seen 50, 60, 70 years happy single people, you think they are unhappy or getting married would have what, make them happier. May be you don't know how many people who have lost their lifes and happiness to your so called compulsory marriage shit. They are problems of life We pray shouldn't come our way for our lifes to be happy, not getting married isn't one except if you are the: Your type

And for your notice I'm not a sex addict or can't do without sex person, have got better things to do than that, so toss that impression about me.

My no. 1 goal for life is "Peace and Freedom"
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Karnice600: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrBroke:

Your reasons for marriage is so absurd and may be you think what you can't live without doing or having others can't but everybody ain't like you guys programmed with outdated script. So are they no happy unmarried people in life, people like you are the easily depressed ones who let society dictate their lives. I have seen 50, 60, 70 years happy single people, you think they are unhappy or getting married would have what, make them happier. May be you don't know how many people who have lost their lifes and happiness to your so called compulsory marriage shit. They are problems of life We pray shouldn't come our way for our lifes to be happy, not getting married isn't one except if you are the: Your type

I'm married already. I didn't state my reasons for doing so. I only gave you a single instance of a bitter truth in reality.
Enjoy your decisions.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karnice600:

I'm married already. I didn't state my reasons for doing so. I only gave you a single instance of a bitter truth in reality.
Enjoy your decisions.

Enjoys yours too.
Marriage is no necessity doesn't mean it is bad, it is a good thing but don't ever think it is necessary. it is a choice not a requirement for happiness, which is the most important thing in life. Without marriage a man or woman is going to be unhappy or lonely, that's the fallacy you are keeping. We give our life's meaning, your dream is somebody's nightmare. Some people's dream or purpose for life is entirely different from the traditional way of life.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Karnice600: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrBroke:

Enjoys yours too.
Marriage is no necessity doesn't mean it is bad, it is a good thing but don't ever think it is necessary. it is a choice not a requirement for happiness, which is the most important thing in life. Without marriage a man or woman is going to be unhappy or lonely, that's the fallacy you are keeping. We give our life's meaning, your dream is somebody's nightmare. Some people's dream or purpose for life is entirely different from the traditional way of life.

You're being emotional here, my friend. Why? because you said I said what I actually did not say. I did not say marriage is compulsory. I said it is not compulsory.
What I simply pointed out is the fact that, no matter the choices we make, we will definitely get old..,and at old age men crave love, morality, companionship and a circle of friends and families that helps them connect with inner reflections, especially of past memories. At that time, sex could be as good as obsolete. That's what I said.
This period in a man's life doesn't respect his choices or beliefs. It shows up when it has to.
At old age some loving people become burdens to others. It mostly take loved ones to take care of their old. Most young men can take care of themselves, most old men can't. It takes love to keep them. They could become a huge burden. Money can barely change this. It's a bitter reality.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karnice600:

You're being emotional here, my friend. Why? because you said I said what I actually did not say. I did not say marriage is compulsory. I said it is not compulsory.
What I simply pointed out is the fact that, no matter the choices we make, we will definitely get old..,and at old age men crave love, morality, companionship and a circle of friends and families that helps them connect with inner reflections, especially of past memories. At that time, sex could be as good as obsolete. That's what I said.
This period in a man's life doesn't respect his choices or beliefs. It shows up when it has to.
At old age some loving people become burdens to others. It mostly take loved ones to take care of their old. Most young men can take care of themselves, most old men can't. It takes love to keep them. They could become a huge burden. Money can barely change this. It's a bitter reality.

I ain't, that's something I lack.
What brought about all this long talk was my earlier post about marriage not a necessity, you then dived in telling me when I get old then it will become clear. You detested my statement which means you think it is a necessity. So no long talk. Let me give you word; You dont need marriage to keep a lady or woman, you can keep her forever without that. grin I'm done
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Karnice600: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrBroke:

I ain't, that's something I lack.
What brought about all this long talk was my earlier post about marriage not a necessity, you then dived in telling me when I get old then it will become clear. You detested my statement which means you think it is a necessity. So no long talk. Let me give you word; You dont need marriage to keep a lady or woman, you can keep her forever without that. grin I'm done

No. You're just beginning.
Safe trip.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
muyico:
wedlock nko? Dont let NL Single mothers c ur comment? They wil soon bash on U

Isn't that the reason why the truth is no monger preached in many churches today?

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"

But Chosen People will continue to preach the undiluted word of God. He that has ear let him hear it.

And so come to the Lord's Chosen. Be a Chosen. God cannot compromise or change because of man. Therefore it is dangerous for whoever refuses to change.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
judedwriter:

It's better to be single and make heaven.

Being married is good/wonderful but it comes with many troubles and risks including divorce.

Being single also comes with it's temptations and reproaches.
However, even Paul the Apostle of Jesus said it's better to be married than to burn (perish). And said being single is the best to him/her that can allow it.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Being single also comes with it's temptations and reproaches.
However, even Paul the Apostle of Jesus said it's better to be married than to burn (perish). And said being single is the best to him/her that can allow it.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
— Matthew 19:12

Some people choose not to marry to have a clearer focus on making heaven.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by SodiumValproate: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Sauce!
Pepper Sauce grin
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by muyico(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Isn't that the reason why the truth is no monger preached in many churches today?

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"

But Chosen People will continue to preach the undiluted word of God. He that has ear let him hear it.

And so come to the Lord's Chosen. Be a Chosen. God cannot compromise or change because of man. Therefore it is dangerous for whoever refuses to change.
Change what? Jesus christ said no one to me except God draw him to me.and remembr? Not everybody wil except.say it till enternity? Many wil nt heed.not all JESUS truly blived him.many following him bcus of foods and miracle.including paul same tinz happened to him.dat is why he said "food for stomach.stomach for food wil end one day" my brother were in grace times and GOD wil judge us by his precious! Book of revealation he who does good let cont.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.