Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,035 members, 7,890,384 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Buy Cheap Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Buy Cheap Laptop (1132 Views)

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Cheap Laptop For Sale And Motherboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Cheap Laptop by apmis: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2007
We are all interesting in buying laptops at cheap prices.

I can help you : In order for me to provide you with accurate and customised solution, I need feedback from you.

1) Why are buying or why did you buy your laptop?

2) What benefits are you really looking for?

3) What features are really important to you?

4) what does cheap mean?

5) What determines the price you pay?

6) Are there additional stuff you want that you can get?

7) Does support matter to you ie warranty, free repair etc?

cool Does it matter what location you buy your laptop from?

9) Is price your only determining factor?

10) Would you just buy what is at hand or wait for a deal that would arrive in three weeks

11) Would you be willing to buy a laptop or desktop online if it offered the best price

12) Would you like to be able to configure your laptop to your taste and pocket.

13) Do you have a fancy for brand names (ie dell, hp, toshiba, acer)? which and why

14) Would you buy a not too popular/unknown name brand even if the specification matches? why/ why not?

I believe that a key component to getting a cheap laptop is getting education about how and where to buy laptops at a very good price. Send me an email and I would send you my free e-book on "How to Buy a Laptop at a Very Good Price" my email address: apmis28@gmail.com. You would also get a N5000 discount voucher for your next purchase.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Prices At Computer Village / >>>>>Macbook Pro Unibody For Sale!<<<<<< / Can A 650va Ups Power An Lcd,dstv And A Home Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.