Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,260 members, 7,977,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Did God Forsake Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Forsake Jesus? (1917 Views)

Why Did God Forsake Jesus? (pics) / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If I was useless you would not have been begging me to stop back there stupid rejected homo pig.

Arent u happy you have someone catching fun with u, isnt it fun? At least I'm giving you attention. Dont u feel relevant
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

Arent u happy you have someone catching fun with u, isnt it fun? At least I'm giving you attention. Dont u feel relevant

Burn penis sucking hoe, I don't care,
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Kobojunkiee: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
■He did contradict himself and you're placing the Deuteronomy verses over the John verse!
■God said he won't forsake his own yet he forsook Jesus by cursing him despite the claims he was guiltless! Jesus on the other hand claimed God would never forsake him as he does what pleases him.
This can't be reconciled!
1. Jesus Christ said nothing He, Jesus Christ, would do could cause His father to forsake Him. How then does that mean that Jesus Christ contradicted Himself? He didn't do anything and so the Father did not forsake Him for anything which He did. undecided

2. Again, anyone who stands in violation of God's Law is against God meaning such a one does not belong to God. And according to the Law, anyone who is hung on a tree to die stands against God — violates His Law. This isn't rocket science for Pete's sake! undecided
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Burn penis sucking hoe, I don't care,

You should, I'm jet lagged at the moment, yet I spare some few minutes to respond to your dumb conversations. At least it is fun seeing someone could be this shallow
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

You should, I'm jet lagged at the moment, yet I spare some few minutes to respond to your dumb conversations. At least it is fun seeing someone could be this shallow

Die slowly yansh leaker, you are in the gutter swamp and I am throwing stones at you from way up above. Slow Dying homo.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Die slowly yansh leaker, you are in the gutters wamp and I am throwing stones at you from way up above. Slow Dying homo.

Na wa oo, but stone no meet me na...u sure say u stone the right person? jesus whey dem hang for tree sef no see the stone
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

Na wa oo, but stone no meet me na...u sure say u stone the right person? jesus whey dem hang for tree sef no see the stone

Yet you dey cry, dey wail and complain say make I no stone you. your cry don expose you finish dog licker.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you dey cry, dey wail and complain say make I no stone you. your cry don expose you finish dog licker.

jesus boy whey hunger wan finish...go and get a job, and if you can't get one, jesus will give u a job... but a blowjobbb.
At least you claim jesus loves you and you love him too...nonsense gay partners..make man dey tell another man say they love themselves
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

jesus boy whey hunger wan finish...go and get a job, and if you can't get one, jesus will give u a job... but a blowjobbb.
At least you claim jesus loves you and you love him too...nonsense gay partners..make man dey tell another man say they love themselves

Hahaha! Penis sucker don finally make you Kolo from penis sucking so tay you no know up from down and left from right, stupid homo dirty pig. grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 3:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hahaha! Penis sucker don finally make you Kolo from penis sucking so tay you no know up from down and left from right, stupid homo dirty pig. grin

Do you agree u and jesus will make good gay partners?
You love am abi u no love am?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

Do you agree u and jesus will make good gay partners?
You love am abi u no love am?

Dirty stupid gay your turn to be torn to pieces like a Calabar dog just like your Kenyan dick sucking pig is around the corner.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Dirty stupid gay your turn to be torn to pieces like a Calabar dog just like your Kenyan dick sucking pig is around the corner.

Oh sorry I've been busy.

So where were we..

Okay

You know jesus is a motherfvcker right? And a murderer too. Walahi uncle J na mumu, just as you are...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
dazzlingd:
Oh sorry I've been busy.

So where were we..

Okay
You know jesus is a motherfvcker right? And a murderer too. Walahi uncle J na mumu, just as you are...

That is how you would be working while others would do the eating till you drop of frustration and failure and lack. You ain't gonna see 35years before you are burnt off like burnt beans.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is how you would be working while others would do the eating till you drop of frustration and failure and lack. You ain't gonna see 35years before you are burnt off like burnt beans.

oshey, god of death.
If only you are the custodian of life...otherwise, the god of death will surely hunt you down.

How's your gay partner, have you worshiped him today

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On Jan 21, 2023
dazzlingd:

oshey, god of death.
If only you are the custodian of life...otherwise, the god of death will surely hunt you down.

How's your gay partner, have you worshiped him today

You don't need to be in custody of a knife to know it would kill you. So just know you would wake up one day doing your things and then tearing pains as your body is been shredded to pieces like the guy who fell into tyre shredder. Opening scene of Final Destination 6.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't need to be in custody of a knife to know it would kill you. So just know you would wake up one day doing your things and then tearing pains as your body is been shredded to pieces like the guy who fell into tyre shredder. Opening scene of Final Destination 6.

It is all u think about, it is the universe way of telling u that your time is near. You may die soon. But the bright side is you will get to meet your gay lover soon.
You remember I warned you to be careful and you notice, I haven’t attacked you in away since this conversation started. I realized you are a frustrated person in life, a mediocre that does not really worth my attention, and you must be very slow upstairs. I understand you want to come to a faceless forum to pour out your frustrations and lack of progress in life. At the rate u are going, you will self destruct.
So I won’t waste a single energy to curse you when you are going to self destruct. I predict you will die by depression, and as a total failure
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
dazzlingd:

It is all u think about, it is the universe way of telling u that your time is near. You may die soon. But the bright side is you will get to meet your gay lover soon.
You remember I warned you to be careful and you notice, I haven’t attacked you in away since this conversation started. I realized you are a frustrated person in life, a mediocre that does not really worth my attention, and you must be very slow upstairs. I understand you want to come to a faceless forum to pour out your frustrations and lack of progress in life. At the rate u are going, you will self destruct.
So I won’t waste a single energy to curse you when you are going to self destruct. I predict you will die by depression, and as a total failure

You started these madness by coming on this facenone forum to unjustly attack my Father in every way because of your self destruction out of your own choices. That is on you and I Curse you, depression and frustration slowly kill you standing and sitting as Cersei did to Septa!
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You started these madness by coming on this facenone forum to unjustly attack my Father in every way because of your self destruction out of your own choices. That is on you and I Curse you, depression and frustration slowly kill you standing and sitting as Cersei did to Septa!

Wahala for who fear your curse oo, I’m actually trembling right now. I’m sorry sir. cry

But u know that jehovah is a mad man and Jesus is as ugly as an ape
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2023
dazzlingd:

Wahala for who fear your curse oo, I’m actually trembling right now. I’m sorry sir. cry

But u know that jehovah is a mad man and Jesus is as ugly as an ape

How they are going to find your remains soon.
https://www.nairaland.com/7534899/17-passengers-crushed-death-aktc#120250587
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How they are going to find your remains soon.
https://www.nairaland.com/7534899/17-passengers-crushed-death-aktc#120250587

That’s so sad, may the families of the victims find comfort.
If you had the slightest of human feelings, u won’t use the pain of others for a dumb online argument.

Well I’m not surprised, you are just a pig like your Jehovah and jesus

Remember I said I won’t waste a single energy attempting to curse you because u will surely self destruct. You are messing with a wrong energy in the universe and I’ll entertain you to it.

between Jesus and jehovah, who mumu pass?
And holy spirit, the one that raped Mary to give birth to the bastard child Jesus… dysfunctional trinity
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 1:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Calm down bros, at this stage, you may die of heart attack.

Remember that Bible story of Moses and Jehovah in the wilderness. So Moses went to spy on jehovah to behold his holy manhood, but jehoavh was shy and showed Moses his backside… those two are real homos.

I dare you, jesus, jehovah and Holy Spirit to do your worst.
You are so senseless and I use you to toy like a dog. I wish I could lay my hands on you, I’ll tie a rope round your neck and walk you around Like a dog
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2023
dazzlingd:

between Jesus and jehovah, who mumu pass?..
dazzlingd:
I dare you, jesus, jehovah and Holy Spirit to do your worst.

This is you and you won't die like this guy so that the other games can fall on you and your family
https://www.nairaland.com/7532565/brain-splatter-everywhere-may-not#120197882
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus? by dazzlingd(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=120275395]

This is you and you won't die like this guy so that the other games can fall on me and my family and my dumb jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/7532565/brain-splatter-everywhere-may-not#120197882[/quote]

Fixed.
This is getting stale already. I hope u had fun while it lasted. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To 2009, Your Year Of Unending Joy.it Shall Be To You A Year Of Years. / You Crave Heaven, Yet Pray For Long Life On Earth: Are You Mad? / Reflections On Our Gigantic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.