Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

The System That The 1% Of Realtors Know That The 99% Don't... Now Revealed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The System That The 1% Of Realtors Know That The 99% Don't... Now Revealed (115 Views)

Real Estate Investment Secrets Top G's Hide From You, Now Revealed! / In Anambra, Real Estate CEOs Refute Allegation Of Sexual Harassment Of Realtors / The System 1% Of Realtors Know That 99% Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The System That The 1% Of Realtors Know That The 99% Don't... Now Revealed by ezeanisochi001(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
On March 2022, I witnessed one of the most painful experience of my Real Estate Career.

I was talking to a client that seemed very interested in buying a land that was selling for 3 million Naira.

In Real Estate, the agent that brings a client who buys the property receives 6% of the sale as a commission...

Now let's quickly do the Maths;

6% of 3,000,000 Naira = 180,000 Naira.

This 180k was all I needed to pay off my debt...

At first, I was very very happy that I would make my commission from selling this land seeing I am not the only agent that is looking for client to buy the land.

The commission was huge and I needed to pay off my debt.

In fact, I had told the people I was owing that I would pay them their money once this client pays for this land and I receive my commission.

And as expected, the client requested that he wants to go for inspection...

Immediately, I picked my phone and called the owner of the land that I have an interested client.

Guess what?...

On the day of inspection, the client's phone was switched off.

Well, at first...

I thought it was due to low battery maybe later,

And maybe in the afternoon the client phone would be on for the call to go through;

At 1pm in the afternoon, I called the client again hoping the phone would be on.

To my greatest surprise the phone was still switched off.

Long story short... That call never went through again. �‍♂️��

I was very disappointed and angry to the core...

I don't know how I would tell my family, friends and even the people I was owing that I have lost this deal because the client failed to show up for inspection.

Glory to God...

I got really lucky and was able to sell a land two weeks later.

And used the commission from those sales to pay off my debt.

You see, one of the Major problems Real Estate agents go through is DISAPPOINTMENT FROM CLIENTS...

I was disappointed by my client who I will refer to a fraudster.

And I want to be believe many realtors have experienced this too...

Now, here's the big deal for you;

What if I show you a system that I now use to filter the really interested client from the broke ones...

And probably from those fraudsters?

This system I use will also teach you;

� How to make money from Real Estate

� How to sell your properties to Rich people

� How to continuously generate leads of high quality clients

And most importantly,

� How to avoid clients that don't have money to spend.

Just chat me on Whatsapp to get access to this system... Carefully go through it to the end;

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns after going through the link...

Congratulations already my friend. ��

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Buyers Make When Buying Properties / *for Sale* *(semi Instruction)* *1. 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat And 3 Units 2 Be / Brand New 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With Bq For Sale Phase 1 Lagos State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.