Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,110 members, 7,949,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Precious Stone Mining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Precious Stone Mining (471 Views)

Which Precious Stone Is This / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Stone Mining by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hello House,

Just as the title indicates, I created this topic to discuss about mining of various types of stones , here in Nigeria, for import and local use.
We all are ware thatany of these stones (look like rocks) have various mineral components in them, which are highly sorted after globally.

Lithium is one of the vital minerals that are often sourced from these rocks/stones.

Kogi, Kwara, FCT, Niger States, are one of the major States to find some of these stones. Other areas in the north too, have them. Down south isn't left out.

I know foreigners who are interested in buying these stones, as long as they have been tested to have the minerals they require. Lithium is a must-have.

So, I also have a laboratory here that does testing, just Incase you have your own stones to test. Of course, you pay a fee. I have Chinese geologists who carry out these test and give the results in a matter of hours.

I need lepidolite. If any one has it with a 6-7% high grade, they can contact me so as to reach a deal between them and the interested buyers.

Feel free to throw in your contributions to this post. We learn everyday.

Thanks for taking the time out to read.

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Mining by sirjakez(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2023
0 8 1 1 2 6 1 8 6 4 2
Re: Precious Stone Mining by sirjakez(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
sirjakez:
0 8 1 1 2 6 1 8 6 4 2

@paulOtl
Re: Precious Stone Mining by GENUINEFILMS: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
PaulOtl:
Hello House,

Just as the title indicates, I created this topic to discuss about mining of various types of stones , here in Nigeria, for import and local use.
We all are ware thatany of these stones (look like rocks) have various mineral components in them, which are highly sorted after globally.

Lithium is one of the vital minerals that are often sourced from these rocks/stones.

Kogi, Kwara, FCT, Niger States, are one of the major States to find some of these stones. Other areas in the north too, have them. Down south isn't left out.

I know foreigners who are interested in buying these stones, as long as they have been tested to have the minerals they require. Lithium is a must-have.

So, I also have a laboratory here that does testing, just Incase you have your own stones to test. Of course, you pay a fee. I have Chinese geologists who carry out these test and give the results in a matter of hours.

I need lepidolite. If any one has it with a 6-7% high grade, they can contact me so as to teach a deal between them and the interested buyers.
I hope we can all prosper from our natural resources, and not it being the foreigners (mostly chinses and the west) benefiting from them.

I just want to " blow ". Leemao grin

Your contacts details
Re: Precious Stone Mining by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
GENUINEFILMS:

Your contacts details
Ok
Re: Precious Stone Mining by Business3600: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2023
PaulOtl:
Hello House,

I need lepidolite. If any one has it with a 6-7% high grade, they can contact me so as to teach a deal between them and the interested buyers.
I hope we can all prosper from our natural resources, and not it being the foreigners (mostly chinses and the west) benefiting from them.

I just want to " blow ". Leemao grin

Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Stone Mining by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
GENUINEFILMS:

Your contacts details
I have still not heard from you. Do you have lepidolite with a 5 percent lithium after lab test confirmation?
Re: Precious Stone Mining by extroveee(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
I am a graduate Geologist with a BSc geology and mining, currently serving with the Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office (MCO) Headquarters Abuja, if you need some help with geolocal technical reports for the applications of grants, mining title or recognizance permit or you need someone to help check your license/lease status, reminds your company on when your renewal/payment of annual fee is due in order to avoid revocation/defaulting or you need someone to help you with the processes for the grant of mining Leases, Exploration Licenses Quarry Leases or recognizance permit you can feel free to contact me....

Hello House,

I need lepidolite. If any one has it with a 6-7% high grade, they can contact me so as to reach a deal between them and the interested buyers.

(1) (Reply)

These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real / ! / I Am Duped..pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.